Have you fallen for the sleep jew?

why do you sleep 8 hours a day when you could be sleeping 3 hours and feel fine with practice.

youre pissing away a quarter of your life. just what they want

But what about the little shadows and orbs?

I do this too but due to mental illness.

sleep is a gift you can't afford when you don't have a body anymore

I like a solid 10

>with practice
As in, it's not what your body does naturally. Seems like these shitposts are getting less motivated by the day. It's sad

i sleep 12 hours, and the rest of the time i wait to die. cant wait to get out of this shit hole
>kys
im a child of God and suicide is a mortal sin, so i'm stuck here until i get cancer. Smoke 3 packs a day and nothing. NOTHING. NOT EVEN A FUCKING COUGH

>not using sleep to fully access your etherial mind and live alternate life simulations to determine the best course of action in your future
Get a load of this pleb.

Same.

And here are people like me responding to this shit telling op he's dumb only contributing to the problem. I wonder if pol is just a huge mass of people responding to b8 with the occasional news story put in

How fat are you

It's actually true

The nights where I can't fall asleep, and only get about 2-3 hours at best I feel completely fine in the morning

The (((8))) hour meme is a Jewish ploy to get White men to not make the best of their lives

Sleep in two 3 1/2 hour sessions each 24 hour cycle

Isn't everything a gift that you can't afford once you lose your Body?
Assuming the definition of losing your body means you die

Get into a retarded hobby like caving or base jumping and you will be gone in no time.

As someone who has worked overnight/graveyard shifts, 3 hour sleep fucks you up period. At least 5 hours.

spicy maymay 4 u

>why do you sleep 8 hours a day
>youre pissing away a quarter of your life.
Your math is shit.

I hate people like you.
If you're really sad and given up on life then YOU have the most potential in life.
When you've given up you're at the point when you don't care about the outcome, so you should be open to doing anything.

So go do shit until you find something you like

what kind?

Don't worry about us

if you're intentionally trying to kill yourself with cigs that's still suicide and it's a painful drawn out way to end it

I sleep about 5, 6h max when I'm happy and shit is going well. I sleep 10h when I'm depressed and want to off myself

same

just tryna wait patiently for that last sunset ya know? what if this is just a fucked up elaborate dream? and be really bummed and relieved when i wake up and im really some dude living in the 70s and i just walked passed myself on the street this evening.

spray smokes with brake cleaner
results guaranteed

DUDE METH/AMPHETAMINES LMAO

I get 6 and feel amazing.

dude, stop

I sleep 8 hours every two days. I exist on another planet's day/night cycle.

plz share how

Bipolar mania is a ride and a half although I kind of think it's a psych meme and not real but I wouldn't trust me.

3 & 3 is a really good pattern if your day allows it. Sleep from around 1 - 4 am and 1 - 4 pm, get to enjoy somewhat of a night life, early morning sunrise, sleep during the hottest part of the day then wake up for the cooler evening. Real easy to get used to only loosing 1 rem cycle compared to a normal 8 hour night, takes a week tops to get used to. Not like that those meme uberman schedules that turn you into a zombie for a month before you inevitably pass out from exhaustion

multicameral sleep. 5 periods of 20 minutes.

I don't know. I was always a night owl and just fell into a rhythm. 8 hours is a full recharge no matter how long you've been awake.

this is honestly me desu. though my days off i usually sneak an extra 2 in after dinner.

friendly reminder that adult humans literally only need max 4.5 hours of sleep a night. Everything after that is superflous "feel good" sleep. Fuck that. Get the sleep you NEED, and then sack the fuck up and go about your day, ready to tear the world a new asshole. Overcome your fucking "i'm tired" shit, and just get going.

For most people, their brain would melt with only 3 hours sleep. And you shave 15 years off your life.

[Citation needed]

Eight hours is way too much for me. It takes me longer to fully wake up on anything over seven hours of sleep.
Five hours is perfect for me.
Bed at 11:30pm, and awake by 5:15am naturally with no alarm.

[dentist needed]

If I don't get at least 8 hours of sleep, preferably 9, my bones start hurting and I get a headache

I like doing drugs, so I need more than 3 hours.

>you can't even fucking sleep anymore, b-beucz is jewsh1!1
i sure love this board

FEELS NOT SOO GOOD MAN

>Onion juice.

Three hours is not enough for REM sleep in most instances and I like to dream. I like to enter REM while conscious and feel my body paralyze itself from the toes up. That tingling sensation that ends in the back of my head feeling like a jolt of energy (exploding head “syndrome”). This is when I have lucid dreams and OOBEs. The former way more than the latter. But it’s amazing and incredible. VR is a shitty jewish meme in comparison to what my mind does for free during REM sleep. I like to dream too. Be a good goyim though and sleep three hours. More time to work for Mr. Silverbaumgoldsteinwitz