imgur.com/a/ai1Iu
>Random Feb 12
imgur.com/a/QoYG5
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG

>Lavrov on Syria
pastebin.com/dGE6m4mr

Devs Mar 2
>Idlib: Massive HTS convoy heads to west Aleppo for war with Jabhat Tahrir Souriya
>Turkish Air Force bombs NDF in Afrin, 18 killed 3 wounded
>3500 fighters join SDF after completing Pentagon training in Qamishli
>US coalition airstrikes kill dozens of civilians – mostly women, children – in east Syria
>Rastan: SAA seizes Kufa Farms area in rare advance
>Gazprom announces decision to “immediately” stop gas supplies to and through Ukraine after US approves sale of Javelin ATGMs to Ukraine
>Militants Attack French Embassy And Military Headquarters In Burkina Faso’ Capital
>Syrian Army repels militant assault in north Hama
Afrin
>Squad of captured Syrian Army troops freed after prisoner exchange with Turkish-backed rebels
>TFSA snatch 3 more towns in Afrin as elite TAF prepare to storm Rajo
>8 Turkish Servicemen Killed, 13 Injured In Afrin In One Day
E Ghouta
>Militants Prepare To Stage Chemical Attack In Eastern Ghouta – Syrian Media
>Civilians in Eastern Ghouta manage to flee through humanitarian corridor for first time
>Jihadist counter-offensive in Harasta results in heavy losses for all parties
>Syrian Army Encircles 60% Of Harasta District, Liberates 274th Regiment Base

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/cI51ie_oFW8
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
youtu.be/E6yHql-Ll2U
youtube.com/watch?v=efgyMHHSrEA
youtube.com/watch?v=-sRAoygAdTU
youtube.com/watch?v=sIwBnsjd7Js
youtube.com/watch?v=sYjy7uUn7fc
youtube.com/watch?v=aS5YsMhVp9g
videopress.com/v/ix3vGg7v
youtube.com/watch?v=7ry0Y4NO55A
youtube.com/watch?v=OynP5pnvWOs
youtube.com/watch?v=lQkBkzDdrsA
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/162398535/#q162417902
nationalinterest.org/feature/john-bolton-remains-leading-candidate-replace-h-r-mcmaster-24232?page=show
archive.is/bf5I3
theamericanconservative.com/larison/bolton-wants-preventive-war-against-north-korea/
archive.is/48zT9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg | youtu.be/cI51ie_oFW8
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Sheykhun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO�s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

Syrian Timelapse: Ebin Maps
youtu.be/E6yHql-Ll2U

We've got elections these coming weeks and i can't help but feel like whoever we pick ain't gonna change much...

Democracy is god that failed, desu.

Ummet-i kadlehe fecrun Fergubin nasral mubin Devlet-ul islami gamet Bîdina issadıkıyn

Devlet-ül İslami gamet Bi cihad-ül müttakiyn Kaddem-ul arraha hakka Bi sebatin ve yakin

Viuka medina fiha Şerrı rabbil alemin

>tfw most people i meet, stranger or not, miss Saddam Hussein

Tiger for president pls

You have to be retarded to think that europe is afraid of russia, european politicians are mostly spreading the "russia is evil and trying to invade us" line just to have their defense budgets increased and get some sweet money from the deal with the defense companies

Isn't Abadi good? I've read he is cracking down corruption.

What are your thoughts on former PMU running? Will they do more harm than good?

>Isn't Abadi good? I've read he is cracking down corruption.

Kinda, but i don't feel like he's not gonna do alot. I sure hope though...

>What are your thoughts on former PMU running? Will they do more harm than good?

Yeah, the last thing we need is iran 2.0

Tiger woods?

Write in the Tiger

>China is committing Outright economic Imperialism and Parasatism with most of the globe at this point
>Trump Decides to begin a Tariff war with the EU and Anglo-Phone
>Meanwhile China continues to do its thing and dosent even bat an eye
What the fuck did he mean by this?

IMHO, authoritarianism is the most natural form of public administration.
Such states usually provide a pact with their own people: people don't get into politics, the state provides economic growth

We all know that Suheil cant become syrian president, so he should become an iraqi!

Well, most 20-ish people either are completely clueless on politics or know the bare minimum, that's a problem. They miss Saddam simply because things were safer and simpler... Even though the country was years behind the world on most things

> the state provides economic growth
is at the same time the problem that prevents most authoritarian governments from working.

>We all know that Suheil cant become syrian president
Why? He will be perfect president.

Well, idk about that

>the state provides economic growth
>Uses pic of Mussolini
But most of his economic initiatives fucking flopped though?

That position is, im afraid reserved.

>implying Bashar will run next elections

Average IQ in Iraq is 87.
There are too many people in Iraq and too few resources to provide everyone with a high standard of living.

Even if God sends good governance institutions and the rejection of Islam at best, the standard of living will grow to the level of the countries of Yugoslavia.

Ottoman revival coming inshallah

>Too few resources
Bitch we have oil for days, we could match Iran and Saudi Arabia if the government had the brains/people stop stealing our shit

Also, as far as i can tell in all my 23 years of living here, people have the potential to be intelligent, but they're just held back by one stupid reason or another...

new R&U videos

>Things to know about Eastern Ghouta | March 2018 | Syria
youtube.com/watch?v=efgyMHHSrEA

>Battles for Syria | March 3rd 2018 | Updates from the Afrin Canton

youtube.com/watch?v=-sRAoygAdTU

youtube.com/watch?v=sIwBnsjd7Js

greetings to the true heroes

Lmao the state doesn't provide economic growth historically it never has. Indivualism and a free market environment with limited regulations provide good economic growth.

What is the Iraqi mentality, like what drives you guys to seek prosperity and knowledge and to move forward in your own individual lives? As you probably know for us burgers it's the idealism of the American dream and the centuries of free markets for more or less we've had.

I'm curious desu

No it dosent at least not always
See...
Russia and basically all of eastern Europe 1991-Today

Post your face when Damascus is fully liberated

What can Suheil do other than being a good general?

Let's make our images rainbow reactions

No matter how much you have oil, it's important how much you have oil per capita.
Iraq extracted 76 bbl/day per 1,000 people; Saudi Arabia - 371 bbl/day per 1,000 people; Qatar - 1240 bbl/day per 1,000 people (!!!!).
You do not have a developed heavy industry, the region is extremely droughty and infertile.
Read some Thomas Malthus

>people have the potential to be intelligent,
Your intellect very seriously suffers from inbreeding (father’s brother’s daughter marriage is very common in islamic countries).
Without a program of eugenics (at least Singapore's level), all your efforts to improve the standard of living and intelligence will not give the desired effect.

There's always another Damascus.

He has something that Assad will never have. Charisma. Such people are tend to be good leaders.

>Your intellect very seriously suffers from inbreeding (father’s brother’s daughter marriage is very common in islamic countries).
This is worst in Kurdish/Sunni areas though, which you really dont want working for the Iraqi government or industries either
>Without a program of eugenics
Saddam had one but the US had to get in the way

haven't been here in ages, any gains? also how much longer till the conflict is over

So, what's up with HTS attacking the SLF positions south of Afrin. Aren't there TAF there?

>also how much longer till the conflict is over
Couple years till the fighting stops, even after that the situation will be FUBAR

What is communism?

>what is Third Reich
>what is postwar reconstruction of USSR
>what is Singapore
>what is Asian Tigers

People here like to keep things simple, do what makes you happy, stay out of trouble(unless you're a young man full of energy and with no job*meaning most young people*) and live with a nice big family. Sadly, few people actually have ambition(and i'm not one of them) and curiosity(i'm one of those). The desire for knowledge isn't weak but people tend not to go out of their way to learn shit/read philosophy Family is cherished and hospitality is pretty fine around here.

That sounds pleasant. Sorry about everything.

A planned economy is just a tool, sharpened to solve certain problems.
The planned economy is excellent for the reconstruction of the country, the solution of critical tasks of the national economy, but it is disgusting for satisfying consumer needs.

Capitalism is great for satisfying consumer needs, but the capitalists very easily sacrifice the needs and aspirations of their own people for the sake of additional profit (see 90s in Russia or de-industrialization of Western World in 70-s - 10s)

I think the cybernetics element is critically important considering the American telecom IT&T (with former CIA director McCone on the board) was one of the prime movers of the coup. The real danger might not have been nationalization, but rather disruptive innovation.

youtube.com/watch?v=sYjy7uUn7fc

What are you listening to, /sg/?

As far as living conditions are concerned, Mister russian dude Speaking for myself and most people i know/meet, we're pretty similar to the west in that all kinds of tech are available and jobs pay decently with most families having their own homes.

I unironically wish all Americans would die

I hate them so fucking much

Americans and Jews.

It would solve 99% of the world's problems. And up to 100% with jews.

who the fuck is the retarded russian shitposting in this thread?

that pepe's forehead is too small to be hafez

youtube.com/watch?v=aS5YsMhVp9g

Which one of them?

sounds very pleasant, thank you for sharing, if we could actually have our way in government here, we'd be out of your hair a long time ago. I'm sorry for the BS we as a country have put you through my dude.

You mean like Stalinist industrialization that left millions dead of starvation?

and you mean assholes sacrifice the needs and aspirations of their own people to make profit, i may be preaching semantics, but individuals make those decisions whether to help or not, not necessarily the mode of economics.

im watching this, last minutes ahead!
videopress.com/v/ix3vGg7v

>Stalinist industrialization that left millions dead of starvation
Billions actually. Russia is unhabitated since then.

>tfw Stalinist purges actually extinguished all life on earth
>tfw what we think is reality is just Glishkov's eternal program sputtering until it hits a logic bomb

>billions?!

I knew Russians were robots disguised as humans, Putin was too perfect of a leader

What you think is the truth is the outer shell of a Russian nesting doll.

>Trump Decides to begin a Tariff war with the EU and Anglo-Phone
USA are also trying to fuck Mexico and Canada in the NAFTA renewal, and the congress is fucking Russia and Iran with sanctions. They is fucking us all, while ignoring China.

>i don't feel like he's not gonna do alot
Thats sad, I had more hopes about him.

What happened to Putin? Why did he become so ugly?

Is this the botched botox?

>left millions dead of starvation
Oh no, not again.
I recall how many people died during the Great Depression?
From 1931 to 1940 in the United States, 8.5 million people died, mostly from famine.
At the same time, farmers destroyed food so that food prices did not fall.

What about "New Deal" of Roosevelt? The state saved your ass from the final collapse.
In fact, the workers worked in different industries for a bowl of soup a day!

I noticed that politicians 50 years ago were uglier technically, but in a way I'd rather age naturally then forever pursue the illusion of youth.

pic related are my idols in life

ba3thiya 4 life

It is foolish to ignore the excesses and crimes of communism, as well as the dysgenic influence on genotype of the population.
However, capitalism fell into the same trap.

Two sides of the same shekel, desu.

lmao mexico is fucked no matter what the peso is like at 19 per usd, i remeber when it was less than 10.

He just happened to age like milk.
Look at his child photo, he looks like a megachad in the making, but by 25 he looked like a goblin.

Probably the hairloss

>men like Aniki, Issam, and Gadaffi die
>cunts like McCain live forever

youtube.com/watch?v=7ry0Y4NO55A

youtube.com/watch?v=OynP5pnvWOs

I almost feel bad abusing the memory of this dead propagandist, but warmongers don't get to rest in peace. Christopher Hitchens explains how great Saddam was.

I need to brush up on my Arabic. I downloaded rosetta stone so I have no excuse.

full version is more based, especially when chemical ali starts sperging out around 30mins

youtube.com/watch?v=lQkBkzDdrsA

its also pretty cool how a christian could rise to the rank of second most powerful man in a muslim-majority country, and a christian could be leader of its leading political party, shows how different the Arab world was back then.

Just remember: cunts like McCain's fates are sealed.
See archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/162398535/#q162417902 for inspiration and a few whitepills.

I recall.

Thats mostly caused because the instability that Trump provokes with his threats of NAFTA, otherwise it would be on 15~16. Don't deny he isn't fucking us.

I am glad to hear it.
Develop, improve yourself and your country, but do not lose the uniqueness of your culture and history.
Do not turn your country into a soulless globalism hell as did the countries of the Arabian Peninsula

What ever happened to pic related (Pisspig Grandad)? He got banned off twitter a while ago, do any of you know if he's got a new account? Did he get killed there?

The new deal didn't save our ass, unironically Hitler attacking everyone saved our ass and made the USSR, UK, and basically all of europe want US goods, US bullets, US everything.

Yes, coal was more expensive than corn at that time forcing many farmers to burn their crop for heating and warmth.

But peep this dude, the table that shows trends in death rates per 100,000 population. Starvation does not appear on the list, nor does it rate a mention in the article. The researchers do acknowledge that malnutrition led to decreased health during the Depression, but not to increased mortality. Malnutrition was a widespread problem, starvation was not.

I'm slightly more concerned about the prospects of a shooting war than I am a trade war, but I wouldn't be surprised.

John Bolton likely to replace HR McMaster
nationalinterest.org/feature/john-bolton-remains-leading-candidate-replace-h-r-mcmaster-24232?page=show
archive.is/bf5I3

John Bolton supports pre-emptive war against nuclear North Korea.
theamericanconservative.com/larison/bolton-wants-preventive-war-against-north-korea/
archive.is/48zT9

Truman restarted the permanent war economy by extending the Korean War. People forget the US didn't fully recover from the Great Depression until 1954.

Well in Monterrey wages are rising but still man, besides inflation you still had the peso to usd ratio widening every year from 1990-now.

Might as well stick Bill Kristol on the NSC.

>tfw SJW and Bots shilling in Hue Facebook about Syria using Israeli-Palestine War and against Media Covering Neymar

Lmao

>aesthetic made by a Friend of Former Vargas Party

also true, but 7 million people didn't starve to death, that's for sure, all the things i've read say we had deaths to disease and malnutrition, not starvation and a big spike in suicides of course.

Didn't know Elvis Costello was in Syria

We never had a food shortage in the US. What happened was farmers were oversupplying the markets and were paid by the government to let fields lie fallow and the crops to rot.

Explain that to our Russian friend. I'm just trying to say that the government made things harder than it was and Hitler and WW2- Korean war brought us back.

*carefully examining flags throughout the thead*

How did it happen that people who are accused of fascism and racism are actually more diverse than prosecutors?
Look at the average conservative or liberal, almost all white

good shit, i wish i could do something like that

I think that WW2 was a deliberate choice on the part of the US and UK. Economic growth wasn't worth the price we paid and have been paying ever since.

>Al-Ameriki
Al-Amriki*

>mcmaster is very hawkish
>replaced with someone worse

>you still had the peso to usd ratio widening every year from 1990-now
It was kinda stable in 2000s, but since the 2008 crisis it has gone really bad.

even shias?

Are you the Kurd?

I agree with your statement

It was like at 10 steady in 2000, thing is cost of living hasn't raised much. I told my cousins that i made 30 dollars an hour so roughly 550 pesos and the average daily wage is something like 600-1000 pesos... i could live like a king in mexico...