Hispanics are more white than asians

So why does Pol hate them so much?

>mexican father white woman
obviously a half spic is gonna be whiter than a full asain what is your point?

white mother*

How many Hispanics do you know? They are some of the dumbest people I've met.

She's Jew, check out that yuge shnoz.

I don't understand why Pol prefers asians over the more white Hispanics?

nobody cares
pussy is pussy
just don't be a faggot

Most of "spanics" in the US are from Central American descend (mostly Mexicans), they are if anything the opposite of white.

Gibme milkies.....
Jew bait

I've got a huge shnoz and I'm not jewish

asians have a higher iq, thats why. also, more white doesnt mean anything. obama is whiter than an asian guy, you know.

aztecs.

i like hispanics. i dont like all the retarded spic garbage hispanic countries dump on us so they dont have to deal with them. How would mexico like it if we sent all the niggers in prison down there? prolly might not appreciate it

No shit

Mongoloid skull sticks out a lot compared to a caucasian skull

What's next, are you going to ask why Sup Forums hates Sanders too despite him being 56% White?

Sup Forums has an IQ fetish even though most of them don't even know what "full-scale IQ" means and they couldn't name one other important heritable trait

lack of work ethics

The Pol IQ fetish is truly bizarre. Whites work harder than any race, but don't have the highest IQs, yet Pol goes on endlessly about IQ. bizarre.

What part of Honorary Aryan didn't you get?

What part of SAGE didn't you get?

I really don’t think Sup Forums hates Hispanics. There’s just a strong preference for Asian, but Hispanics are based in their own right, and nobody has a problem with the women.

Miscegenation should be a capital offense even if the civic nationalists from reddit think it's okay.

Fixed