How do we solve the (((peacekeeping))) question?

they're the globalists footmen and the biggest destroeyrs of national sovereignty in the globe, we need to get rid of it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CLvfkR6_HiA
youtube.com/watch?v=38-ECPcIw08
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Easy. Shoot on sight.

send them to a hood to play

They’re pretty useless. More symbolic than anything else

Eh, I dont like the U.N. but don't pretend they are some crack military force. Most of the soldiers take it because they are from third world shitholes and it gives better pay. If they ever invaded america for example, they would just run as soon as bubba took some pot shots with his Remington 700. Also most of the shitty decisions the U.N. has made were spearheaded by the united states like bombing Serbia in the 90's

Nah. They mostly watch people kill each other without being able to intervene because most of their mandates are pretty restrictive when it comes to "interfering", contrary to what you seem to believe. They're mostly used to report on conflicts between multiple parties, impose cease fires and mop up dead bodies. e.g. Sarajevo 1992

they did teh US' bidding in Haiti tho

that's how (((it))) starts

Did you read my post? The U.N. is the last of our worries. They will run at the first sign of trouble. The real fifth column is third world immigrants and (((them)))

Aren't they just soldiers on loan for photo ops?

>have no power.
They are not globalists user.

the UN occupies countries for decades, the globalists always start in shitholes

soon you'll have the (((MINUSTUSA))) or (((MONUSFRA)))

I don't believe that those silly blue hats are bullet proof.
Also they are very easy to identify who is the invader.
I wouldn't want to be one.

Yeah and they can't even handle the shitholes.

Not MY bidding

I can't wait to brain some poor UN sap with my glock and take his rifle when they try to deploy them here

Haiti is basically an US colony by now, its been occupied or indirectly ruled for 100 years

>pol is fixated on UN peacekeepers being shit armies and how their militia of friends could take the UN peacekeepers easy on their land

Thats not the purpose they're just an excuse military unit for china to get easy land to fuel their expansion. I guarentee you when south africa falls to shit again and white people get genocided there the UN peacekeepers will conviently show up clean house and let china get some new cheap land without legal backfire. Meanwhile our US military with trillion dollar budget will convienently evacuate the embassy. Then CNN will come on talking about how well the UN handled south africa.

He looks like he's from my country. lmao
We killed 10,000 haitian niggers with chorea. I think it's good.

>They’re pretty useless. More symbolic than anything else
kind of like the country that spearheaded its creation in the first place. pottery.

good ol' blue helmets are great people

>pol is fixated on UN peacekeepers being shit armies and how their militia of friends could take the UN peacekeepers easy on their land

only because op implied they are the elite soldiers of the NWO

ya'll look the same tho, howd you know he's nepalese?

embarrassing and horrifying

t. flaglet

because he likes one and it's all asians are brothers and sisters really
lel

Exactly, how can you tell him apart from q chink

>this fucking meme again

Goddamnit, I just got done explaining on /his/ why UN troops invading America conspiracy theories are absolute bullshit.

Supreme Caliphate B)

Finders keepers losers weepers.
Anti-Semites are losers.

Cry about it retard, globalism is the future

More like rapekeeping

Obama gave some executive orders authorizing UN Peacekeepers on American soil to stop "radical extremism."

I wonder what would happen if these guys were called in to confiscate weapons from American citizens.

This

UN Peacekeepers consist of enlisted men from countries all over the world. Meaning that the soldiers sent can be very high quality or barely-one-step-above-a-bumblefuck-militia quality. In Haiti, peacekeeping forces tend to be drawn from South and Central American armies where the recruiting/discipline standards are substantially lower than their Northern counterparts (United States, Canada, Mexico). Probably doesn't help that some of these guys might be a bit trigger-happy because a peacekeeping deployment is probably their only chance at seeing actual combat in their careers.

On a somewhat unrelated note, the United States has to supply the smaller countries' peacekeeping continents with vehicles because their existing stocks are inadequate. Hence why you occasionally see UN-marked APCs and trucks sitting on trains near US Military bases. Of course Alex Jonesfaggots all hype this out of proportion with "UN TROOPS ARE PREPARING TO INVADE AMERICA AND TAKE OUR GUNS" clickbait articles despite the fact most of these vehicles either have their weapons systems removed (basically turning them into little more than armored taxis), are export-only models of their respective vehicles rather than the ones built under DoD contract, and generally spotted in and around major ports and airbases, which is exactly where they ought to be if they're being transported overseas.

youtube.com/watch?v=CLvfkR6_HiA

youtube.com/watch?v=38-ECPcIw08

tl;dr UN Peacekeepers are fucked in more ways than one, but to think that they're gonna be occupying American towns and patrol American streets is just stupid.

US needs to stop funding the UN.
That will end it pretty quick. All those Nepali, Paki, Fijian, etc. peacekeepers are paid from the UN pot, not their own governments.

It's only Western countries pay for their own troops.

Finally someone who gets it.

Oh and do y'all want to see my Operation Restore Hope photo collection?

>Semites
Jews aren't Semites.

yeah

Ask and you shall receive.

Most of my collection is the US Military but I have a few of other participant nations.

Initial Marine Corps landings at the start of Operation Restore Hope

UN is outdated and, frankly, kinda shit.
UN Peacekeepers are everything but
UNHRC is under the control of interested parties

They aren't a threat unless you're an 8yr old orphan from Africa. Aside from the child rape, all they ever do is get sacrificed in false flags.

Robert Oakley, the US Ambassador to Somalia. Warned President Clinton not to get into a needless pissing contest with Aidid and was promptly ignored.

They are not allowed to fire unless fired upon, when they finally return fire its usually shooting over the heads.

weakest ROE ever if they are globalist army they suck at it.

Outgoing President Bush with the men of the 10th Mountain Division in January, 1993

Forgot this one from the landing Mogadishu folder

The last few of these are from Operation Gothic Serpent, the US Special Forces deployment that ultimately led to the Battle of Mogadishu.

Last one for tonight, hope you enjoy the pics.

Motherfuckers brought cholera to Haiti and Dominican Republic. These fuckers (whole UN included) are the biggest waste of money in the world.

wtf isn't that Ted Cruz?

You pull back the forces and let the genocide happen, like in Rwanda.

hand over the haitian orphans dahnald