Can someone explain racism to me?

I walked past a black person today and he didn't stab or shoot me. Explain that.

Racism is fake news.

He saw you as one of their own, are you an abo?

Pic related should sum it up pretty well

Around blacks......

Racism does imply to individuals. It’s their entire geno that makes them predisposed to certain attributes. Lower intelligence and violence being some. But that’s not to say all niggers are bad. You’re a retard.

>being black in australia

hahahah why not just live in africa you'll get treated better

Then why don't you move to africa?

Black people should hang for their crimes against whites.

straya wtf is this garbage thread.
this is beneath you, it's just sad.

OK now walk past 100,000 negroes and 100,000 whites and report your results back to us.

Not all blacks deserve it.
I feel like a bio-weapon that kills blacks with sub100iq is best option.

Somewhere, he's remembering the same incident and saying "Sheeeiiiiit" at his missed opportunity.

Can the remainder start killing obnoxious Yakubians?

Because y'all's stupidity defies quantification.
>But...
Tide pods.

He was on the way to stab someone else.

Clearly he was racist. If you were black he would have shot you.

the problem here is white ppl, they must remain in europe and respect other races countys and continents, whites want to conquer wolrd, bro... who brought niggers to america? whites... who brought whites to africa?... whites... its like whites want to be arround blacks, whites are a parasitic race, an infection, whites force multiculturism, invade countrys and replace the populance and then they play the victim card

you're probably also a fucking glow in the dark, aren't you?

The wonders of domestication.

I hate to break it to you, but you were both stabbed AND shot. The afterlife looks a lot like Sup Forums.

>The afterlife looks a lot like Sup Forums.
pls no

He was to distracted by that women he was going to rape in an alley way

That's because you are a abbo you stupid cunt

>1 post by this ID

user, when the lights go out and dont come back on he will kill you, rape you then eat you.

In that order. The you will understand. Until then never relax.

He was alone or not with group of Niggers I assume? They rarley attack if they don't have a numbers advatage. You got lucky user.

People hate what they don't understand.
The only idiots who hate black people are the ones who've never met a black person.

>Can someone explain racism to me?
he didn't have a knife or a gun

This is because you were protected by the power of racism. If you lose faith in racism you will be stabbed

That would kill them all

So he raped you then