Fate/Zero

>Literally Akame ga kill with better writing
Why is it praised so highly again?

>>Literally Akame ga kill with better writing
That's the dumbest description I've heard so far. Well done.

>Le
>XD
>Normies
Lurk more.

>game of thrones of Anime
What is that even supposed to mean?

Soon

No Kiyohime
0/10 anime!

edge done right, is´t better than the source material is based on.

Writing is extremely important and basically everything except for presentation (animation,music and so forth), which Fate/Zero also does argueably better. So if it is Akame ga Kill, but better in eveyrthing, why would not it be praised ? There is nothing inherently good or bad about things like dark tone, it all depends on how it is written.

>better writing
here's your answer

>Kill off characters because mug dark tone
Or, you know, because that's kind of the point of the holy grail war? Eliminate the other participants? That was always a thing in fate.

WHEN'S PAUL?

because is way better than fate stay night

Shouldn't you be posting in the anime forums on reddit?

>Lurk more
This really. If you can't find a better anime in your backlog to compare Fate to than AgK, you really, really should watch more anime.

>game of thrones of Anime
It can either mean the reaction of viewers, overrating a mediocre show based on mediocre source material. It can also mean the high budget since GoT has the highest budget in television per episode. I'd say SnK or the SAO series could be called the GoT of anime.

>This anime doesn't have fight scenes every single episode and actually has plot! It's so bad!

>I don't know what "literally" means

lol no

Secondary plz

>muh 36 hours self insert eroge is better
fuck off, I played it back then when GAR was a meme and is average at best. Even Saya no uta or phantom are better than fate stay night

Urobuchi>nasu

>Self insert eroge
Opinion discarded

>Bersekar

Every fucking time.

It has the Fate brand but darker and edgier. That's it.

This but x10. There is no Fate related content superior than Fate/Zero.

If you mean the franchise as a whole, I think part of what makes it exciting is the set structure of the battle, knowing that there's an established roster and finding out which heroes fill those roles was kinda fun and different to otherwise similar things.

Urobutcher

I tried watching the first episode of Fate/Zero this weekend. It seemed a bit slow at first. But does the pace pick up?

Also, I have watched Unlimited Blade Works already.

>better than the source material is based on
It's not hard to be better than the shitty F/Z lightnovel

Yeah, first ep is pretty boring if you have no background knowledge, it'll pick up at ep 2.

Why is Fate praised so highly in general? It's an elusive mystery to me and the only thing I can think of is 'muh waifus'. Add in Urobutcher's 'muh suffering' and then people eat it up.

yeah even the execution and that 1 hour first episode special puts me off for rewatching.

good writing

Bait