>nationalist
>pro-family values
>against gay rights and other degeneracies
>race realist
>incredibly beautiful

10/10 would marry this woman.

Other urls found in this thread:

henrydelesquen.fr/
gala.fr/l_actu/news_de_stars/marion_marechal-le_pen_divorce_apres_deux_ans_d_union_367815
rapelite.com/news/marion-marechal-le-pen-dit-apprecier-les-musiques-de-youssoupha-et-maitre-gims
europe-israel.org/2015/02/revelations-le-pere-de-marion-marechal-le-pen-etait-un-agent-du-mossad/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Her dad literally works for Mossad. Fuck off kike.

>brown eyes

I'd show her my oui oui.

>against gay rights and other degeneracies

Dude, you're an idiot for using the term "gay rights" lol.

That's a term used by pro-LGBT people

>new Marion pic
Where'd you get that from, OP?
d/c shills are fast these days. do the world a favor and die already.

I used to think she was meh in terms of appearance, but she is quite attractive.

tfw on Nofap day 23 and see the pic of perfect woman

>Where'd you get that from, OP?
Just a (((Google))) search. I hadn't seen it before today either.

Post any rare Marions you have.

>Post any rare Marions you have.
I got you, senpai.

>brown eyes

She's a nigger.

Imagine a whiff of her britches while she is ovulating????? HNNNNNNNGGGG

I like this one. I wonder how old she was then.

Who would win Marion or Mummy?

we all would, bro

And incredibly Sexy accent heard it first at AIPAC i wad like Oh my fucking god

>brown eyes
Are all frogs this disgusting?

god id love to vote for her

>Implying this lady will marry pic related.

filename

>aipac

where can i find a french-fu?

Ah, I see. My bad.

Probably France, retard.

with out going there you shrimp dick...im not trying to step foot in bagdad 2.0

Typical Amerimutt.
>reeeee why won't exotic foreign women make the journey to my 56% country and wade through massive ghettos of niggers to marry a NEET that shitposts on Sup Forums all day :(

Wise word Le 56% i will now go to France and save remaining white french qt waifus

France, like the rest of the West, is pozzed as fuck, unfortunately. There's not many Marion Le Pens running around. That's why we revere her so much.

I bet you've never even fucking been there, faggot. Stop listening to what retards on Sup Forums run their mouths about and actually try visiting these places. Yeah, they're cucked beyond belief, but if you actually go to the French countryside or something there aren't a bunch of Algerian niggers running around raping everybody. It's still quaint little villages composed entirely of French people. In some of them you'll run into a lot of people that don't even speak English, although this has died off quite a bit just in the last decade that I can remember.

Mummy and Marion best qt waifus who to pick? Who to pick?

>uses amerimutt in a sentence
is an amerimutt
quit projecting cuck...

Take the memeflag off, faggot. I bet you're a burger just trying to avoid the 56% bantz

you are the only 56% faggot, its funny you probably love that meme because it describes you to the T

>The FSB bribes you with this power vodka

>race realist
doubt.png

La Pen literally has Coptic ancestry.
I think grandparents?

I just wish she had blue eyes. Like I know she's French so I can't expect her to be that white but still.

HNNNNGGGGGG... I'd love to suck her milkies and bury my face in her blonde muff.

Know the feel

This is me in Marion's furry pussy.

I bet she sucks dick like a Champ.

>single mother

We shouldn't be supporting women in politics.

>t. subhuman cave-brained retard
Those who prove themselves useful should be welcomed.

Surprising lack of French flags ITT to drop some redpills.

>single mom with multiple partners already
>left politics because it's too tiring and want to focus on studies lol jk I'm back need more money because no one to support me
>completely destroyed Front National by bringing dissent with her """"mild radical views"""" that will never make anyone president
>only here to be a talking head bimbo, no political and philosophical background that could make anyone take her seriously
>entire speeches consist of naming the islamist terrorists but never proposing anything serious to eradicate this problem
>wants to reduce immigration but not deport the 10 millions ""moderate muslims"" already on French soil
>wants a full-on police state but the police and judiciary have always been very lenient on criminals, fails to name the real problems

>>only here to be a talking head bimbo, no political and philosophical background that could make anyone take her seriously
Her speeches seem spot-on and smart to me.
>>wants to reduce immigration but not deport the 10 millions ""moderate muslims"" already on French soil
Imply she wouldn't flip the gas switch on all of them herself if it was politically viable.
>>completely destroyed Front National by bringing dissent with her """"mild radical views"""" that will never make anyone president
ie the only thing that will save your country from complete and irreversible destruction?

Stop thinking with your penis and support people who actually want change.

henrydelesquen.fr/

Quick rundown on his views?

Ron Paul economically but more catholic and redpilled on race

Nice.

>Full freedom of speech: no more hate speech laws, no more "illegal to deny the Holocaust"
>Full freedom to keep and bear arms for citizens (and right to self defense), castle doctrine, stand your ground laws etc
>Full democracy: referendums for everything
>Deport non-European people who do not assimilate to French culture, peacefully at first
>No more asylum rights, no more refugees
>No-go zones will be eradicated by force by sending in the army if necessary
>Libertarianesque economy (Free market, no "work code" anymore)
>End of public school
>End of public social security to promote private social security services
>Remove France from NATO/EU
>National preference for work, housing and public serve
>Reform the entire judiciary/executive system to fit traditional France better
>Reinstate death penalty
>Catholicism will be State religion again

Post some webms, im ready to cum all over this right wing princess

I'd vote for him in a second.

Sup Forums irl without filter.

No one take him seriously.

>A woman parrots what a man says she must actually believe it I need to put her on a pedestal

Fucking knock it off retard. She doesn't believe anything she says. She's just saying it to gain social validation like every whore before her.

So you be saying... she wuz kwangz?

>Divorced at 23.
>Nigger music and culture lover
>Has jewish people too close to her
>Would most likely speak of our false """judeo-christian""" tradition
Dropped.

>d/c shill keeps trying

Tbf, French people are niggers when it comes to marriage

Stop being so autistic jfc

>french
it's a no from me

>Dyed blonde hair
>Brown Eyes
>Obvious nose job

Yeah this chick is most likely a kike...

>"""judeo-christian"""
I find this funny too. We push the meme of long peaceful Muslim-Orthodox coexistence and Jews are our of the picture, they were not allowed to settle within modern Russian borders.

This is the truth you fucking nigger.
gala.fr/l_actu/news_de_stars/marion_marechal-le_pen_divorce_apres_deux_ans_d_union_367815

rapelite.com/news/marion-marechal-le-pen-dit-apprecier-les-musiques-de-youssoupha-et-maitre-gims

europe-israel.org/2015/02/revelations-le-pere-de-marion-marechal-le-pen-etait-un-agent-du-mossad/

Now keep your retarded idol worship.

DAMN

Yes, same here. France and the Kings literally threw them out time after time. They could come back mostly after the revolution, and even then it wasn't so simple, some laws were against them etc. There is no judeo-christian history.

He sounds close to perfect but would the French 'deep state' allow him to come to power? would the French masses vote for him?

>incredibly beautiful

hahahhaha. kek. I love you now pajeet

> Sup Forums's wet dreams shattered

Vive Lesquen. Le seul qui soit cohérent dans ses propos et sa position politique.

>britches
gave me chuckle

that doesnt look like her, im not wearing glasses, can I have the source

teh gays have a right to be gay, and the muzzies have a right to toss gays off rooftops. pls respect diversity. it is our greatest strengf

Meh. too drunk to search.

>Libertarianesque economy (Free market, no "work code" anymore)

would french people actually vote for that?