It's cheaper having a sexbot or a wife?

Is it true? I have seen some of you saying that $15k it's too much for a bot and I've made some google searches and it looks like having a sexbot is cheaper on the long run.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3491437/The-REAL-cost-true-love-average-person-spends-five-years-whopping-20-200-dating-deciding-settle-married.html
>The average person spends five years - and a whopping $20,200 - dating before deciding to settle down and get married

costofwedding.com/
>The average wedding cost in the United States is $25,764.

money.cnn.com/2017/01/09/pf/cost-of-raising-a-child-2015/index.html
>Families can expect to spend between $12,350 and nearly $14,000 a year, on average, to raise a child.

huffingtonpost.com/galtime/how-much-does-the-average_b_3360433.html
>for a divorce the generally accepted cost is anywhere from $15,000 to $20,000.

divorcenet.com/resources/divorce-judge/how-judge-decides-alimony-amount.htm
>My 40% Rule: I had a personal and informal rule that, no matter how great the need, I would usually not leave people who were paying support with less than 40% of their income after they had made their child support and alimony payments. Without at least that amount, it seems to me that a wage earner has little incentive to go to work every day.

info.legalzoom.com/can-she-really-1-2-everything-divorce-24661.html
>Most states are “equitable distribution” states, meaning the courts in these states split marital property in a manner that is deemed fair. This distribution doesn’t have to be equal because the court is concerned with making a fair split, not an equal one. Nine states are “community property”. These states treat both spouses as equal owners of marital property, and the court’s goal is an exact 50-50 split between spouses.

Then:
reallovesexdolls.com/163cm-h-cup-miranda/
>Sexdoll
>$2,150

dmarge.com/2017/05/harmony-sex-robot.html
>sexbot
>$15K

So, is it true?

The purpose of dating is to find a reproductive partner with reasonable genetics.

Sexbots can't reproduce.

Ergo, a sexbot does not fulfill the primary objective of dating.

Masturbating is free

There is much more to a relationship than just sex.

It's not a sexbot, it's a fucking sexdoll.

Calling it a -bot doesn't make it any less pathetic.

But what happens if artificial wombs become a thing?

Sure, there's also ruining your bank account and treating you like shit.

I imagine when gynoids are actually at a decent level of development they'll be just about better than women in every way.

But I called the sexdoll a sexdoll, and yes, maybe they aren't so refined as I would like but hey, the first cars didn't had brakes and the first cellphones didn't had apps. At this point those robots are passing our expectatives and they just have some years of development (sexbots no robots in general) so how will they be on five or ten years, meybe there we could call them bots, we just can imagine.

Yeah: false accusations, blackmail, parasitism, psychological abuse, general female mental retardation, ruining your live, pure burden on your wallet with 1million more demands as thank you, false domestic violence e charges.

>gynoids

Nice name.
Like neofemales.
Would like a name that stands for 'better(than)woman' ...

A wife has an income retard.

If what you're referring to is love, the robot is probably more capable of such an act than your average woman.

GF and I split everything, usually I pay and then send her a venmo request. She's inheriting her successful family business, I'll be marrying into money.

Marriage and wedding ring are definitely wastes of money, but being in a good relationship is worth the money.

>money is the only thing that matters
yes goy, don't pass down your genes

But the joos even found a way to reproduce homos with skin cells, if that's the case then an artificial womb could give birth to my kids using only my DNA, wouldn't be that better than giving my kids the half of DNA from a coalburner? or even worse, as other studies have said, giving part of the DNA of the guys that have had sex with my human wife?

Only problem is ain't any clinic or hospital allowing a single FUCKING WHITE MALE to have a child by himself.

I didn't said that they didn't, ignoring the fact that some of them don't have, yes, I saw that on average a married couple see an increase on their wealt, but let me ask this...
What if the sexbot does work too? what if I program her to give me all the shekels for sex?

The joos would do it for some $, and I'm ok with it, damn, even if the bots are banned there's still a black market.

No they wouldn't, you can't even adopt as a single male.

But what if my sexbot can be seen so realistic that she could be seen as a normal human? OR what if she has rights like a normal citizen? right now there is at least one robot that already have the citizenship from Arabia.

By the time that happens you'll be in your eighties. Sophia, the machine you're talking about, is a glorified chatbot with pre-programmed and scripted responses.

B-but she has the citizenship!