>Index Season 3 speaks for itself
I'm just here to laugh at you.

I don't even watched Railgun.

Your favorite anime is next.

No news is bad news for Haruhi

Wasn't interest

interested*
Happy? Also
>he didn't use greentext to highlight a spelling error.

Neither have I. Those threads seem to have a cancerous fanbase so I stay away. Pretty sure they are just a vocal minority who knows how to throw fits.

>Never bothered to watch Kemono friends
it was kiddie trash, don't worry
>Wasn't interest in OPM after I finished season 1
because you aren't 14 anymore
>Index Season 3 speaks for itself
it's fucking JC after all

22. And stop jumping on the bandwagon fag. JC gave us good anime like Honey and Clover, Azumanga Daioh, Slayers and Utena. Sure the quality dropped now but JC isn't irredeemably shit.

im not here to laugh at anyone but i agree with you. Although i liked opm i think ill just wait for season 2

I'm just waiting to see Raildex lll to flop and see the fags in denial acting like it was good, just to realise what happened a couple of months after.

Railgun sells a lot of merch. I feel like Railgun S was just a big plot to hype up ITEM for s3 of Index and bring Railgun fans on board to compensate for the spinoff surpassing it so much in popularity.

When Railgun fans see what happens to Frenda though, I expect shitposts to go through the fucking roof.

I'm still mad about Frenda.

S3 is going to be a disaster. Volumes they need to animate for S3 are action packed and serious. JCStaff sucks dongs at making serious and action packed stuff. Just look what happened to Oratoria. And Danmachi novels sell much better than Index does now. Yet they still didn't give a fuck and made a rushed shit adaptation.

And yes, Railgun only fans (so majority) are going to go crazy with Battle Royale.

Can't wait for the threads already. It's going to be one big shitstorm.

By the time you saw her for the first time Frenda was already dead.

I'm still mad about Frenda threads.

Never read the novel but judging solely from the anime, railgun is superior.

Who are you quoting? Also, who cares?

Ill take the bait OP.

Kemono friends is moeblob garbage that some of us don't enjoy because we aren't 10 years old anymore. OPM had some great ideas, but no I don't want to slog through another comedic shonen. Index season 3 is up in the air. Overall nice opinions thread faggot. Lurk more.

OPM was alright, mostly because its visuals backed it up. Lose that and it loses a good lot of appeal. It's not like JC Staff is a total graveyard, it depends on the team and director, like with Prison School.

Look at the cool user who doesn't like anything and doesn't get invested in any shows so he can mock the people who do.

Good taste. I'm just drinking a beer and laughing my ass off at all these bitches whining about their shitty taste.

This is the only true patrician taste

You and me nigga

Where does it say that index is getting another season?

It was apparently a leak, could've been misinformation, could be Sup Forums trolling Sup Forums, who knows

Yeah, I'm sure Sup Forums controls a japanese anime website related to the company in change of Index.

Never underestimate bored faggots.

If it was a ruse that Index S3 is coming out, then I'm going to kill myself.

Can I watch? and potentionally join?