This guy shows up in the last anime you watched, how fucked is everyone?

This guy shows up in the last anime you watched, how fucked is everyone?

>Boku no Pico
Oh my!

>Re:Creators

Everyone, including him.

>Virgin Soul
Well, if it isn't Bahamut at least him will destroy the world

>Fate: UBW
can Frieza kill servants?

>DBS
He's just gonna die again.

If you like DBS you should just kill yourself, the show shouldn't be considered anime anymore so FUCK YOU

>stop liking what I don't like

DBS did nothing wrong.

>gantz
>he's an alien
「The End」

>Aho Girl
He'd want to go home after 5 minutes with her

>your last watched is Fate UBW
Kill yourself
Also yes Frieza can easily kill servants

>dbs
Loses to goku again

i watched it when it aired, since then i read manga exclusively, you mad?

>non non biyori
He wouldn't kill anyone, renge would melt his heart

>Shirou lasts about 5 seconds with his moralfagging
>Freeza and Gilgamesh react like matter and antimatter

Don't see Gil winning that one though, unless Freeza tanks a full power Ea to show off and it turns out Ea has some sort of hax power that gets around his durability.

>Can a universal level being blow up planet level beings?
I don't know user, can he?

what if rin blew him instead?

Joke's on him, last anime i watched was DBS

>Made in Abyss
Ozen vs Frose

>monogatari
pretty fucked unless Kiss-shot is around or Kaiki cons him into going away

Now this could be interesting, assuming they meet and have a talk before Frieza blows up everything.

>Teekyu

He's fucked, he won't be able to keep up with their randomness and will end up becoming part of a joke

>tsurezere children

sadly since freiza is immune to the power of love as seen in super, they all dead

SEASON 2 WHEN I'M DYING HERE [ spoiler]

Little Witch Academia
Goodbye qt witch girls

>Time Bokan 24
is he intrested in Real Nigga History?
if not everything is fucked

>Cowboy Bebop

Looks like Frieza has a new empire

Freiza is fucked.

>princess principal
Well, bye cute spies.

Frieza doesn't kill unless he needs to. Any anime will be fine as long as the protagonists let Frieza do business.

Shut up Frieza

when will Freiza and Frost be unmasked by some meddling kids?

they're both seem to be doing a lot of work for the purposes of a real estate scam.

Now I have this mental image of Yoshiko effortlessly dodging Death Beams and punch/kick attacks, and then Frieza being completely enraged by how easily Akkun obliterates her.

>Boku no Hero Academia
The Bokuverse is fucked until Deku goes FULL ABSOLUTE MADMAN BEYOND ALL MADMEN

Freeza is a jobber

Kill la Kill:

Not sure, although he would look pretty good in a goku uniform

JoJo's. Goodbye frieza.

>beelzebub
Interesting, oga & beel VS freezer

What about araragi

who in JoJo could kill Freza thought?
aside from Giorno

I don't think there's a single stand that hits hard enough to even damage Namek Saga Frieza, let alone how insanely more powerful he is in DBS

>One Piece

I honestly don't know. How would Friza fare against logias like Kizaru and Enel. Would ki be able to damage an elemental forms? If that doesn't work, it depends on if Sugar can get close enough to him.

What ABOUT Araragi?

inb4
> FTL Stands

can Freeza kill TYPEs?

the ones that bypass standard powerlevels for weird gimmick shit. like anubis completely bypasses defenses and could cut him or killer queen which just blows shit up regardless of what it is.

There are plenty of stands that could do the job without using physical force. The Hand and Killer Queen could solve the problem instantly.

yes, as long as you get Frieza in its range. which doesn't really seems pullable with the range of 1-2 meters

Frost got erased last episode

He has ceased to be

>universal level being
What's this retarded terminology even supposed to mean? I'd assume that he destroys universes, if not for the fact that never happened.

>Canaan
"Oh my, the little silver haired minx has such pretty little eyes! I wonder if they'll keep that dazzling glow when I rip them out."

>DxD
He'll do me a favor

The World users maybe. Krillin hurt SSJ goku with a rock because apparantly you need your guard up to be indestructible, same bullshit excuse people gave for Ressurection F movie where SSB goku jobs to a ring laser (retconned later but still)

Frieza is not a stand user so he can't see stands. Just chat him pretending to be an amusing and harmless regular human, then have the Stand whack him by surprise.

>Krillin hurt SSJ goku with a rock

filler
unless Freeza is actually lowering your ki - like Vegeta did when he allowed Kuririn to blast a hole in his abdomen - he isn't going to be hurt, even if he's frozen in time.

aren't Stand Users just ESPs?
Freeza being a ki user, should qualify for it then.

could frieza survive the curse of the abyss?

>knights and magic
I say their world is fucked.

>mastering Hamon or Spin will awaken you a Stand
>Ki is the same sort of spiritual energy.
>If Frieza existed in JoJoverse, he'd be a stand user

Ki user don't equal psychics in any belief system, not even RPGs. Hamon warriors are the ki users in Jojo, and they still can't see Stands without one in crossover material.

>mastering Hamon or Spin will awaken you a Stand
[citation needed]

Why didn't Straizo or Lisa Lisa have stands then?

Does she rape her to make alien space babies with magic eyes?

because Stands weren't invented yet
it's hard to tell with Hamon, i guess, it was way too messy back then. Spin 100% grands you one thought, there even was that one Spin user who could see Stands without having his own

Subaru would finally have to get over saving Emilia.

Different universe.

Frieza is no match for the power of classical music

everyone in super is holding back all the time

Gyro comes from a line of Spin users. Wouldn't they all also become stand users? Wouldn't Gyro's father also have one and teach his son about stands? You would think it would be important to mention that as you get more proficient at the technique, a "magic man" might come shooting out of your body and that you should pay him no mind.

>servants
Second or third form Freeza from Namek arc takes care of even the strongest servants.

>types
Hard to quantify their strength, but Golden Freeza would have absolutely no problem with them.

It was already obvious before that pure Ki force could get through shit, but this was made even more blatant in the tournament arc: Goku, when powering up enough, can break through Hit's timestop, even though time is stopped Goku can just ignore it because he's strong enough. Basically if you want to bend the laws of the universe against someone, you better be close in power or he can bend them right back into place.

So time stops and various weird shit won't work if you aren't close in power. Which nobody in the JoJo universe is.

>SSG Goku and Beerus clashing was destroying the universe
>Freeza who's far above SSG Goku couldn't do the same thing

Hit is a ki user too, so it's safe to assume his time stop works on ki and there you an overpower with more. Which is not the case for Jojo.

>second or third

bitch please, first form death beam would kill anyone in the fate universe.

>shouldn't be considered anime
Anime isn't a descriptor of quality or even content. All anime means is cartoons made by Japanese people or in Japan. Beyond that it can be the worst show in the history of tv and still be anime

Easily I would guess. Maybe Frieza would need to go into his second form, but definitely if he's in his final form ( not so final now, with golden form)

Golden form would just be overkill

Couldn't you kill a TYPE by just by blowing up the planet? They do that all the time in DBZ.

underrated post

Trying to make the characters that powerful was a mistake. I assume some asshat told Toriyama Goku was weaker than [insert capeshit here] and he got butthurt and decided the characters should be able to blow up universes even though though it's fucking stupid and never happens.

DBS seriously upped the power tiers by like bajillions of times for no fucking real reason.

I guess Frieza would win

>UBWs

Does Gil kill him??

>STOP LIKING THINGS

Because "character powers up some more" is an easier way of resolving fights than making skill or strategy matter.

>LWA

Enslaves planet, makes them teach him magic, kills all magic users, sell planet on the intergalact market.

>Futabu
Oh my god

2 friezas? but 1 was just erased

>Made in abyss

Appears in the 6th layer, acts smug, kills everyone on sight, flies up.

Hes now a qt bunny boi that can turn golden

>Hellsing

Frieza never stood a chance.

doesnt matter, he'd just blow up the planet.

Robotech I know it's Macross but this is 1985 we're talking about. Everyone is fucked including the 4 million ship Zentradi fleet.

>My Hero Academia
Huh.. I don't know, just started. All Might seems to be the strongest guy though and as amazing as he is compartively in-universe, I think even Namek-saga Freiza might have him beat.

there are some forces that not even god powers could help deal with it. Maybe Roshi could, but frieza would fail

>Frieza blows up the planet

RIP Freezer

>Berserk
Does the God Hand stand a chance?

Ea does have hax powers, Gil can beat him but the chance of that happening is minuscule

Diavolvo

>Sakamoto survives and manages to bring back the planet

Frieza will become his fanboy