I honestly think Hillary should have won. I'm saying this as someone who supported Trump in 2016/17

I honestly think Hillary should have won. I'm saying this as someone who supported Trump in 2016/17.

>SHILL SHILL LE FORMER TRUMP SUPPORTER HERE MEME XD
Okay, yeah i get it. hear me out though.

She wouldn't have been able to get anything done in her 4 years of office. She still had the republican house/senate and would have anything veto'd. She would basically be Obama-lite.

In her 4 years, the alt right would've grown stronger. More powerful than 2016. Meme magic would've increased 100x. Everybody would be thinking that Hillary stole the election. The media won't be saying that of course, but everybody would be thinking it quietly to themselves. People were already getting sick of liberals shit in 2016. And with Obama-lite in office, more people would join our alliance. More people would've waken up. More people would see the incompetency and corrupted nature of democrats and liberals and more would get redpilled. Especially when she won't be able to compromise with the house/senate and not get anything substantial done.

Come 2018, we would have a landslide midterm victory. When 2020 comes, it would be an obvious republican landslide. Would've prob got like 400+ EV. This time with a candidate more based and redpilled than Trump would ever be. 2016 brought forth a candidate like Trump with the little meme magic we had, imagine how the 2020 candidate would look like with meme magic increased 100 fold. Democrats would've finally become a dead party afterwards.

But no, instead we got Trump winning. he's caving like a bitch to the democrats. Making the alt right look like retards all the time. He's not gonna win in 2020 at this rate. Democrats may have landslides in 2018/2020 because even his base are abandoning trump. He's getting no real new supporters because the meme magic wasn't so strong to begin with. Him losing the popular vote was proof of this. We needed it to be stronger.

I can't wait for Trump to expose 9/11 so we can finally destroy israel and kikes like yourself will lose all the identity you have

I absolutely agree, and have made posts like this but a lot of retards here didn't listen. A lot of them think very very short term.

>I honestly

stopped reading right there

I used to think there was some way to do this without violence, but there isn't.
The evilest people rise to the top because we don't kill them. That has to change.

Plot twist: the polls were accurate and the election was rigged for trump

I can see that you're saying. Trump was like a premature ejaculation. But that's assuming Clinton wouldn't have gone full maoist cultural revolution, which was a real possibility with them gaining a supreme court seat and the groundwork already obviously being laid for gun control and hate speech laws (the Jews literally had the hate speech stuff on deck waiting for Clinton to be elected).

Neither of them are good for the country, Bernie should've won. They're both shills for corporations, Trump and Hillary are nearly the same with nearly identical outcomes. One looks less inept doing it and retains more red seats. Hillary would've kept Repubs in power more, Trump is a dumbass.

>Trump is legitimately the worst president, Hillary sucks too.

>it would have been better to have Obama jr in office for 4 years than Trump

Jew really think this way

Fuck off you stupid cunt. Your make believe world theory is a cleverly disguised blue pilling and shilling thread with a very thin veil where you basically say the redpill doesn't work and just sheep the blue pill like good goying sheeple

Find a more concise way to communicate.

sure

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Fuck off, rabbi faggot.

Trump was worth it to restock scotus with conservatives now.

>good for the country
>Bernie should've won
Yeah, reparations are totally lit senpai!

She would have killed us all, never roll over and let your open enemies win. no matter how much it galvanizes the conservative base it’s a dangerous game.

>The leftist and MSM have convinced me that I was wrong to support Trump and it was #HerTurn

Trump is a literal kike puppet.

is it even ok to talk about the USS Liberty? It would be a better start as there isn't some official narrative, it just got botched.

It's America. What the fuck else is new, fake ausse

COME GET YOUR (YOU)s PIGGIES!!