Q

New Q

Other urls found in this thread:

liddlekidz.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

israel dies this year and so does Netanyahu.

I heard that Q predicted this

I predicted that q would predict the prediction of this.

Q mentioned electromagnetic emotional mind control a couple weeks ago. Then a guy offs himself in front of the WH. Why does Q want us to know about this technology? A story like this would never go national, people that watch Fox news don't even think the government would kill its own spies.

I smell a LARP here. I don't get the significance of this.

q predicted you would predict him predicting that

GWEN Towers
Look it up
This is old school stuff we've been talking about for years. Nothing Q ever says is new, or secret, or interesting. This is psyop garbage meant to demoralize you. When you realize that you've been paying attention to a retarded jew for over a year and nothing has happened you will feel defeated, and stupid, and you'll stop listening to crazy conspiracy theories.

The Q shtick is getting old. If you have something to say, say it without pointless riddles mixed with platitudes.

Anyone can claim there's a galactic wide electromagnetic field in the moon built by atlanteans to control our mind.

And when someone does something stupid you claim that it was because of it.

Exactly. Q never gave hard evidence of anything. He only introduced subjects that were either known or inverifiable.

~"Misspellings matter"

"Liddle Bob Corker"
"Liddle Adam Schiff"

liddlekidz.com/

siht detciderp Q

You kinda make out statement structure from the all caps.

Assuming any of this is real, Q sounds more scared than normal. Usually he's taking about how the president is safe and protected, but the thing at the wh seems to have spooked him

Allahu akbar

I would ally with Arabs over jews every single fucking time.

IMHO I saw it as a threat, not for the trump per say but those under him. It seems they nuts are being activated

Almonds activated?

Did Q just confirm(((they))) killed Billy Aniki?

q predicted that q would predict that user would predict him predicting that

Where did q predict this? Cripple Chan?

Different trip.

Q seems to be civnat cuck.

I don't know if this common knowledge but zz ( >>Zebra_Zebra) is a very high priority intelligence report. A very urgent one.

CIAniggers CIAniggering

bump

Has he named the jew yet? If not I'm not interested.

He's part of the (((alt-right))) (((Trump movement))). Kikes hijacked the right by brainwashing boomers and high-school kids to follow their puppet and shit up the actual natsocs.

Alex Baldwin dieing

Still no evidence or specific predictions I see

Qresearch on cripple chan is probably where it’s all at

Never have been, never will be. These is nothing more than a tool to activate full autism mode in susceptible anons. Have them chasing rabbits and spinning their little autistic wheels.

Test

So if it’s old school stuff, what do you think Q is talking about re triggering subjects to act remotely

Only reddit queers do this shit. Why won't you cancerous fucks go back?

Fuck off

who actually believes this larping bullshit?

PDanon predicted this. Anyone else member that LARPer? Nothing ever fucking happens. God damn I wish this Q fuck would get doxxed and dragged out in the street...

this larping faggot can either come right out and say what he wants to say or stfu

If you don't believe Q at this point you're fucking retarded, you've literally backed DJT this whole way and are missing the main event. Q always refers to McCain as 'we don't say his name', and said to watch the CPAC speech. Sure enough Trump says about McCain 'I won't use his name'.

There's loads of other shit as well of course

>censorship algorithm

this seems very real to me

Why the freak quanonpost hasn't been updated since February 24?

>m-muh q larp is real

>he who must not be named
Whoa, just like my Harry Potter books.

this. people are so dumb. i fell for it at first back in november for like 2-3 weeks. but if Q was legit, he would spell shit out clearly and concisely.

what did this one mean?

link me then let me see what you're talking about

>watch the news