Best girl

alright Sup Forumsssholes! we need to decide on best girl, once and for all!

speak after me: "mo-mo-ya-oy-ro-zu"

ok, fags let's get this shit started
>mutant frog
>a fucking stick
>acidic pussy
>earphone jerk
>ivisiwhore

Momo is literally the second worst girl after the frog.

The frog is worst girl, momo is ok... I guess. Earphone Jack the best no contest, you can talk dirty to her from far away :v ;)

POOP
O
O
P
she’s still best girl

so u wanna tell me this face doesnt get u rock hard errytime?

Absolutely atrociously vile taste user's.

F A T
A
T

I wanna lick Momos armpits

>contrarian meme hating of frog, who was deemed best girl ever since this manga had less than 20 chapters

She's so pretty I'd eat her poop.

Nein. None of the girls are bad but Momo is just boring. Is not like there is a lack of busty girls in the series anyway.
>being this mad other people dont share his shit taste

True, the frog is terrible, bet her cunny smells like incets and mud

>hating on best girl
True pleb tier.

I've flipflopped back and forth about who is best girl in MHA for the last couple of years, every new chapter made a different girl best girl. The truth of the matter is, they're all a best. However, now that the focus has shifted away from the girls in the manga and that I've had the opportunity to think back on the many chapters that came before, I can safely say that the only objectively definite answer to "who is best girl" is, in fact, Momo. Not that the competition is weak, she's just way too good.

Anime is better than Manga, the girls at least have color in the show. You are a true piece of shit for believing otherwise

You spelled her name wrong, moron.

Are you sure you replied to the right post?
If you're saying in the anime she isn't best girl, you're also wrong, because the anime was what made me look back and rate all of them again in the first place.

Man naruto got pretty nuts

Naruto got (Sasuke's) pretty nuts

undisputed best girl

That's not Toga.

I don't mind her, I even like her. But indisputed best girl is earphone jack

Scat when

Never, now go back to trash

>not picking actual best girl
trash, all of u

The undoubted truly best, I don't even know why she doesn't get more love, but I don't mind, more for me. Plebs can fight over flat earlobe mutant or boring cowtits as much as they want.

It's just that Tsuyu was the undisputed best girl before the anime aired, back when the threads were decent.

Men of culture