What's wrong with sacrificing 30 or so mercenaries to achieve world peace?

The only thing he did wrong was the rape, but remember they live in medieval times and not 21st century. I'm sure raping your war spoils is incredibly common back then, and members of Band of the Hawk are not guiltless. Casca has always known the consequences of being muh womyn fighter in these times.

Other urls found in this thread:

miketuritzin.com/writing/free-will-does-not-make-sense-as-a-concept/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What he did wrong was deny his feeling towards Gennon. Even now, Griffith loves Gennon and his anus muscles weep because he will never have Gennon again.

At least ask them beforehand.

No matter how many times each you have been rape, Sup Forumsnon. It still bad.

Did Griffith achieve world peace?

Yes, he did. Just like Best Korea.

Within context it is not as bad.

Dropping nuclear bomb TWICE on a civilian population is an unthinkable atrocity today within modern context, but the US did it to Japan just 50 years ago after victory is all assured, and we're the good guys.

The concept of capital punishment is incredibly barbaric, but some states in the US are still practicing it.

Within context of the time you live in, if you were born 100 years ago it is OK to be racist, and if you were born 800 years ago it is OK to be racist, and it is kind of accepted that any winning parties will do the raping and pillaging.

Why is everybody on Sup Forums fucking Dagda?

>It's okay to be something because those people were really shitty back then even though there were still people who weren't shitty

Okay retard.

I'm not so sure Griffith's goal is so praisable. World peace? I think he just wanted godhood for his own gain. Clearly the life of humans matter very little to him.

>The only thing he did wrong was the rape
Except it wasn't rape

Would any of you pieces of shit let your mom be raped in order to achieve world peace?! I certainly wouldn't

Is that Femto's raging boner standing upward in an attempt to pierce the sky in the end?

In medieval time I would certainly do so. Our peasant village is one raid away from my mom and I being raped anyway. Average lifespan was 30 years and people were dying left and right from the Black Plague, famine and hunger.

In utilitarian term it would be unethical to not do so, to not alleviate the suffering of millions for the sake of one.

He only hurt Casca to motivate Guts into growing into a rival who can actually kill him and the rest of the God Hand. He didn't only save the world by becoming a devil, he made sure he created a means to destroy himself and all the other devils at the same time. In an utterly doomed setting, he found the only path to make the world free, and he was willing to see it through.

Dubious at best, the world at large is fucked by all the creatures he unleashed. There may be small holdouts like the sorcerers island but those may never grow strong enough to become city state, much less countries.

Falconia might be the only remaining city in the world and there might be peace in it but it's mostly peace out of fear of being thrown out if you stir shit, or worse thrown into the demon army quarter if they get hungry.

Then you have people, very rare as Griffith made sure they'd be no one else, who knew the Falcon before he became a God and didn't like what he became and so slapped the shit out of him to let him know their disapointment. Because he slapped him, one of his knights took upon himself to seek vengeance, risking the lives of countless citizens, which may cause unrest in the long term unless they earn a one way trip outside or the demon quarter.

Just because it looked like she enjoyed it doesn't make it not rape. Are you going to tell the judge she enjoyed it in court?

Not really his fault. Psychopaths have a very limited idea of consequences, or for that matter empathy.
It's Guts' fault for having second thoughts for years but never deciding to take action and put this fucker down.

I am fine example with this user suffering if it meant I will be okay. It for the many after all.

If his skin is dark enough it could work.

But griffith is white.

If she kisses you and orgasms it's not rape

It's not world peace if you're also responsible for creating the threat

Griffith is not responsible for Kushan Muslim invaders, nor the famine, wars between city states, etc

He had control, and decided to do the only thing that could make it even worse.

Anyone who goes along with that "world peace" is doomed. Accepting Griffith's peace means you consort with demons. Meaning your soul is fucked.

>implying God exist in Berserkverse
>implying God exist at all
If God is good then why bad things happen?
Why Casca got raped, BOTW got massacred, famine and war exists?

There is no god but Godhand

I'm not implying God exists. But the Hellnado certainly does exist. That swirling vortex of eternal torment that's been established? That Griffith's pretty much confirmed the whole of the world is now condemned to?

It's literally the beginning of the christian Armageddon and you'd have to be blind to miss it.

If primal, transcendent evil is factual, then God exists by inferrence.
>If God is good then why bad things happen?
Free will.

>you will never fuck Griffith's mouth
It's no wonder he made so much money as a gay prostitute.

Really, adding to what I previously said about anyone who accepts Griffith's peace being doomed, it brings to mind Valhalla.

You're fucked unless you fight. If you just accept things as they are, you're fucked. Absolutely fucked. If you die fighting, it's the only way to die free.

Fits well with Guts being sort of a combo pack of Norse imagery.

>If you just accept things as they are, you're fucked.
This.

> be Griffith
> sacrifice a bunch of good for nothing warriors
> attain godhood
> proceed to penetrate Casca
> Guts chops his arm and tries to kill you with a broken sword
> your telekinetic shield blocks Guts' attack
> with a slight movement of a finger, you send Guts flying meters away because muh telekinetic powers
> your demon minions pin Guts to the ground and force him to watch and with only one eye to boot
> continue to penetrate Casca
> splooge into Casca

Why is Griffith so alpha?

>30 or so mercenaries
Most of the world's population that got eaten by monsters, you mean?

Morals are a subjective system put in place to maintain a societal standard. It was wrong to Guts, but perhaps not to Griffith.

The rape thing is fucked up but Griffith's mercenaries did sign up to basically die for him. That also means they would've agreed to being slaughtered if Griffith wants to become a god hand. It's not like they shouldn't have expected something like that to happen.

I think if the mercenaries knew there was a chance of being fed to demons, they might have reconsidered.

Free will makes no sense if god is omniscient.

He performed a genocide of mankind by infesting the world with unspeakable monsters in order to drive all humans towards his city and make it the only place in the world anyone can live.

>flooding the world with monsters
>world peace

Divinity isn't a remote control. Unless of course you are a demon trolling humans.

if it is against her will it's rape, that's it.
And it was, indeed against her will

You can not just switch of the bodys reaction to having sex.If anything a woman is more likely to orgasm during rape because of increased adrenalin output

You can't win by being an honest, hard-working servant of evil. You need to outfox the fuckers when they're not looking.

Explain the voluntary tongue kissing then
>inb4 my lips were moving on their own

Brad?

>Divinity isn't a remote control.
What?

>Explain the voluntary tongue kissing then
Not in the manga.

And yet right up until the second bomb dropped, the Emperor was insisting his people go out to die like flies.

>If evil exists therefore God too
Care to elaborate on this user?
>God is good because bad things happen due to free will.
Yeah, because storms, death of natural causes, accidents and some other shit that aren't man-made crimes are due to free will.

This man understands. Griffith was a whore and a semen demon. He knew nothing but the desire for dick, which he mentally suppressed with images of phallic shaped castles. When Gennon, Guts and Torturer-sama left him, Griffith was completely deprived of dick for the first time in his life, and the sexual frustration drove him mad.

We chose to do stupid shit that got us kicked out of Eden and into the mortal world. It's not tyranny, it's consequences.

I'd much rather live in this world than in the Garden of Eden.

>What's wrong with sacrificing 30 or so mercenaries to achieve world peace
World peace is one thing but all he ever wished is kingdom of his own where the people would celebrate him and jerk his ego.

So from my point of view his "dream" isn't worth 30 filthy mercenaries hell not even a single life.

If God already knew it was going to happen how did we choose to do it?

How does knowing someone will choose something mean they didn't choose it?

>Being mindless is paradise
>Happened exactly 3000 years ago

Sasuga religious-kun

Did he achieve world peace? Because I don't read or watch Berserk, but wasn't Griffith getting his wish the reason the world is a shithole infested with monsters in first place?

>not in the manga

Do you not understand how free will works

Well, if it's truly world peace, and if I live in a world where my mom is very likely to be raped anyway, then world peace seems a good deal. Though I would try to bargain to be raped myself instead of her.

he's forcing her head with his hand you dumbass

Look at the blush under her eyes. She's clearly enjoying it.

>forcing
He's caressing her, she's doing the same with her arms.

She also looks like she's crying

Fuck off. If she "enjoyed it" she wouldn't be so fucking traumatized by it to the point of her becoming a tard and having horrible flashbacks

Causality bitch.

>She also looks like she's crying
It's common in Japan for girls to cry during sex, it's cultural for them.

>to the point of her becoming a tard
Have you never heard of the mindbreak tag?

Brainlet detected. The reason she's traumatized is BECAUSE she enjoyed it. She couldn't handle being the kind of person who had the best orgasm of her life from being raped in front of the guy who loves her by the guy who killed all her friends, so she killed her ego.

>NTRfag calling someone else a brainlet

Free will makes no sense god knows he's not guessing he knows what you're going to do before you do it.

miketuritzin.com/writing/free-will-does-not-make-sense-as-a-concept/

>He's caressing her, she's doing the same with her arms.
She's not touching him with her arms, except maybe the part under her wrist. I wouldn't describe that as voluntarily caressing.

99% of the people living in his kingdom seem super happy atleast.

Whether or not she enjoyed it is not really the question the question is was it rape?

It's well-documented that a lot of women orgasm during rape.

Right... because betrying his only friend who only left him because he wanted to be seen as such and not as a tool or mere comrade is right.

Not to mention he also betrayed such comrades that despise his ill luck still decided to put their necks on the line to rescue him...

AND if that´s not enough he also handled the keys to earth to the demons as long as he could rule falconia.
Sure, Falconia seems better than being raped and devoured by demons but it´s still a god cult kingdom where there is no real freedom or free will except the will of the falcon.

Every single thing Griffith did was wrong OP and even then Guts is not going to kill him...

Caska will though

>30

READ THE MANGA

>caska

Is everyone in the berserk fanbase 10 years old

I bet fucking one kid was fine too, Donovan.

>implying Casca is Japanese
>implying the mindbreak tag existed before Berserk

If Casca's a masochist how come her period never gave her superpowers? Checkmate, atheists.

Donovan was just ancap. From his point of view there is nothing wrong with fucking one million shotas as long as you pay for it.

You realize he didn't just kill them. He damned them to eternal torment in hell forever.

stop posting, femt.

I don't care about what happens to Griffith, I just want Guts and his cute delicious brown tomboy waifu to live happily ever after.

She's barely brown anymore, Griffith dicked the subhuman out of her

no, everywere outside of falconia is a warzone now, And in falconia people are been eaten alive by night

nowere is safe, he literaly doomed the world

It's because he knew them. Sacrificing 30 enemy mercs would be fine, murdering people who trusted and foughts for you is pretty shitty and wrong. You can argue it was worth it, but you can't argue it wasn't wrong.

Very soon user, this is the last hiatus before shes healed

>Sacrificing 30 enemy mercs would be fine
That's not really an option though. The whole point of the sacrifice is that it's something dear to you. Recall the count who tried to sacrifice Guts to the godhand.

soon my friends

I'm aware. I'm just trying to draw where my line is on the whole thing.

Am I the only one who kind of liked the old Band of Hawks?

Like Guts said in his monologue to Casca they weren't just simply soldiers, but people trying to achieve their dreams after the fruits of their labor flourished.

I mean I don't know, people say Griffith raping Casca is the worst crime he'd done and it is, but sacrificing all those people we spent several volumes to know and respect just so their leader could become the edgemaster and corrupt the world outside of his fantasy land just seems unsettling.

Before the Eclipse, Griffith from a blind point of view would've been a genuinely respectful protagonist if he didn't do what he did.

Just accept the movie portrayed it shittly and stop posting this webm every time someome brings the rape up

Slut