Try and refute this

Try and refute this...

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/jzJfIfGZzvPU/
biology.stackexchange.com/questions/39664/how-could-humans-have-interbred-with-neanderthals-if-were-a-different-species
biology.stackexchange.com/questions/24208/like-other-animals-why-humans-dont-have-species-breeds
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pls explain i didn't get it

Holy fuck this'd be great to use to post ironically fuck with leftist /bant/niggers

Thank tou

Here are two bananas. One is light, one is dark. Would you eat both of them?

>rage faces
>in 2009+4.5+4.5

KYS Nigger

No

I suggest we test it by tearing apart all niggers so we can be 100% sure we are same inside

The brown egg has sickle cell

There's nothing banana shaped OP wouldn't put in his mouth

ayyyyyy

go back to your synagogue to rape children and spread aids you fucking kike

i didnt know brown eggs were statistically more likely to rape and kill me
incredible

someone photoshop some commie/jew gear on the smartass, or make him Neil DeGrasse Tyyson, this has potential

mutt bananas taste best desu

Does that make math racist?

Does one of the eggs commit lots of crime?

Only 5% of my city’s population are brown eggs but the brown eggs are about half of the city’s jail population.

We aren't the same though, even fundamentally, in things like skeletal structure,Asians have different hip sockets, and liver metabolism of alcohol, or heart size or how they evolved dry white powdery ear wax vs yellow sticky kind, and mandible is different ... List goes on and on.

>flag
fuck off and die

> here are two dogs, one labrador, one pitbull, they are exactly the same, no difference in temperament or behaviour or breeding or strength or intelligence or diseases

this is liberal intellectualism at its finest

there are bone structure, IQ,behavior and differences in genes between different races. forensics can tell what race a skellington is, how are races not different?

>look at this Snickers bar and this piece of shit
>they're both dark brown and hard
>no difference at all right? Same thing.
>'same thing'
>cool, now eat the shit

is this a raid?
from 9gag?

yes i think we have it figured out what the problem is.

the brown grows up to to do drive by peckings though

those are too ripe, but pure yellow bananas are hard and not as good....especially if (you) eat them with peanut butter

DUMB pic.
Races are different SUB species, but since they can interbreed to make fertile offspring they are still same species.
Don't like to make your points. It weakens you.

superhumans falling for a slide thread

I wonder who is a nigger after all...

Oh I liked it so much that I decided to improve upon it

You answer
bitchute.com/video/jzJfIfGZzvPU/

i like slide threads, even though not sure what they are.

he's right to an extent that skin color can largely be a meaningless point of vanity. but race is much deeper than that, so it doesn't hold. if you accept the theory of evolution, you have to accept racial differences.

Except the crime rate of the black egg is well above that of the white egg. Too easy to refute. Yeah, we all have a heart and lungs, but clearly there is a huge personality difference. Something that transcends the physical into the mental.

"it's just skin bro"

Why did you pick Beethoven for that chart? He wuz partly black

Try and refute this.

Nope. Ebaums again. The cunts

oh now Beethoven was black.

One of them came out of a brown chickens ass.

>implying human embryos don't look the same at the stage zero of cultivation without genetic testing

I would if you hadn’t cropped half the text out
Like a spastic

Prove?

We all have 46 chromosomes and they differ little compared to inter-species.

>eat them with peanut butter
what. Do Americans do this?

I think his great-grandfather was a Nigger. Just like the grandfather of pic related was black

yeah and if the chineese take over he will suddenly be vietnamese

These duck eggs are barely indistinguishable from hen eggs on the inside, as well. However, that doesn't change the fact that chickens and ducks are different species.

written by a russian

I keep chickens as pets, the behavioral differences between a leghorn and a silkie are fucking massive.
Even ones I've raised since the minute they hatched, they just react differently to environmental stimuli

*distinguishable

So you're saying we should just live like eggs?

the scientist need to start sucking up to the Chinese get a head start on things.

>1 post by this ID
Neck yourself, nigger. All fields

Only worthwhile post in this thread

shit my post is not worthy, i might lose sleep tonight.

>asians have different earwax
I just looked this up. Holy fucking SHIT DUDE. thats crazy.
We truly are a different sub-species, and not different races.

lol

Humans aren't chicken eggs you retarded faggot.

Follow your id and Gas yourself

Wrong faggot. Polar bears and Grizzly bears produce fertile offspring yet are different species.
Look at pic related. Tell me that that image does not look like an alien expedition to some semi civilized hominid race and I'll know you're a shill.

See if you can follow this:
Did you get it?

Good job Bruce.

Whoops I forgot I was on Sup Forums heheh. Nevermind, carry on.

The brown egg has aids

how do I share on this subreddit?

people arent eggs. arguing with analogy is stupid.

Sup Forums btfo!!!!

>implying different races have the same culture.

1. Nice ragecomic autism that oversimplifies things and mocks my intelligence with its visual style that’s not much better than CAH
2. Why is person 2 wearing gold chains is he a fucking hoodrat
3. Different global cultures prevent us from having similar ideals inside, as the comic implies. A black person will be more hardened by prejudice than a white person ever will. This influences the outlooks of an individual. No, wanting prosperity and happiness isn’t a valid comparison point, every living creature already unknowingly strives for this by killing surviving and evolving. We humans are the ones who succeeded over all other animals, but not all humans succeed together, for reasons of being fit to persevere.

Who here is from le ifunny nation XXXXDDDD

yellow with some brown spots is the best banana for eating

any riper and it should be stored and frozen for use in baking later

race is not just skin color
it literally runs to the bone
but by all means keep pretending it's just skin color
equalitards will get what's coming to them

wrong
biology.stackexchange.com/questions/39664/how-could-humans-have-interbred-with-neanderthals-if-were-a-different-species
biology.stackexchange.com/questions/24208/like-other-animals-why-humans-dont-have-species-breeds

niggers are fucking stupid. testable. fact.

yes i got it
a black girl and a white boy make a baby and it happens to be twin chinks
right?

IQ numbers
/thread.