Love Him Or Hate Him, This Is Bullshit

Get to archiving anons!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Gdqd8l9R95k
youtu.
youtube.com/watch?v=zNpZX3d2Br
wsj.com/articles/youtube-to-label-state-funded-broadcasters-in-drive-against-misinformation-1517567403
static01.nyt.com/newsgraphics/2018/02/23/fbi-transcripts/assets/fbi-transcript.pdf
flickr.com/photos/139294920@N04/
youtube.com/watch?v=55gZeaPBNWA
economist.com/news/christmas-specials/21732704-nationalism-not-fading-away-it-not-clear-where-it-heading-whither
youtu.be/WmytXKe0OcM
supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/326/501/case.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

in b4 kike shills start attacking the content alex produces and they ignore the principle of free speech.

Good riddance.

Based. Fuck this retard

He's not going anywhere!

Fuck this faggot.

I view him as entertainment and he's more honest than MSM

No. Fuck YOU, faggot.

Anyone that doesn't help destroy youtube with this is a kike. Yes, Jones is a disinfo kike faggot, but that doesn't matter. Letting this go and being OK with it tells all his blue pilled followers that they lose. They're idiots but we need them.

Anyone shitting on Jones instead of Google here is a kike.

Literally going to be banned for wrongthink, either that or he will be unable to point out the bullshit the powers that be force down our throats.

Fuck off lefty poll the day of rope for you is soon

>If Hogg knew the shooter would snap-as he and other students professed- perhaps he could have told his father about it.
>Oh but wait his father was in the FBI
>It would not have mattered anyway.
Top kek.

learn to poo in the loo, shit-brains

youtu.be/Gdqd8l9R95k
SOMEONE PLEASE DOWNLOAD THIS

It was always my favorite video of his its very inspiring.

>youtu.
keepvid.com will let you download it

>Maybe people stop believing crazy conspiracy theories if we ban them

Do they think this is a smart move?

No, fuck you, kike faggot.

Why would kikes censor another kike shill? Is this a psyop?

Meh probably fear mongering but someone should archive it just in case.

No, lies are still lies!

youtube.com/watch?v=zNpZX3d2Br

Shill spotted.

Fuck you, faggot, every piece of disinformation that gets deleted is another point for us.

How much is (((Alex Jones))) paying you?

Wait, they're really deleting all of his shit? They are really desperate to control the message. They should know by now that censorship is the surest way to make sure a message gets out. Fucking google.

Did he set up a new channel or a new platform to watch his videos?

damn you called it

>hides behind memeflag
>reddit spacing
>defends censorship of anyone
lol 2/7

agree, withholding information is against all we care for even if it is alex jones's crap

wsj.com/articles/youtube-to-label-state-funded-broadcasters-in-drive-against-misinformation-1517567403

This is an organized hit!

The fbi was warned and did nothing

Do you have a link to the document?

static01.nyt.com/newsgraphics/2018/02/23/fbi-transcripts/assets/fbi-transcript.pdf

Did they kill Alex Jones channel?
Video is not available.

POO

Are you fucking kidding me?!

THEYRE TURNING THE FRICKIN' FFROGS GAY

This is internet wide...
This Canadian artist had his shit removed from 3 different image hosting sites so far BECAUSE IT'S CONSERVATIVE! He used to have like 5k followers;
flickr.com/photos/139294920@N04/

>WESTERN LEFTIST SAN FRANCISCO CORPORATIONS DOMINATING THE NARRATIVE IN 2018

>free speech
>private platform

this is your brain on Sup Forums

>archiving a snake oil salesman's ramblings

But why?

One example for why we need to do it is the Howard E Hunt death bed confession

>This is internet wide...
Of course it is. Anthony Cumia, formerly of the Opie and Anthony show (who also was on Alex Jones channel) was banned from returning to Sirius XM satalite radio as a guest with his former co-workers; without explanation. He's openly conservative, pro-gun. youtube.com/watch?v=55gZeaPBNWA

While boring to read, our enemy doesn't hide what their plans are: economist.com/news/christmas-specials/21732704-nationalism-not-fading-away-it-not-clear-where-it-heading-whither

Nationalism is a threat to globalism. As a result, they intend to silence it by any means possible.

they quite literally did turn the frogs gay though. I hate Alex Jones but people memed this so hard even though it was entirely true

youtu.be/WmytXKe0OcM

Shills/payed corporate trolls.

Fucking censorship is kicking into overdrive this year holy shit. What are the alternative sites to Jewtube? Is there any agreed upon locations?

Fake

If this was true the humble water filter salesman would be freaking out more.

>Google HAS to let anyone use their website!

Nope. Just like right now Hiro could ban your retarded ass permanently if he wanted to.

These fucking censoring sleez bags need to be exterminated en mass and in pain.

Death to tyrants!

no. this is a good thing. maybe we’ll stop talking about ecelebs finally

Suck shit corporate shill.

>Supporting the mass censorship of one of the last platforms we have that gets us in contact with the normies.

Fuck off kike, you glow in the dark here.

>supporting government control of private organizations

YouTube is not a right, you fucking faggot

Fuck yourself, retard. You have no rebuttal.

So make your own platform faggot. Stop relying on "jews" and "liberals" to get your message across.

>using sorostube

Unironically fuck jewtube. While technically, as a private corporation, they have the right to choose what kind of content goes, their market share in online video should subject them to some kind of monopoly laws.

Too bad Sup Forums thinks that any laws that tell big jew corps to behave are "le gommunisb"

Fuck those fucking cunts!

Alex Jones despite some minor stuff is a hero.

Creating a new page on the same platform. He should tell jewtube to fuck off and being all of his followers to an alternative platform like bitchute.

>and being all
*and bring all

too bad conservatives are too retarded to create their own platform. you’re literally advocating for a right to someone else’s services. leftist shit tier argument

>Um

>Ummm

>ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖMMMMMMM

The absolute state of fucking burger-kikes. I wish more dies, sooner than later. Fucking cancer aids faggots.

>tfw hate alex jones but also hate censorship

it's an abstract kind of feel

Alex Jones will never fade away he has too many fans and he loves attention to much. I'd love to see what he would do though if they did try to shot him down because he clearly has some influence with trump he was a huge part of getting trump elected. He would probably name the jew

>government control of private organizations
Oddly you're not far off from (((their))) objective here.
>Demoralize and censor nationalism, conservatism
>Produce public outcry
>Public demands something be done
>Introduce legislation (what they wanted all along)
>Social media becomes (((regulated)))

One of the few things gatekeeper Jones said that's actually correct is the elites use of the problem, solution method to acheive their goals. They use it over and over again and get the public to actually ask for what they wanted all along. It's quite effective. You can already see it starting to work in this very thread.

That's not really the point though is it, if (((they))) own every private platform that is able to reach more than a handful of people then you have a problem. It is not really about if you should force private companies to host this stuff it is the bigger issue that everything is controlled by a small group of people who can silence anyone they wish at will.

>still shits on streets
You have no place in the modern world. You are a beast and you will be purged.

They built their market share by being a platform open to everyone and all views. Now that its users made it number one, they start the purge, removing alternative views from public discourse, ultimately giving the illusion to users that there is no alternative to their forced consensus reality.

You cannot be allowed to gain a market monopoly off the work of others by being a free and open platform and then start censoring all views you disagree with once you have the monopoly.

Case in point, I missed this

Bake the cake

Giving one corporation the power to control what ideas you can and can't be exposed to is a dangerous precedent

bump

This is a false flag. Ironic huh?

The kikes are bullying poor AJ to make it look like he's against (((them))).

But will never name (((them))).

I'm on my uni's wifi, I don't want to get in trouble.

>So make your own platform faggot. Stop relying on "jews" and "liberals" to get your message across.

The vast, VAST majority of eyes and listeners to our movement will be lost, as the little corners of the internet that we escape to will only be viewed by people who already know the truth. Our efforts to bring in more people, and thus grow our movement will be annihilated. You can go suck a dick shill, stop trying to spin censorship as a positive.

Whats to prevent them from censoring our refuge sites when they are done censoring us from youtube?

Kill yourself retard

Google and the government are already in bed together. Fuck, at this point they are joined at the hip. Anyone calling Google a private company just isn't paying attention. They are an arm of the government, just like fagbook or the Federal Reserve. Call it a "quasi government public private partnership if it makes you feel better, but Google is part of the government. Any Google space should, as such, be treated as a public space where constitutional rights are protected.

If Google wanted to remain a private corporation they should not have gotten in bed with the government. They cannot, however, have it both ways, being part of the government when it suits them and private when it suits them.

How will I go on?
o
w

>this triggers the shill

>create your own platform that costs close to $100million per year

Literally a nigger tier thought process concerning what the founding fathers had in mind. When something becomes too big for the people then something has to be done. Just like standard oil and ma bell. So you're saying the current social media oligarchy that lords over what we say online is good?

Alex Jones isn’t a Jew, he’s a crazy dude with a crazy platform that can do great things. Fuck YouTube, they need to get burned down. This information war will start at home... CNN announced this today via Trump audio leaks + “identifying a troll who tried to hide” these people need to burn.

>defend Alex Jones on the basis of Free speech.
>he disabled comments on his retraction videos because he was scared of his supporters free speech
Nah fuck em.

This goy get's it.

Fuck shooting ourselves in the foot because "muh private company".

>disable comment section facing millions of shills
>offers open mic to anyone who “dares” call the show
If you want to say something, no need to leave comments. All info wars have live chat streams too...

Alex Jones and all this censoring is just a test. They are trying to see if you really give a fuck about free speech. If you don't respond then youtube, facebook, and other websites will team up with cable companies to offer you internet packages. Don't forget - the FCC repealed Net Neutrality.

These retards make a caricature of the free market by taking everything to its extreme....they fail to realize that without any intervention everything would end in private monopoly, destroying the very free markets that they claim to cherish.

They need to read more Adam Smith and less Ayn Rand.

Nigger. It wasn't shills that were about to tear him a new asshole it was HIS FANS. They were pissed. They went to new videos that's comments weren't disabled and gave it to Alex for that cowardly shit. Literal tyt esque shit. Live by the censorship sword die by the censorship sword.

This...

they will come for your youtubers next

Oh shit not my YouTubers. Guess the patriot movement should just call it a day. Damn. Globalists are just too strong.
>Alex is not a hill worth dying for he's an opportunist meant to discredit the patriot movement

I'm honestly convinced all this pro Jones schitck are infowars employees playing as random anons.

You stupid shill mother fucker. This isn't about Alex Jones.

It really seems like you are making it about Alex Jones.
>I-if they get Alex that get free speech
No.

Lol as shit as this board has gotten not a shill. Alex jones is highly entertaining but he does say some stupid crazy shit. Tfw (((psychic energy draining pedophile vampires))) is him calling out the Jews.

Private property argument is moot when you are the only game in town.

Precedent: Marsh vs. Alabama

supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/326/501/case.html

>Watch me shill these alt right conservatards so I can get that sweet soros money to get that sweet Wii-U for my wife's son. Totally underrated system.

t.zelda:cucktothepast