So, what is with the anti-white South African shilling that has been going on around here...

So, what is with the anti-white South African shilling that has been going on around here? I have noticed that there are a few petitions going around to let White South Africans (Boer) into the US on a refugee status, which I do support...but every thread gets totally shilled and derailed. I am not even saying that they would want to come here...but it seems as though that there is a campaign against the even thought of it. I, for one, would welcome them to the Midwest as they could farm the land and live in peace, away from the animals they are being subjected to now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o
youtu.be/ZbM_0hRTSiA
action.donaldjtrump.com/listening-to-america-2018-survey
thesouthafrican.com/de-la-rey-ban-at-loftus/)
youtube.com/watch?v=AOaLIIxxQlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_G90ZNmfjYY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Slippery slope. Whites must learn to stand their ground or forever be victims.

I understand that. And I do understand it is their homeland which they feel close to. But in these situations, I feel there must be an amnesty set for those farmers and families, and a logical place for them would be the American Midwest.

I'd be fine with them in the Midwest as well. Would be much better than the Somalis in Minnesota and the Arabs in Michigan.
But, if they give up their home, they have nothing OP. It is why some South Africans get upset with the petition going around. They want to stand and fight, it is their land. Watching it be destroyed and taken and not trying to stop it would be truly awful
youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o

Yes, I do understand. I truly do feel sorry for them and understand that they do not want to give up their home. I just want a place for those good people to have a chance at a new life, if they want it. They would fit in right away, but I do understand the dynamics in play.

I feel sorry for them as well. It is why I signed the petition. I would much rather have them than the Mexicans that are moving into my hometown from Indianapolis. But, they must stand for their homeland, as we must for ours. I do hope that if nothing else, their families can leave before SHTF cause its gonna get bad, and that is no place for (actual) women and children

I just feel like this is the beginning. The beginning of something terrible. I watch what is happening to the Boer and I feel like...this is a blueprint. I can't stand to watch it happen.

did you see them shorts Laura Southern was wearing in South Africa? She lucky she wasn't raped

Leaf, begone!

I know user. It bothers me as well. Its not right what is happening. It is strange watching people being abused like this, and nobody does anything.
It is for the same reason that people from various countries went and fought for Rhodesia.
If South Africa falls, it is a sign of what is coming for us all. I pray we can turn back the night that is coming for us

I have wanted to see a helping hand to the refugee crisis of the boer in south africa, to be extended for a while now.

Let me share something with you user. I grew up in St.Louis, North County. It was a peaceful place. We literally fled. It got overrran by thug niggers, and the schools even became unaccredited. People think these things happen over 40-50 years. This happened over the span of less than 10. Yes, we fled. I don't blame my parents for it. Yes, we must take a stand...but there must be a way to take that stand. That is why I support any whites in need, in any situation like this.

Its been what, 5 days since this story broke? Lauren Southern said all of this shit in early February on Stephan's show.

No mainstream news has reported it yet.

you should just assume what's normally assumed

That man literally brought up genocide of whites and said they won't do it "yet"..but everyone just stands by. I am fully prepared to send a fleet to South Africa, and give aid, and shelter..along with temporary housing, to any Boer that is subjected to this madness and frankly, what will amount to ethnic cleansing.

The boers will win. They won against a fucking empire of whites, they can win against larping nogs. Those fucking dutch settlers can live off nothing and make life a living hell for anyone that dares fuck with them. Are they going to go full 1488 and genocide nogs probably not, but they will hold their own land.

letting 4 million red pilled white people into the US is NOT on the globalist agenda, that would neutralize the votes of several years of imported sandniggers and latinX commie shitskins

I don't blame your parents for leaving St. Louis.
I grew up in Hendricks county, west of Indianapolis. Small town. Heavily white, the few black families that were there were not gang bangers. They had pretty much adopted American ideals and acted as they should.
Years go by, more people start to move in. White trash and people that clearly do drugs start appearing at the grocery.
Couple years ago, a Mexican family got raided by the fbi for smuggling guns and there was a shoot out. This is probably nothing compared to what your family experienced in St. Louis, I have no doubt, but it is a drastic change from what I grew up in. Now whenever I go home, there are fat Mexican children cutting across the US highway cutting off traffic, black people who do not seem to have adapted as well as the ones when I was a child walk/ ride through town.
It bothers me, and I know its only going to get worse as more people leave Indianapolis. Its like seeing pictures of a person through the years, full of hope and promise, then they begin to get older and fall apart before it ends.
I support the Afrikaners as well, if they choose to leave I do not blame them, I welcome them. I want to help, for just seeing what has become of my town, and then seeing it on a much larger scale at a later stage in South Africa, it is very scary

this is exactly why our countries are fucking them

2,710,461 in South Africa as of 2011

Have you been up to Iowa, like Cedar Rapids, even Southern Iowa? Look at the Small towns there...there is a lot to love. Cheap housing, whites, good schools, good morals.

You guys have two options
>Kill off the Bantu (80% of the population) enough for them to concede power
>Move out ASAP and let them starve to death

The jews and their army of shills do not want any strengthening of US white demographics and they are counting on a complete collapse of South Africa so they can buy all the diamond mines and other resources cheap.

I wonder if the jews and chinese are in on this, just connecting the dots. The Chinese WILL take over. I just feel like the Chinese are just the Jew robot slaves in this situation.

As far as taking over rare earth mining

I haven't ever been to Iowa. But whenever I see anything about it, it looks nice, like what I grew up in.
I may have to move. It is sad to admit, but it continually gets worse. Iowa could be good, as could other parts of Indiana that have some distance from Indianapolis and Gary.

I'm an Afrikaner, can anyone fill me in on what exactly is being done to bring Afrikaners here? How was it so easy for them to leave for Australia/NZ/Britain/Netherlands, but so difficult for them to come here in the first place?

I haven't really kept up with any of this stuff, I was born in SA, but I grew up in Canada, I consider Canada my home and there were a lot of Afrikaners there, but none here. In fact, I'm the only Afrikaner I know here in this country.

i (((wonder)))

White people are literally retarded and love to advocate against their own. Its really just that simple.

welcome to nu-Sup Forums, where no serious discussion is allowed because it might interrupt some redditor's memecapping

Where do you live now?

US isn't interested non-serf-laborer immigrants

This is an image board faggot. Post the pic. The SA videos are boring.

>If South Africa falls, it is a sign of what is coming for us all. I pray we can turn back the night that is coming for us

I guarantee it.

The Mexicans will want revenge for losing the Mex-American war and we know damn well blacks are gonna push for reparations.

But there's no way the Republicans are going to be OK with never winning another election in 30 years. No way in hell. Either a civil war or a more simpler secession will occur.

I have a thought in the back of my head though that the powers that be have a plan though. The media's clearly been pushing race wars. Maybe they and the TPTB know what needs done and are pushing this shit to make something happen. A race war would be a ratings bonanza and would make a small group of people even richer than ever before. It's a longshot, but just maybe...

Jews
>Boers given the nukes away for free, now they'll go extinct

American liberals hate you, so they don't want to let you in. Now that Trump is in Afrikaners have the best chance yet.

2.7 mil white farmers and families in the Midwest sounds pretty damn good to me.

How unfortunately true that is.

lauren literally just regurgitates what she hears elsewhere, she's riding the south african beta bux gravy train to coal burner town

I really wonder about her...

Jews don't like competition for the "we died in concentration camps" crown. ;)

I just would like a clear understanding. What, in your opinion, is the best course of action to help white genocide from not happening there.

Kek. Stay strong user

It’s not that easy for them to get into Australia. Your occupation has to be on a shortage list, and even then u get pissed around. A lot of people want to put pressure on our govt to make it easier and maybe issue emergency visas

I could see this South African situation lighting a spark in the white race, all around the world.

oy vey
reparations when

>Your occupation has to be on a shortage list

Most Afrikaners are professional white-collar workers, not farmers as the stereotype goes. I could see most Western countries not wanting Afrikaners because they already have enough farmers, but most of us aren't farmers anymore.

youtu.be/ZbM_0hRTSiA

Fuck it, all white farmers bail from that shit hole but literally salt the fucking earth on your way out.

Have you land back, I'm sure a bit of salt and drought won't stop
>THE MIGHTY WAKANDA

should be over 4 million.

I am only going to post this once because i am too drunk rn and I am so sick of seeing threads about saving the south africans.

There has been a secret project in the works by a bunch of Sup Forumstards and my that has been ongoing in the last 2 years, that is going to relocate a sizeable portion of the white south africans to a safe location. We are so close to completing our goal but this fucking land grab is cutting our time short, but nonetheless we will be successful

>I want to believe

This would be a good thing but, we will see...

bru i have invested too much time and money into this project, something will come of it, but only in due time

Bring them to the Midwest.

I don’t know about you guys but I think things are become exponecially more tense worldwide at this point a war in South Africa could really stir some shit up

Stir up shit that will be bad for us you mean. I can only imagine the grave sacrifice we will have to face to overcome this adversity just to be portrayed as the fourth reich and having the last of our infrastructure and people bombed into oblivion by the USA.

If a leading member of a country comes out and literally says they aren't going to genocide whites "yet"..I don't know when it can be more serious. I don't like it at all, and I know military intervention will piss off the chinks and some others, but I think it is on the table. There again, I respect the South African Whites claim to their land and hate to think they would have to give up what they own...but what needs to be done should be done. This is something to watch closely.

You may have already filled it out but here, this is a survey Trump is offering. There's a spot at the end for you to discuss things you think he hasn't heard about. A lot of people in its thread have mentioned South Africa
I said we should prioritize Afrikaners immigration here because
>Amendment allowing seizure of white's land
>Party leader talking about possibly genocideing whites
>High murder rates for south African land owners
>Cape town running out of water
said they should be allowed here based on
>them speaking English
>They have a similar society to ours (unlike refugees from the middle east)
>They have skill in agriculture among other things

Me and the wife are getting our passports in order on Tuesday, from there, who knows.

can't do that, it would cost too much, we found a nice location already. Can't disclose it tho

Can any fellow SAnons explain to me who the fuck are TAU? Why are they meeting? What the fuck is happening?

Well I'm for amnesty for you people.
And we Americans HATE immigration but I'd happily take you.
But you don't want to leave.
But I even prayed for you today and I don't pray for foreign peoples.....comon....

>I just feel like this is the beginning.
Siener van Rensburg the Boer prophet predicted a World War 3 that results from Europe being swarmed by blacks. In the end we prevail though.

I'm perfectly fine with arming them, with US weapons of war.

shit forgot link
action.donaldjtrump.com/listening-to-america-2018-survey

the afrikaner will suffer, but he will find his homeland soon

there are a shitload of anti-white subversives on here now. they're probably mostly non-whites, and they're clearly pissed off

Is this morse code?

if anyone can win in this situation, it would be the Boers.

tl;dr skip to the bottom.

We have this joke.
5 Afrikaner brothers start a new town.
Afrikaners are very hard working and industrious, so in 2 weeks there is a school, a clinic, 3 bottle stores and 7 churches.

The punchline is that we tend to not be united.
Awhile ago an Afrikaner musician wrote a song about a folk hero, De la Rey, a lot of Afrikaners united under the song.
The blacks, quite literally, feared this. (A better source probably exists, but this'll do in a pinch. thesouthafrican.com/de-la-rey-ban-at-loftus/)

To answer your question.
Afrikaners just _need_ to have a united front, when I say Afrikaners I mean all white South Africans.
Speaking with people I know, friends and family, the more liberal they are the less nationalistic they are, they care less, think it's somewhat justifiable or they think it's just some conspiracy.

!! Side quest !!
The next time a truck of tolerance crashes down the streets in the 1st World. Use a liberal to slow it down, by pushing the liberal in it's path. ;)
When enough liberals are dead, the conservatives can deal with the invaders.

it's just a prank, bro.
youtube.com/watch?v=AOaLIIxxQlQ

you tell me

>4 million
that's 2 million men. maybe a third are of fighting age, so maybe 650,000 adult males who can fight? it should be enough if they fully mobilize.

Dude, it's over, we're leaving. Let the fuckers starve.

>Siener van Rensburg
he will be right in more ways than you know

the boers are a good litmus test for true Sup Forumslacks. anyone who does not support them is a 100% confirmed shill, no exceptions

Hopefully, these petitions we've been filling out + trump's survey + the news about the land amendment will make us an option for you all
I am like user I don't tend to support immigration, but I wish to help South Africans and I pray for you all (something else I don't tend to do for foreigners), for things truly look bad there.

Just don't confuse them with the English in the Western Cape.

This.

yeah i had this same thought. easiest way to spot a jew or a nigger.

They are like a union for the commercial farmer. Since our major export is food, hopefully they will be able to close a deal with a outside power to come and deal with the current issue.

I dont usually do this but
>RARE

RARE
A
R
E
Shouldn't you be dying of TB

> (OP)
>I'd be fine with them in the Midwest as well. Would be much better than the Somalis in Minnesota and the Arabs in Michigan.
>But, if they give up their home, they have nothing OP. It is why some South Africans get upset with the petition going around. They want to stand and fight, it is their land. Watching it be destroyed and taken and not trying to stop it would be truly awful
>youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o
> (OP)
>I'd be fine with them in the Midwest as well. Would be much better than the Somalis in Minnesota and the Arabs in Michigan.
>But, if they give up their home, they have nothing OP. It is why some South Africans get upset with the petition going around. They want to stand and fight, it is their land. Watching it be destroyed and taken and not trying to stop it would be truly awful
>youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o
If they could help drive the sand niggers out of Dearborn ship em in.

>So, what is with the anti-white South African shilling that has been going on around here?
it's just an easy point of trolling for the OBSESSED shitskins and liberals that have Sup Forums bookmarked. and since these white folks are facing literal violence and genocide, it's a sensitive issue on top of it, so they cling onto it. just ignore them

I live in Nelspruit, sometimes I show up with this flag.

I heard that a significant portion of the white farmers were selling, heard anything about that? And drought is effecting agriculture more than expected. There's going to be food shortages aren't there?

so what's happening on the ground over there in transvaal? are you guys going to defend your land?

We would probably be on your side unless you can just somehow dominate the war with only 8% of the population which I doubt literally just stand your ground don’t leave and don’t get genocided

I work in transport/logistics so I can actually confirm this. Apparently the drought has fucked up food production more than we estimated and I heard that there is a fruit fly epidemic destroying the surviving crops as well.

What can you do? Other than protect your family and play the hand your are dealt.

We invented guerrilla warfare. We have -always- fought against forces/nations many, many times our size. This is nothing new so don't worry too much.

I just don't understand why these people wont organize and start shooting these niggers down.
Clearly there's no police enforcing any laws, and the government doesnt give a shit.
Easier said than done of course but it's literally survival right now. You can't get 3 or 4 white guys to mount up in a truck and start mowing them down already? Fuck me

Tell me how that would work out for you in Chicago or Detroit?

godspeed

youtube.com/watch?v=_G90ZNmfjYY

This. You will be arrested and your family will be thrown to the wolves. We have to, unfortunately, wait until all "negotiations" collapses and the civil war actually starts before we can do anything.

Checked. God only knows how awful it would be to be the one white person in a prison here.

JUST

Stop memeing and get real. Nobody is going GI Joe style and driving around gunning down niggers. I already said I lived in St. Louis. It's nigger central. This is real life, not GTA V, running niggers over at whim.