Is "white boy" a racist term? Do you get mad when (non white) people say that to you?

Is "white boy" a racist term? Do you get mad when (non white) people say that to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zhgwy9y5ttA
youtube.com/watch?v=xvYb8RsVS1g
economist.com/blogs/johnson/2010/11/racist_language
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes

No because I've probably said worse.

Would you think black boy is a racist term?

>Is "white boy" a racist term?
Wait, that was meant to be racist?
Huh. Well I'm indifferent to it. It's not like they're calling me black or anything

Why would I let some filthy subhuman pull the levers of my emotions? I'm not a nigger. It's a bit childish to get angry from pressure waves in the air or pixels on a screen.

i wish whites were allowed to chimp out when people called them "white boi" or cracker or some other stupid shit like niggers do when people call them niggers

Not at all, it just reminds me that I am something that they will never be able to be.

No, why would that make me mad? I'm not sensitive like blacks

I find "soyboy" to be a more offensive term.

Could care less

The "boy" part is... Calling a man of a different race than yourself that you don't know "boy" is kinda racist, but disrespectful enough to start a fight.

In prison it's automatic fighting words.
In public I don't get mad, depending on how it's said.

Is it a racist term? Yes
Do I get mad? No
I won the fuckin lottery having been born a white boy. Why would someone acknowledging my fortune make me upset?

no because i'm proud to be white

why do women do this to our legs, such a waste

Not really.
I think it is good when people show their true colors.
Also I think op pic is a trap.

I don't care. I am a white boy.

I only get mad if people call me a boy since I am an adult

>ooo chika he’s a wite boi!
Broken

soyboy detected

this

it's hilarious
it's good to be white when no real slur exists for you

I love being white. Cops are so nice. Even when I hit other cars I still get let go with a warning. Call me what you want, my race had saved me thousands of dollars

Yes.

The blacks I’ve known have used it as a term of endearment. Like if they say ayo breezy we gon’ slammajam wit white boy mike that means mike is white but basically one of them

Yes it's racist.
Yes it's offensive.
No it doesn't make me mad.
I'm just well aware of the fact that it's an example of how Blacks are allowed to use derogatory racial language about me but if I use it about them I'll lose my job.

In Alaska that's just how they say white. "Maam can you describe the robber?" "yeah, he was a whiteboy... looked like he was 40...etc"

No one has ever called me that because I don't interact with nonwhite people outside a professional setting

>Like if they say ayo breezy we gon’ slammajam wit white boy mike that means mike is white but basically one of them
If you were "basically one of them" they wouldn't call you white boy. Do you think a black guy that hangs around with whites would feel like he's "basically one of them" if they called him Nigger Bob and not just Bob?

rebel against daddy

I don't care what non-whites say. I'm white.

>A Nigga Moment
youtube.com/watch?v=Zhgwy9y5ttA

yes

There is nothing "worse" it's just words. But two can play that game. You call me white boy and I'll use that to call you a racist. You don't get exclusivity on slurs because of your feelings.

When they say that I always say something and end it with black boy (or whatever color they are).

I've never felt angry or offended by any racist term for whites. I don't know why, either. I mean, it isn't about the words, it's about their intent, they're intentionally being nasty and hateful towards me, but still, I just don't care. It doesn't affect me at all on any level.

The only time I ever became annoyed when anyone was saying anything negative about white people was when I was having a discussion with two black people about white stereotypes. I made the mistake of saying "I've been white for a long time and I've known a lot of white people and I don't know what the fuck either one of you are talking about." because it just made them double-down on their bullshit.

I used to feel bad about how mad they got

Now I just want them all to be off my planet

It can only be used when preceded by "play that funky music"
youtube.com/watch?v=xvYb8RsVS1g

Faggot...be ashamed of who you are and what they tell you your ancestors did but what you had nothing to do with....just commit suicide

There is no such thing as racist terms, just racist people. On a related note, no one can ever say anything offensive, but people can choose to take offense to anything that is said.

Who is this beautiful lady?

Why is their a picture of a gross whore with bad tattoos?

When a black or brown person calls me white boy and I call them black boy or brown boy they get upset. Can you tell me why they get mad when I respond to them calling me white boy by calling them by their skin color in return?

He gets it

You can give offence, shitlord.

I don't care, I like it, I will even appropriate this epithet.
I will call my brother white boy from now on

if some brown bastard called me a white boy it'd be a fucking fight.

shut up whiteboi

I'd yell fuck you 1 foot away from your daughters face.
Then when she cries I'll call her a bitch for taking offense to my verbal vocals.

*tips hat*
;)

sure thing little cumskin

I just know... the word white was not nearly used as much is it is now, but 5 years ago

how does it feel to never stand up for yourself? fag

Well....

economist.com/blogs/johnson/2010/11/racist_language