Jeb!

You had the chance of have the first autistic president and you ruined it.

also

Was jeb virgin before meet Consuela?

the entire Bush family is a pile of shit

I feel like Jeb was never part of the WASP-ish "rulers of the universe" from New England who lost their prestige in the mid-20th century (think of every coming of age film you've seen that took place at an elite prep school.) Having been raised in TX instead of CT, he had his father's connections but never used them to ingratiate himself with that New England crowd. He was never in on their fun and degenerate good time parties.

He was definitely a virgin.

Oh and Jeb has a midget fetish. It's the only way to explain his attraction to his wife. He simply never had an outlet for his sexual preferences back hom.

I can explain it otherwise: He's sexually attracted to Troll dolls.

JEB IS SURGING GUYS!

he has a loli fetish from all the child sex orgies he went to as a kid

>the first autistic president

we already had to deal with his dumb fuck dad and then his dumb fuck brother, so this shitter would have been the THIRD, not the first.

Couldn't he at least find a white midget for Christ sakes

Tits or gtfo. I know you're a chick. No dude would post a reaction pic of Elsa.

I'm pretty sure Putin is on the spectrum

Like how the fuck do you be from a political dynasty, millionaire, tall and end up with THAT? He's pretty facially ugly but ffs how is that the best he could do?

Autism is just a trait of the old-world aristocracy. They evolved separately from the rest of the population to deal with administrative shit. Autists were the old world aristocrats before the merchant class usurped power.

Like I said. He has a major midget fetish and her being foreign and brown helped distract attention from his sexual proclivities. People probably noticed she was short, but the first thing they noticed was her skin and Catholicism. No one gave a second thought to Jeb's sweaty face and jiggling man tits swinging her tiny, stubby, plump body around.

If jeb becomes a white nationalist I am joining the jeb insurgency

Newsflash: Jeb(!) is still a virgin.

even so, why would he want to have kids with a la goblina midgeta? i like to fuck asian chicks but i would never have a kid with one.

This! Fucking this! His toad of a wife spawned those brown toothy cunts Jeb calls his kids just like the Dinosaurs in Jurassic Park. No dick or balls necessary.

Now that is the question isn't it? I think he sort of got cornered on that one. I do feel like of all the Bush kids, his family probably would have been cool with him and her choosing not to have children.

He has that same sheepish look on his face every time he is aware that a pic with la creatura is being taken.

He's gonna sweep the Italian elections though

how do they fuck

It's kind of like a Dachshund and a bulldog.

He got fucked in the butt joining Skull & Bones in Yale, so probably not a virgin.

>Jeb's sweaty face and jiggling man tits swinging her tiny, stubby, plump body around
poetic, user

fuck that's hot
there goes my nofap streak

Marrying la creatura was a carefully thought out long term play to win the latino vote in his bid for presidency. He just didnt count on Trump cucking him.

fpbp

I don't think so. He could have done much better than her.

lol I just got done with this movie not 5 minutes ago.

Well ain't we a pair, raggedy man

>walks away
>after your nemesis destroys literally everything your entire city had left to survive
Why?

>why didn't tina kill max
Noblesse oblige, dark fatalism... Post apocalyptic Tina Turner is a complex negress

Just a reminder that the Bush family is trying to tear down the Alamo and replace it with something more "diverse"

they were always traitors to the country