Have we started a fire?

Have we started a fire?

Other urls found in this thread:

futalog.com/index.php?mode=ttl&s_word=�����̃t
twitter.com/AnonBabble

have you started a thread that belongs on Sup Forums?

Today proved the anime industry is completely retarded, and doesn't deserve money.

For you

Nothing of value was lost

Yes
The fire rises

It was always burning, since the world's been turning.

CRASHING THIS FRANCHISE

With no survivors

It's all over

It was always burning since the world's been turning

We didn't start the fire

Someone get this hothead outta here!

Heads will roll

It's about 6AM in Japland now. When will we hear anything from Kadokawa themselves?

It's basically free money at this point.
How...How do you manage to ruin that?

you think a money-hungry company gives a shit?
people will buy s2 and forget all this. I don't like it, but thats how it goes.

#NoTatsukiNoTanoshi

Just because you're going to lose doesn't mean you don't fight

If the japanese are nearly as triggered as people here, heads will roll.

You wish
It would be just like Aya Hirano and Kokoro Connect

Japan is not like the west where no one is loyal to their cause

Market opens in 1.5 hours. Will Kadokawa's shares crash down?

>Will Kadokawa's shares crash down?
Here's to them getting eaten by bears.

You don't get to bring フレンズ

Hope so. I don't even watch kemono friends but I like the rage

Will there be survivors?

No. Sup Forums had no part in it. Too much of a clusterfuck here. All actions are happening by other communities over Asia.

How are the stocks doing?

I was offline for 10 hours, last time the tatsuki trends is 600k+ tweet, what's the highest it reached ?

WITH NO FRIENDS

Perfectly fine, they had a slight fever at -3% during the open but now it's back up at -1.5%
Nothing to floss over

So do investors still believe people will still buy KF and other Kadokawa trash?

That kind of logic only works for normalfag shows.

Anime dies if you kill the fans.

Some (very few) pulled away looking at the twitter shitstorm, the rest are still not convinced
However Kadokawa is on a long decent to hell and has been for a while, I'd say they're currently looking worried at their portfolio

Only faggots start new threads

You don't get to bring friends.

They are not my Friends.

what exactly are people mad about?
a studio you don't like?

no Kadokawa fired all the people involved in Kemono Friends being good

for what purpose?

You can probably remake "We Didn't Start The Fire" entire lyrics just with series Kadokawa screwed over, so no, not the first, not the last.

The fire started on futaba.
Filling kemono threads (けもの) at a record pace.
IT'S OVER 11000!

Because now that it was made a success any pack of morons can milk it to death. There is no reason left to keep the team that made it work any longer.

That doesn't make any sense unless the original people were way more pricey or something.

Kadokawa loves to keep tight control over IPs, simple as that.

You need to get anyone recognizable for the success out of the picture so they can't interfere as you wring every last bit of life, and cash, out of a property.

Tatsuki:Kadokawa::Steve Jobs:Apple
They'll bring him back in 15 years for the first mass market 3D VR Kemono Friends immersive holodeck anime.

I'm dying, Squirtle

The lesson ought to be not to assent to contracts with publishers that leave your own creative work out of your hands. At least if you care about your work - most people would rather have a payout than a state of affairs in which they can develop and sell their work further without being hung over a well by lawyers and goons.

It's hard to get peoples' best efforts when know they'll be shafted once things do well. Their properties will have to survive while receiving from the people working on them the least amount of effort required to still get paid.

where can I jump on the futalog?

>11000
17000, including archived threads

>we

futalog.com/index.php?mode=ttl&s_word=�����̃t

I'm not fine

I am so fucking not fine

Where is your source?

>skipped out on the threads yesterday
>come back today to find everything crashing down
I was already complaining that S2 was going to be soulless garbage, but I didn't expect it to be apparent so quickly or blatantly. I guess part of me was still holding onto some hope, too, which explains why I'm so bummed.

>17000
check that again
25000!

Mind explaining more on Aya Hirano and Kokoro Connect?

But the crying

>Kokoro Connect
Staff and two voice actors pulled a prank on an upcoming voice actor. Show bombed when Japan heard about it.

It's been always buning since the world's been turning

loyalty is a double edged sword

who is Tanoshi?

oh damn they're raging

who MAD ALL DAY here

Out of all things why Plastic Memories?

Saki, of course.

>prank

That's a weird way of saying lying to him that he had a job so that he quit his job, making him record a bunch of fake lines that they never intended to use while mocking him the whole time behind his back for how hard he was trying, making him do a bunch of dangerous stuff claiming it was for 'promotion' including fucking electrocuting him, and then filming his live reaction to finding out he'd never actually had a job and everything he'd done was for nothing which included the guy actually breaking down and sobbing in front of a live audience.

Nobody really cares if they fire some hack

Just a prank, bro.

Its like the apex Kadokawa flop, legends are told about how much money they spend on ads just for it to fail to sell.

W H Y

>Producer is fired
>everyone and everything has declared war on the company
>they proceed as normal
>they come out with a half-assed season 2
>all hope is lost for this anime series from then on
Its sad that this is the most likely outcome... what can we even do at this point?

>重要なのはどちらか?
"Which is important?"

Isn't it okay as long as they don't fire the writer?

Tatsuki was the head writer, director, and producer.

sad kemono panda

wakaran

what are we even left with, then? the voice cast and the IP?

I bet that there's at least one more egg in that goose, lets gut it and grab the egg today instead of waiting.

Voice cast, artists, and a few others, but Tatsuki was the heart and soul behind this show.

That's like firing Walt Disney from Disney!

We still have Mine, but that's about it. Speaking of which, doesn't Mine have a lot of creative control over the series? Has he said anything about what's happened?

Kadokawa is a $1 billion company (in freedom money). This is just one of many franchises. They won't suffer much.

Pretty much, except Tatsuki doesn't own the IP.
I've heard some people earlier say Mine and someone else were also cut, but dunno if that's true.

Apparently Mine was the one who wanted to sever ties with Tatsuki.

Does anyone here actually contribute to the anime industry? I just stream that shit and not give them a single red cent.

We're left with just barely enough for a massive backlash from the fans in Japan followed by the slow death of the franchise. Japanese companies aren't like western ones, they don't reverse decisions like this. There will be excuses, damage control, apologies, and promises that Tatsuki's absence won't seriously compromise the vision of the series. Of course, these are hollow. S2 will be awful. It will have none of the spark, nothing that made S1 worth watching. We're done.

Don't be sad that it's over, be glad that it happened at all.

I'm gonna need a citation on that one, considering how closely and well they were working together.

The Sup Forums KF fanbase is full of people who shelled out tons of money for merch. Lots of us bought guidebooks, and lots of them.

Holy fucking shit, that's brutal. I didn't knew Japaneses were such awful bullies.

Japanese people may be civilized but they are monsters on the inside.

>people may be civilized but they are monsters on the inside.
Tightened that up for you, just a bit.

wow good job

Good on you. Support what you love, user.

Why do japs love Plastic Memories so much?

Not everyone is civilized.