Raildex

5 more days till it's official, get fucking HYPE.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tetu7ti2hwM
twitter.com/kanae_kana__/status/912302622320730112
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Press F to pay your respects to intern-kun who is probably unemployed right now.

F

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

I can't fucking believe this. Im trying not to get too worked up and be patient, but it really feels like it's gonna happen

F

/OurYear/

WE HAVE DESTORY GOD'S SCREWED UP ILLUSION!

ALL HAIL INDEX III!

youtube.com/watch?v=tetu7ti2hwM

It's fucking time

I know the feeling

F

I'm rooting for you, Hamazura.

I'm rooting for you, Hamazura

>I'm rooting for you, Hamazura.

I hope you faggots make a stream after the official announcement of Season 3

I'm super rooting for you, Hamazura.

What the fuck is happening

Misaki a pile of shit

Fuck off Hamazura, go back to cremate corpses

S3 confirmed my boy

>Wake up
>Index 3
I guess suicide is delayed just a little

I'm scared that this stupid Kemono Friends scandal will somehow hurt S3.

You can't kill yourself until Railgun D.

But after that comes Index NT. Then comes Accel s1. Then Astral buddy. The ride never stops!

I'm so fucking happy, fuck

Surely we will

F (done)

I can't believe it's fucking happening after all this time

I can't seem to find the tweet. Post proof anons don't fuck with me

They delete it but some people took screenshot and archive it. twitter.com/kanae_kana__/status/912302622320730112

Ah, a cringe thread I see

Imagine having such a shit taste to wait for Raildex

Shut up, Nasufag

>imagine liking literal prostitutes
>imagine trying to tell anyone about taste

Never liked nasushit you dork

A hero

I liked your mother too, sonny. Don't hate on prostitutes.

Wow good one user. It only took you 6 minutes. Was that how long you lasted in my """""mom"""" too?

I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY ANONS I LOVE YOU

Season is happening

>he was spamming F5 all that time waiting for my pity reply

Talk about desperation and obsession.
Nothing else to expect from a son of a whore I guess.

Nigger I'm in the other thread and have this one on autoupdater. Don't try to cover up the fact that you suck at bantz with a half assed deflect. Just take the loss.

Remember kids, too many projectiles too fast for Gil to even use GoB

Who are "Anime Culture Club" and why should I believe their post? Shouldn't it come from a dengeki site, or are they a dengeki site.

It's a TV Program that airs on Animax. They're doing an interview with Miki (Dengeki Chief Editor/Kamachi's editor) and Kawase Kouhei (Index/Railgun Anime producer) a few hours after the Dengeki Fall Fes, where they usually announce adaptations of Dengeki Light Novels. It's as good as confirmed.

WHAT DID I MISS THE SHITSTORM? You fuckers have a screencap right?

Heavy object season 2 when

Are you guys ready for Fiamma power levels thread?

How did Fiamma die again? He got betrayed or something and couldn't put him his priority shield in time cause surprise betrayal right?

You're thinking about Terra, Fiamma is still alive (probably).

You right.

Also is anyone working on translating that Anime Culture Club post screencapped on Twitter? Because I'm seeing "Toaru Majutsu no Index", "3", and SOME of the kanji used in anime announcments. I don't know Japanese for shit so I'm basically jumping to a conclusion

just read it here

oh no I have goosebumps

>It turns out to be a Virtual On OVA instead

>6 years since the second installment
At least try to make it line up user

>wake up
>s3 announced

>be at work
>for some reason start getting excited and motivated and shot in work
>look on raildex thread during lunch
>FUCKIN INDEX THREE
I'M A TELEPATH

>leaking III on the day Kadokawa and JC Staff are both receiving heat

People are going to boycott Index in response.

RIP

I didn't think I was so invested in this that I'd end up crying but here we are. We actually made it, hyped for season 3 with you fags

JC staff didn't do anything wrong

>s3 announced
>thread ded

You're in the wrong thread

just wait until fall fes and the inevitable sticky we are getting

I have three different threads open and they are all dead

Probably because everyone blew their load last night and it's also time to be at work for most

>last night
this morning for americans

We just got like the 3th thread past the bump limit today

Can confirm, at work at the moment and was only able to comment a little before I had to leave for work this morning

I was asleep until 11 so I call it night

I still can't believe this shit

never ever Raildexfags

>denying reality

It's confirmed 1200 dollarydoos-san.

don't you have a grail to get sucked into

What have you fags been doing to celebrate Season 3?

Good luck Gil on your act in Heavens Fell!

grinding

Last Order X Terra has to be the creepiest pairing you could come up with in this show.

Grin like an idiot for the past eight hours.

Waiting for class to end so I can start drinking

That's not even a thing to take seriously. It's just slapping two character names together

Ordering some pizza from Papa Johns right now, bought a bunch of snacks, might binge watch Seasons 1 and 2.

Unironically, slapping Terra on any female in the series is kind of disturbing, he's so fucking ugly.

I think I might get some food at some point and binge s1+s2 as well. Not sure when, though.

Grinning and bullying denialfags. Haven't even fapped today.

I also started tearing up a little at first, but I don't think it's quite hit me all the way. Fall Fes will probably make me a weepy mess though

I decided to read everything after NT 10, my forgotten love for Index has been growing stronger this year, this makes the deal.

I've just in general been proud of the fanbase for staying alive and keeping up the love for the series after all these years. Seeing S3 trend so hard on twitter made me smile hard as fuck even though I was sleep deprived as hell. Real question though, when the fuck can we get another magic side manga spin off?

Drinking while every ten minutes I remember Index 3 was leaked and grin like a moron.

Playing my MMO, what have you been doing?

meme magic for season 3

> A Certain Magical Othinus confirmed for next year
How would we react?

>I'm rooting for you, Hamazura.

NEVER

>after
I'm rereading NT9 and 10, ordering some curry and grinding some more of the OT volumes in the mobage

Finally posted the contents of my S3 celebration folder and spent all day reading nip tweets. Will reread OT14-22 sometime soon to prepare for their adaptation.

If it's a prequel series about before everything went to shit, or even a gag series about trying to stay relevant as a small fairy I'm sold

I'll be playing the game more and getting a first look at season 3 content like the devs said I would