Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai/We Can't Study/We Never Learn (Chapter 32) (Viz)

imgur.com/a/3jSQN

I swear if next episode isn't /lit/'s heads will roll

This sure went to shit fast. Nisekoi 2.0

/lit/ face is priceless

She really does suit the premise good. Better than worst girl.

I am not sure I like /cgl/ worst girl discussions are now going to be easy.

>sweetiepie

Is that translation right ?

Isn't that just worse

Sharingan!

>allowed to date a college girl

MY MAN

My god, he is already accepted in the family.

So yuiga loss her headpat virginity to this girl.

She really is a sex demon,

And that's all.

I'm actually buried in bitches, senpai.

Next week preview.

Thanks user

Some user asked me to put author comment pretty nicely last week, so I guess I'll dump that too.

See, this is where things go bad. Too many girls.

Rizu sizing her up
Too cute

Not a fan of the author adding more girls, but at least she's not bad and it fits better in the premise than Sup Forums

I fail to see what's the niche of this new girl but she isn't that bad.

I love her look of utter despair.

Dad is best girl. Can college girl still win?

>I'll knock your block off
Damn it, Viz.

Yuiga-kun is a miracle of the universe

Principal's plan to deny him the scholarship because overburdening him messes up his own grades going into effect.

Then sensei will give him some intense one on one study sessions that will enable him to get a college scholarship without the school's endorsement. She'll also lose the Yuigabowl.

>spoiler
There's no rest for a lonely cake.

>loli tsundere
"oh just what this manga neede -"
>"having second thoughts about that kiss?"
ANOTHER

Ashumi still has a chance, one girl is going to the ikemen and another guy will be introduced to take another one which leaves only 2 girls in the yuiga bowl.

So is this any good or is it Nisekoi?

>should we kiss
>should we go out
What's next for Yuiga?

Should we hold hands?

/lit/ is a rare case where the nice doormat archetype character is actually one of my faves.

Should we study together?

Anyone else find this manga pretty comfy?

I don't even bother about who wins the Yuigabowl.

More likeable MC than Nisekoi's. Also better girls.

College girl is best girl. Would do lots of lewd things with her while she wears her maid uniform

/lit/ chapter when

should we eskimo kiss

same aggravating cliches as nisekoi

>Want some udon?
Does she just bring udon everywhere? They're literally in a restaurant, too.

But you can't

Legal loli that's older than you + dresses in cosplay. Definitely more niche than the others, but she's grown on me. Please Tsutsui we already have enough girls, don't keep adding more.

>Not bringing samples of your stuff everywhere

You will make a lousy businessman.

No, we need one more. A trap.

You know, she's wearing quite the shirt. It seems a bit risque.

More joke tls when

>my wrist hurts
Oh Fuck

>we haven' seen sensei in a month
being a cakefag is suffering

This

I feed on /lit/'s delicious despair

I love Nariyuki desu.

Five is the magic minimum number for a harem. So unless sensei joins full time, I think we've got at least one more to go, I'm sorry to say.

Yuiga collapsing when

its Jiz, obviously not

>Fumino/Kobayashi
>Rizu/Sekijou
>Uruka/swimming
>Kirisu/Nariyuki
>Asumi/???

When we get another sensei chapter.

>Asumi/Family Clinic
Ronin's a cute legal loli who dresses up in maid outfits and is going to become a doctor. She's already drowning in men as it is, considering that she's the most popular miad in the cafe.

I like /jp/ more. You know, meido cafes and all.
It's not like she does cosplay

Will she dress as a nurse in the future?

This series feels fresh to me, despite being another harem manga.

I think it's the girls and the MC.

Probably after the exams. He's going to have to teach the girls, plus Komi. Then he's going to pass out like Uruka did, and each of the girls will visit him in the nursery/hospital. Possibly even sensei, who will scold him for disregarding his health.

Well, technically harems start at three, after regular one-on-one and a love triangle. Also, there was an imouto involed, wasn't there? They always count, even if they can't win.

>there was an imouto involved who only showed up for 2 chapters
>let's pretend she is an actual character

Has imouto appeared at all since chapter 3? I think she's been in a few panels here and there, but even when mommiyuki was sick, only the twins appeared.

I think the last time she was even mentioned it was in the /lit/ is fat chapter.

Imouto's so irrelevant that even Kobayashi has a better chance of contributing to the plot/winning the Yuiga bowl than her.

I wish...

This manga is a gold mine for reaction pic

Indeed.

Has the correct ch.31 been uploaded to other sites? I want to see people get confused.

Not yet, we can only wait.

When this series ends I hope it does with him becoming a teacher, he seems well suited for it.

then he gets a new harem of students who want to fuck him

Then he just has to work his way to become a principal and find a student suited to be his succesor.
Captcha: EXAM Road
Heh...

Time for hiatus.

>a NTR manga where a student tries to seduce her teacher out of his relationship
I didn't knew I needed this

>this is actually principal's backstory
>principal isn't making Yuiga tutor students just to be mean, he does it because teaching others is one of the best ways to study yourself
I'd love it.

That's so generic and predictable though. I'd rather he didn't just become a teacher. And also being a teacher isn't going to help his financial situation. With teachers' wages being how they are and all.