/biz/ here

/biz/ here.
A lot of you guys wanted me to tell you how the blockchain can beat (((them))).
I've been gone awhile but I'm finally at my PC and ready to do it. Get ready it's going to be a long story.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/putincoin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A lot of you confuse bitcoin with crypto currencies in general and don't know the difference between a coin and token. A coin is mined and its primary intended use is as a currency, or, to give something the properties of the blockchain, i.e. a smart contract. A token is generated using a smart contract implemented on a programmable blockchain and is usually tied in with a service. There are literally thousands of different coins and tokens and all of them are crypto currencies. This is important to know and you'll see why later.

Go on....

it maks so much sense. He needed bitcoin to create an organic competitive community that he could use to launch chainlink on. The blockchain developmental community crowd sourced a massive global infrastructure that he needed and he didn't have to spend a single dollar to do it. He has probably leveraged himself quite well if this is true, enough to get himself access and virtual anonymity within the ranks of the financial and fintech elite. Think about one man and a small group of devs executing this mutli decade plan on the global scale and remaining unknown just long enough for the kill shot. You cant put the toothpaste back in the tube as they say. To find this board utilizing meme majik that just got DJT elected in an apparent move to destroy the global cabal, also memeing this coin successfully and being able to stand under the belly of the beast with buckets as sergeys blade slices it open. Its the price singularity, its the actual singularity, and its the dawning of a new age of information, interaction, and value. It was never about bitcoin, it was always about chainlink. Hes taking over the world lads, and we're helping. Witness 1 DJT Witness 2 Sergey Nazarov Apocalypse Nao!!

Stay stinky, link cultist.

i havent hit anything lucky yet. but as for what ive done, ive killed dozens in defence of my country, so now every year on a specific day i wear the medals i earned and men buy me drinks and women try to fuck me. ive travelled to 10 countries and slept with dozens of trashy women, ive ridden in gigantic helicopters over warzones, fired rocket launchers and thrown so many hand grenades i cant count them, ive worked with foreign special forces teams and seen people die, and skydived and scuba dived and ridden motorbikes at high speeds and been in car accidents and fires, ive tried almost every drug there is to try, i own a small business and i have a large penis which i use to dick code writers wives. my friend asked me to fuck his wife, and i did. i once had a tranny offer me almost $10k to kiss him. i just took the money and didnt even kiss him. thats a true story too. my friends tell me that i should write an autobiography because i am literally a madman who has done everything there is to do. i am also a LINK investor which i consider by far my biggest achievement.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

To understand why Bitcoin was created you have to go back to the 2008 recession. The housing market bubble had recently tanked the economy. Banks were giving out loans knowing full well that they were risky because they wanted more money. They even went to the extent to fudge the numbers to do this. This is known as textbook usury and it's how the Jews operate in large part. Bitcoin was made in response to this.
Why didn't crypto currency take off sooner then?
Let me explain the double spending problem.
Bitcoin uses a peer-to-peer network to broadcast the transfer of funds. The problem with that was that someone could broadcast a message double spending the same Bitcoin before it propagates throughout the entire network, leaving the nodes in disagreeing about who owns what, allowing users to short each other during the transfer of funds. Timestamps are also unreliable because they can be faked. To solve the double spending problem the blockchain was created. The blockchain is a method to bring decentralized system into uniformed consensus about the time transactions are made while rewarding its maintainers, miners, with Bitcoin, enticing more people to participate in it.
Retards.

do you even decentralized oracle or smartcontract bro?

I swear to god you guys were more eager last time about this.

Fuck this I quit.

>how the blockchain can beat (((them)))
>implying (((blockchain))) isn't their creation

I'm just going to get to the point.
Smart contracts can prevent usury when fed reliable info by the ChainLink network.
But you're all going to accuse me of shilling anyways. I'll just come back when I've written everything out beforehand.

>shilling on Sup Forums
linkies are truly desperate

yeah, I don't get it either.. probably some cheap pajeets that got cold feet or something

I hate this meme so much.
I remember when /biz/ was genuinely excited for LINK.
I've read the whitepaper and everything, I'm even setting up a node.
What the hell happened to everyone that believed in this project?
Is it all just FUD to accumulate more or do you guys genuinely think it's a shitcoin?

screen capping for post singularity salt mining.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/putincoin/
the only cryptocurrency I approve of

there, there... relax. Take a sh... deep breath.

>how the blockchain can beat (((them)))
(((They))) can't just filter P2P protocols at the ISP level so your wallet can never synch?

/biz/ has pretty funny memes

That'd be too transparent if the blocked network traffic.
By the time they would have to consider that it'd be too ingrained into our economy to get rid of it.

I'm with you user. I've spent about 100 hours researching chainlink and I'm convinced it's legit. I do wish you would go on because I'm addicted to link info.
I actually started looking into link because of a pol thread, now I spend almost all my time over on biz instead of here.

>too transparent
You realize you live in the post-patrio act, post NDAA, post military commissions act era, right? The last president used drones to assassinate American citizens who might grow up to take revenge for their dads getting assassinated. That's how transparent we are these days. None of the lemmings notice or care as long as their supply of dildos and burgers remains constant.

They're going to adopt crypto at some point, but the Federal Reserve will control it, and it will be as a measure against counterfeiting. When they don't want you to transmit encryption, they can just stop it, and label anyone who disagrees a "nazi" and most lemmings will accept it.

You already know it's way harder to commit usury when they can't alter the information the contract is based on.
You literally cannot ban encryption that would break the entire online retail and banking industry.

So we should all just give up then and accept that there's nothing we can do? Sounds like you've taken the black pill.

This market is manipulated. The hundreds of millions of Chinese and Indian peasants can't and don't participate in DJIA or LSE trading. If I want to know why AAPL grew or dipped, I can read the news.

Stellar is up 15% in the last 24 hours. Why?

Yep I was just wondering if you had anything additional you were going to add before the trolls started pissing you off.

>encryption that would break the entire online retail and banking industry
You thinking that they'll let the the entire retail and banking system become dependent on a decentralized encrypted protocol is cute.

>So we should all just give up then
No, you should stop jerking off and pretending you're making babies. Be cold and realistic, stop chasing Utopian fantasies because they feel good. Face the worst case scenario. If you're serious about fighting this system, step your game way the fuck up from this pleb tier kiddie shit.

>You thinking people would ever use IaaS and trust their infrastructure with someone else is cute.

As if you're an authority on whether or not chainlink will be effective. Or if you are you are certainly doing a convincing larp as a person with completely shit reasons on why chainlink won't work.
But whatever, be a defeatist who wants to give up before the tech has even gotten off the ground if that's what gets you off.

Can anyone redpill me on EOS? Is it going to replace ETH?

>mad at being called out
>on their LARP
Have fun mining LARPium in your remote African kingdom