Reminder do not gloat at the suffering of the One Punch Man Fans or the Kemono Friends Fans...

Reminder do not gloat at the suffering of the One Punch Man Fans or the Kemono Friends Fans. The industry is a fickle and dangerous and the series closest to your heart could end up being ruined just as these are going to be.

Take pity on them and show kindness so your show doesn't end up fucked like this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wSvW4svZDzU
youtube.com/watch?v=sHChe6KY0DQ
twitter.com/opm_anime/status/912330910820741128
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Instead let us rejoice in INDEX 3

Exactly. Let the Index fans enjoy their good news! They get another season of their favorite show that will (hopefully) be good!

3DCG shit must die.

That would be a surprise when the series hasn't produced anything good so far.

why is one punch man ruined?
it was just announced wasn't it?

It's being made an animation studio notorious for subpar animation and direction. OPM isn't a show that can survive or do well without high quality animation now.

They told me trips never lie, but how do you explain this?
youtube.com/watch?v=wSvW4svZDzU

No fuck them. A shitty soap opera writer ruined Rage of Bahamut now everybody must suffer

Calm down, Sasuke.

how can we destroy it
this behemoth must fall

>When your favorite series is literally the pet project of the studio that only gets something new every 4-5 years.
>The studio might not even be AROUND before the next project is released

end me

It was all your fault for using the forbidden method and now we're paying the price

>The industry is a fickle and dangerous and the series closest to your heart could end up being ruined just as these are going to be
Good thing the authors already did that themselves.

>let's make an equivalent exchange
>a little bit of 2 popular series to bring back another
You will reap what you sow!

Can someone please lend me images showing comparisons between the manga and the shit adaptation that JC Staff has done?
Can't even find the Yumekui one.

The series closest to my heart ended half a decade ago and can’t be ruined. Fuck Kemonotards and One Joke Tards.

>the series closest to your heart could end up being ruined just as these are going to be
Good thing the series I hold dear will never return, haha.

That's what people said about Cardcaptor Sakrua user and now look where we are

Good thing FMAB finished and will never ever get a sequel.

Tell me about K-On season 3 then. Card Captor had magic and shit and possibilities for expansion already in the cards, but I don’t see how K-On could ever come back for a third round.

Well, there IS a college manga that they could adapt.

they won’t, because nobody seems to like it.

Nobody liked the K-On manga. It was the director who made it into a masterpiece.

>They won't
Just like they wouldn't make a Cardcaptors sequel close to two decades later

Holy shit, is that a motherfucking Big O reference???
I tought nobody liked that show.

Look mother fuckers my shit is bullet proof. K-On! will NEVER get a third season, it will NEVER be ruined EVER!

K-On started off ruined.

>I tought nobody liked that show.

The western-oriented S2 was a bit of a fluke. Everyone and their mothers love S1 Big O, though.

See you in 10 years when K-ON : Housewives edition hits

I bet you thirty bucks it’ll never happen.

Schwarzwald is sugoi.
youtube.com/watch?v=sHChe6KY0DQ

I heard about how fucked Kemono Friends got but what's happened with One Punch Man?

Not him but all it would take is a surge in Josei sales and kyoani having a bad year.

Second season is going to be produced by JC Staff.

Oh fuck me, really? Goddamnit.

Yes. Forget about inventive animation and cool effects, and be prepared for a lot of still frames and whole arcs cut in thirds.

Berserk already got destroyed way harder than OPM and KF. I think I have an excuse.

It was shit anyways. You kemonofags are literally the bronies of the anime industry.

no, the bronies of the anime industrie are the bronies who watch mlp in japanese.

Why would K-On ever need a season 3 though? It ended perfectly.

Read the thread dude, in fact reread that post. I’m saying it’s not going to happen.

Yeah, I'm retarded. Was just about to correct myself after realizing I misread.

You're asking a 300 pound man why he doesn't want to over consume on something he likes.

Yes, i already said kemonofags user.

projecting is fun

this can't be true. Source?

twitter.com/opm_anime/status/912330910820741128

>twitter.com/opm_anime/status/912330910820741128
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Why would they do that to the fans?

Because you touch yourself at night

Madhouse has a strange aversion to second seasons even of really popular stuff. You would think they would have tried to keep the cash flow going but no. I'm still conflicted on if it would have been better to never have another season or this option with JC Staff. I'm not optimistic enough to think it will be any good.

Because madhouse is set in never, and i repeat, NEVER, doing seasons 2 of their biggest succeses. So, when they realized they had announced season 2 and could not go back, they just handled it to another person so that they could keep they perfect track of never doing seasons 2.

I would never touch myself if I know this was on of the outcomes.

God damn Madhouse. It is like they dont even want to make money. Setting my expectations as low as humanly possible, maybe then I wont be so sad

here have an animated version

It wouldn't be bad if Madhouse wasn't one of my favorite studio but I'm like a beaten housewife when it comes to their anime. They keep giving me the good stuff and I keep coming back.

Is it happening?

But OP all my favorite shows -have- been ruined
>legend of the galactic basketball heroes
>Code Geass S3
>FLCL 2+3
>Eureka Seven AO
The only other favorite things of mine that haven't been ruined are G Gundam and Giant Robo The Animation.
maybe FLCL 2 and 3 will be good because they brought back the pillows and hey gunbuster and diebuster were also like 15 years apart and diebuster turned out well

user, the trips don't lie.

Man, what a shitty opening, jesus, i had almost forgotten about that.

I like both those shows but their respective fanbases are cancerous enough that they deserve every last bit of suffering they're feeling right now.

All fanbases are cancerous. If they aren't, then they're not big enough.
Basically, you're just hating something for being famous, therefore, you're just a hipster.

By your logic everyone who hated horsefuckers were just being hipsters as well.

No, i mean, it's ok to hate fanbases. But not a show itself because of them.

I said I liked both shows at the very beginning of my post.

Maybe I should be glad Made in Abyss likely won't get a season 2.

>he doesn't know

>but muh sakuga
normalfags need to die

It's also pretty ironic that you have indexfags in the same thread when their show is also a piece of trash LN adaptation that JC staff ruined 4 seasons of

Mine is already fucked up, fuck Sunrise and fuck BNP

All of the series I like are dead because I'm a /m/fag.

>that new wand design
O-oy vey.

haha fucking redditors wanting animated media in a visual medium to be animated haha jesus fucking normalfags haha they're not elite patricians who understand the finer points of Kemono Friends like me

>>legend of the galactic basketball heroes
Productions I.G gave me hope. Then the trailer came out.
>>Code Geass S3
Code Geass was never good. If you pile shit on top of shit, you get a bigger shit pile, not a shittier one.
>>FLCL 2+3
Enjoy your extended Pillows music video.
>>Eureka Seven AO
I don't even remember much about that one, honestly.

KF and OPM being given the fuck you was already discussed to death so I would like want to add:
>Kino's Journey
>Cardcaptor Sakura
I have a bad feeling about Kino and what I've seen from CCS so far was extremely underwhelming.

Looks like Japan is finally getting into that Hollywood mindset of BRAND NAME RECOGNITION. Fuck this cancer.

>Enjoy your extended Pillows music video.
An extended Pillows music video is honestly the best thing we could hope for at this point.

At east they get more seasons for the shows they like.

If animation is the only important thing in anime then I guess Bahamut S2 is a masterpiece.

It also has the sound director of Berserk 2016 and Fate/Apocrypha, to make things worse