ITT anime with the worst fanbase

ITT anime with the worst fanbase.

Jojo

the reason why Sup Forums is still talking this long dead show is because of its ability generate effective bait for shitposter. Hense why Asuka thread reach 100 replies so quickly.

talking about*

Kemono Friends

I fucking love SHAFT but all of their popular shows have the worst fucking threads ever. From Madoka to Monogatari, it's all pretentiousness mixed with waifuposting.

At least NGE threads are identifiable from the get to as to whether or not they're going to be waifu shitposting or actual discussion.

Or it's because it's both good and ridiculously popular?

KF

it's that

what makes nge's fanbase the worst one is not because how much they talk about it or the waifu wars that continued for 20 years , it's because how much they pretend to like it even tho 99% of them aren't actually depressed

That's the worst hatebase.

The threads for Owari S2 were pretty good, waifuwars were pretty rare and we had some actual discussion about the themes of the series.

I was in those threads and they were okay for the first couple of days. But there wasn't much to discuss, so then it mostly turned into Shinobufaggotry and Crabfags coming to terms with Senjougahara never ever being as important or even getting as much screentime as she used to.

Princess Principal.

the way he called it "dead" (not airing anymore) as a pejorative sums up the Sup Forums mentality. Forget making an uncompromising, creative, interesting product--if it's old, it's not worth thinking about. mindless bandwagon hoppers.

But that's like saying, to like mad max you first have to get hit by a car.

>I bet you aren't even depressed
tumblr is that way

>In order to understand a depressed character you have to be depressed
What did you mean by this you utter fucking spastic?

>Evangelion is the single highest selling season of anime in the country with some of the highest male suicide rates
>but the fanbase isn't depressed at all I swear

Any shounen

Warm Piss

Shinji wasn't depressed. Take your psychology degree and throw it in the dumpster.

Kemono Friends
KLK
Re:Zero
any not intellectual harem anime
I hate literal gorillas

My point still stands

>shinji wasn't depressed

What did you say about my fanbase??

>Shinji wasn't depressed
Seriously, what did he mean by this?