OH NO SHE'S CRYING

Other urls found in this thread:

thefederalist.com/2018/03/01/take-two-weeks-truth-emerge-parkland-students-astroturfing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How the fuck does she still manage to have that stupid smug grin even while crying?

because someone told her she looks like Vin Diesel?

El goblina

I believe the tell tale of human beings is a watery solution coming out of the tear ducts. Which doesn't not seem to be coming out of this humans eyes.
Makes me wonder.

i like it when he cries
somebody punch him

>Oh no, a crying girl. Doesn't that make you want to give up your firearms?

Emma is a lesbian and the president of MSD HS LGBT club.
Delaney Tarr is a lesbian.
If Cameron Kasky isn't gay, I'll cut off my left testicle.
Jazz Jennings goes to Coral Springs High School.
Jazz Jennings said on facebook:
>My heart is breaking for MSD high school. I know so many students who go there.
Coral Springs PD was the second on the scene of the shooting after the Broward Sheriffs.
How likely is it that the president(Emma) of the MSD LGBT club doesn't know Jazz?
Jazz is on TLC, which is owned by Discovery Networks
>In December 2017, Discovery announced that it would acquire an additional 24.5% stake in OWN that it did not already own, for $70 million. Oprah Winfrey will remain as CEO of OWN, and extended her exclusivity agreement with the network and Discovery through 2025. Harpo Productions retains a "significant minority stake" in the venture.
Oprah got these anti-gun students on TV by finding them through Jazz.

Wait, it's a she?!

ICE when?

Any nudes of that thing?

oh no, a 16 year old ... im going to say girl .. is crying, better repeal the constitution

thefederalist.com/2018/03/01/take-two-weeks-truth-emerge-parkland-students-astroturfing/
>The real tip-off should have been the $500,000 donations from Winfrey and Clooney. Big celebrities don’t give huge money to strangers on a whim. Somebody who knows Winfrey and Clooney called them and asked.

just some regular kidz

she;s 16...

quick burn the constitution! seriously though, how long do we have to look at this little brown lesbian attention whore?

la cucaracha...

trump needs to apoligizze, he's mean

Made a thread

>SHE

>calls for gun control
>took a class on it but didn’t finish it but it’s not her fault

American education at its peak folks

Oh shit. I'm sorry. Here, have my guns. I'll drink my soylent like a good boy.

>oh no faggot op /polfag is crying

the difference is she actually went through something worth crying about

bitchass nigger

SLAMS

So sick of seeing this word in every other headline. All journalists are hacks.

Wonder where the covering of the left eye has been seen before...

>le tabs

eliciting sympathy is a lot more difficult when you're playing some tough militant lesbian

Anyone got her feet pics?

Wheres your how to take a screenshot tab faggot?

Funny thing about "liberal tears." They're always crying about something, but they're dry as a bone.

It's pure cancer. Journalism has been dead for years, but now it's just a godawful abomination

OUTRAGE

>Shame on you
Not an argument

QUICK BURN THE CONSTITUTION

APOLOGIZE POL. Why did you make that boy cry?

Jesus Christ Hogg is a skinny faggot

dear god, no.
please, anything but that.

Maybe she should have just spread her legs for her fellow goblino and given him a healthy, albeit disgusting, outlet for his pent up rage.
It wasn't Trump denying this poor spic a pity fuck.
Blood's on her hands.

damn that shit skin is ugly

DIOS MIO!!!

>hurr hurr huurr durr hurr laugh at a child for crying
the absolute state of the alt-right
try listening to what she has to say and having a real discussion you literal subhuman retards

>hating people for their race
Only ugly inbred losers do this

pro tip: if you have to phot shop some one to ''prove'' they're unattractive, you lose

>found the shitskin
gtfo my country faggot

>I have no idea how caricatures work

>alt-right

es muy fea!!!!!!

>OH NO SHE'S CRYING

This, i want feet pics of my mestizo dyke waifu

Yes, forget the fact that Broward County School District and Police Department are very corrupt and almost completely to blame for this happening.
Forget the fact that the Broward PD were called many times about this kid and did nothing. They easily could've had him on the no-sale list for guns if they did their jobs.
Forget the fact that the FBI did the exact same thing as the BCPD. Totally ignored the multitude of calls they got when they could've kept him from buying.
Forget the fact that the cops sat outside like cowards while your classmates were slaughtered inside the school.
Forget the fact that he was bullied every day by his classmates before he got kicked out and they literally called him a school shooter, when maybe if they didn't do that he wouldn't have gone for revenge.
Because you have an agenda to push and you don't care whose dead body you have to stand on to see it carried out. Disgusting.

I really wish some Final Destination shit would happen to these 'survivors'

QUICK, BURN THE CONSTITUTION!!

Stupid fucking turbo-dyke spic cunt. I hope someone squeezes the light out of her dead eyes.

Fuck having borders and laws and shit. I gave all my rifles to oppressed Afghan and Chechnyan refugees.

The hot young shit meme is far too real for its own good.

You ever been held at gunpoint you shit eating kike? I have, she hasn't.

She was just in the Goddamn area. This is why you subversive rat fucks will burn.

If she bit the bullet and fucked the uggo incel, others wouldn't have had to do it literally.

You don't need a constitution, Amerifats. A brown lesbian is crying, FFS.

life hack: die in home invasion because a bald lesbian cried on air

she's making a joke

la creatura...

It's hardly that much of a shoop.
Between her and el oranga de goblino maximo they are living the mutt meme.

fuck off with these threads

Why do I get the feeling that these kids were (((chosen))) like the Mickey Mouse Club kids?