>tfw you realize boomers did nothing wrong

ftfy

Boomer here. AMA.

>inb4: why did you ruin the world.
We didn't, it's just that your generation is a bunch of pussies.

kek

why did your generation make it so easy for Jews to swindle you into ruining the economy?

Reagan suck dick grandpa

Baby Jew-mers ruined the country when they sold it to Israel

Reagan was OK, and he was great compared to what was left around him; but none of the modern politicians compare to the real master.

It wasn't the jews. It was the natural side effect of the tail end of the birth curve.

As boomers were born, they cut a swath through the economy. They created a boom in housing, building schools, toys, colleges, more homes, and now medical. As they aged, the industries matching their age would grow.

Now we're on the opposite side of the cycle, and boomers are retiring.

> the guy who started the culture of white working class voting agaisnt their economic interests and the drug war crusader is the master

Lmao goto bed gramps, your getting delusional

No he didn't. I'm not sure where you're getting that from, but if that's a real theory I'm sure it's coming from the liberal college professor crowd.

/thread

Nixon employed the southern strategy and started the drug war . Read a history book , gramps

The so-called "southern strategy" was created by the democrats to try to explain away their very long history of denying rights to african americans.

Pro tip... how many congressmen changed parties in the south following this so called strategy?

Yes let's pretens boomers aren't shallow materialistic cunts who would choose to partake in degeneracy and irresponsibility towards their children as many times as they could. Fuck you sacks of shit, get out of this board, go back to watching fox or some shit. I don't care, your generation has already fucked up all it could possibly have, no amount of redpilling will make a difference, because when it counts you disappear like the cunts you are. I spit on your grave you hedonistic, selfish, greedy and braindead motherfuckers. That doesn't mean other generations are golden, but none is nowhere as bad as yours. AND STOP MAKING THESE SHIT THREADS, SAGE YOUR FAT OLD ASS.
t. Gen Z

Both are wrong Jews ruined the economy

Millenials are just boomers 2.0 just as degenerate

See boomers ruined the economy but millenials are ruining the social/policitcal landscape

Far more accurate

How did Millennials ruin the “political landscape”?

>tfw you realize op is retarded

>implying that half the population being crack whores, druggies, and reefers is better than having some common-sense drug policies
>implying that actually enforcing the law is bad
>implying that betraying your racial interests is better than voting against your short term economic interests

think you posted the wrong pic there oldtimer

based

>ruined sanctity of marriage by pushing for no-fault divorce
>pushed for amnesty in exchange for nothing
>supported war on drugs and gun control
BASED REAGAN

This really makes me wonder how many people even know what capitalism is.