Chinese immigration

Chinese man brutally kicks an elderly librarian and runs away. Richmond, Canada.

Chinese immigration needs to be banned now, before it's too late. The Chinese strategy of conquest is to move into foreign lands and out breed the natives, eventually outnumbering the original inhabitants. They've been doing this for thousands of years, and they're doing this right now as we speak in Canada and Australia. We can't let them do the same thing to the US.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VWYag_bFwKM
bbc.com/news/world-radio-and-tv-18149316
youtube.com/watch?v=oeblbSg15jY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's a good point, but maybe instead you should visit BLACKED.COM

THIS IS SPARTA!!!

Story behind this? I thought he was going to kick the bald guy but somehow missed and kicked the librarian instead. Why would he do that?

cool story bro.

Shit, we're doomed. Australia, you'll be the next one.

chinks are a plague. people call them bug people and insectoids, I call them locusts

youtube.com/watch?v=VWYag_bFwKM

You need to kick the chinks out of your country, man.

Chinese make up 1.2% of the US population. This is one of the most unimportant issues to make a thread about.

that was hilarious. it was just a prank, bro

i'll take chinese kicking over shrapnel from exploding mudslimes

based richmond resident rises up against baizou oppressor that wants to open a government funded crackhouse next to his 2 million dollar investment

Only a Chinese person would know a factoid like that. You need to go back to Peking.

We make the best immigrant's
We rarely race mix because women rarely likes us
Most Indian's are racist
Some of us smell bad but I think that issue will solve
So why aren't you inviting Indians to your country?

Your food is good also

agreed. Also, Jews make up 1.7% of the US population. That is another one of the most unimportant issues to make a thread about.

Libtard btfo

You do realise it's already too late for us too. Sydney and Melbourne are gone.

Chinese immigration in BC is as simple as having 1 million dollars, I don't even think there's a waiting list, you simply come in no questions asked.

That old white lady told him to check his privilege and to give her all his money so should could import more blacks from APEFRICA. He gave her the future she chose, while defending the glory of China and the interests of the white RACE!

Whelp mates guess were screwd

I have some indians i want to return actually.

The Jews strategy isn't out breeding the natives.

'

Because the average price of a piece of property in Vancouver is a million dollars and the old lady wants to start a homeless shelter next to it. Because of this white boomer he now risks having a property where a bunch of disgusting fentanyl-shooting antifa junkies push shopping carts around outside of.

Just one chink in a sea of angry white dudes that lost, I mean try harder.

indians are kind of cool. unfortunately you're brown, so you're pretty much a nigger to most people. smart people will be able to differentiate, but 90% don't really care to.

only redemption might be for indians to come together to commit genocide on all the other subhuman brown people--then we might like you.

that cuck who didn't even bother running him down

Bet she was some sqwaky leftist cunt being for a kicking

Muslims make 0.9% of the population yet you still bitch about them

It's Richmond British Columbia.

And yes the chinks are a massive problem but it's the eastern government that allowed them in we BCers didn't want them in the first place and now the easterners police force is letting them get away with shit. It's time for British Columbia to become an independent nation before Canada turns is fully into new China. They won't stop at Richmond they won't even stop at the lower mainland and it's been the plan of Canada to sell us to China ever since they conned us into joining Canada

So based chink once again. I wish I was Asian.

yeah i'd be mad too desu
fuck her

the chinese aren't blowing themselves up and shooting up clubs, shitwit

>...strategy of conquest is to move into foreign lands and out breed the natives, eventually outnumbering the original inhabitants. They've been doing this for thousands of years...

Where have I heard this story before?

>there aren't that many chinks
>vancouver isn't that bad
>chinks aren't that bad
history repeats itself

I'd like some backstory. Doesn't look like the type of guy to randomly do that with no reason

who could be behind this post

Whites are doing a lot more of that than the muzzies

Well what happens is they get a federal visa through an "investor immigration" program and BC has absolutely no say in immigration

It really is time we became an independent republic. If we controlled our own immigration and trade we could become a small but prosperous nation of our own rather than being part of a big failing state like we are now

You show a picture of a fucking Hockey Stanley Cup loss riot. I made no assertion other than the fact that it was white people destroying their own city.

nobody needs or wants any immigrants, especially from asia, you idiot

now make yourself useful and go fight a nuclear war with the chinese so there is some more air and water for the rest of us

It looks like they were ganging up on him for something

I refuse to believe someone with a baby blue backpack is just going around randomly kicking old ladies for no reason

Yes if you enjoy instantaneous diarrhea!

Of course.

You would be mad. Yet you would do nothing, chink at least kick the old bitch.

>typical chinese confucian moral man

"Canada prepares for an Asian future"
bbc.com/news/world-radio-and-tv-18149316
>bbc.com/news/world-radio-and-tv-18149316

Yes indeed. This obsession with growth ticks me off. I want to stagnate and stabilize. We badly need to be a cohesive country again with some sort of identity.

holy shit hahahaha

that was not a picture of a riot you disingenuous chink. it's clear I was using it for symbolic purposes. scurry off now you rat.

bump for fellow burger,

leafs you need to listen before the chinese take over

Cool story

He was just cherry picking. A common tactic among reactionaries and sensationalists.

kek

>that half hearted grab by the bald guy
>just walks after him

Sad

Kek.

1.2% is over 4 million

That is more than enough Chinese

Back when British Columbia had some control over immigration

British Columbians never wanted mass Chinese immigration it was forced on us by the federal government

Canada was created as an aggregate of colonies into a federation for two reasons: Uphold the paradigm of the British Empire and maintain a unified military defense thereof against American aggression.

Since we are no longer part of the British Empire and Trudeau Sr. effectively destroyed our military permanently, there is no reason for Canada to exist. Canadians don't care about the health of the nation as a whole or other province' interests.

You show a chink that was pictured alone, in that same riot. And here you are calling me disingenuous.

Jesus how seething are you Chingers Abdul-kaeder?

Well we never were. BC never had that much in common with say eastern Canada and eastern Canada had always profited at our expense

THIS IS SPALTA!!!

>China
>Outbreeding Canadia

How is this a problem, again?

Chinese people have no soul, really don't want them to immigrate here along with indians

this.

this too

Some privileged rich chink throwing a hissy fit because his hockey team lost, boohoo. Show me some savages skinning racoons alive and deepfrying live dogos. Now that is substantive.

Well both are useless because if the US wanted to invade they would already have the military the federal government maintains is too useless to do anything serious to stop an American invasion

Canada only worked as a union of colonies when we all saw ourselves as British. Our only shared values were once being British. Canada now is garbage as a "country"

Everybody in Canada is a chink wtf

White empathy is what is abused by jews to bring refugees. I welcome new overlords, as everyone should.

That man-haired libdyke loved all the victim-attention she got from this.

She fell backwards on her on will. The kick hardly connected.

youtube.com/watch?v=oeblbSg15jY

yea its the chinese who made Paris looks like shit

your interpretation isn't my problem. I never made any reference to the riot, I just showed a single rioter. but here you are though, defending your fellow chink and making my argument for me. thanks.

I wouldn't know, i'm in Canada's favorite province. Always saw BC as a great place, peaceful coastal beauty, with the rockies and the forests.

>the guy has a chink girlfriend
>the other cuck that intervenes
fucking kek

I don't really have that much of a problem with Chinese individuals. Although sometimes they have disgusting habits, they work hard and don't display overly disproportionate crime rates.

you guys are going to like this one

Not really.

Well you can sleep soundly at night, all your chinese restaurants are larping Japanese that learn not to trust you guys after WW2.

Hahaha now that's a chink riot. Context?

a true one

Why can't India get it's shit together so IT professionals don't have to compete with people who make 5 dollars a day and live in filth?

So what happens when west gookbots and eastern mudslides mingle for the next 2 decades in Canada? Will this be the end for drumpfs 6th consecutive term?

HEY

This is ribrary

The Chinese are a plague and fire is the cure.

I love the grace with which he makes his escape. His bright colorful bag, fag shoes and layer jacket opening like a skirt. Like a "Shinobi meets Mary Poppins" moment.

Why do they wear those masks? Like anybody can tell them apart.

He has mentally ill written all over him, he fled like Napoleon Dynamite

Chinese are similar to black, they are both so numerous and behave like savages, they hold no value as individuals, we shouldn't mix with them at all

tell me, how many stores were looted?

>it's fine if they have race riots in our countries so long as they don't loot stores

This, they are starting to complain like black people about racism and stuff

Give us a source on your video OP

Look at that bald fuck who thinks he's a badass, doesn't even do anything but put his hands out concernedly when an old woman is kicked by a chink savage. People who act tough are such little pussies my god.

Win or lose, we riot after a Stanley Cup game in Canada...

Anyone got those screencaps that reveal the true nature of the Chinese?

Chinese people cause the price of housing to go up to these insane amounts, increasing the number of homeless people. He is part of the problem. Assaulting old womyn may seem like the right thing to do but will help with nothing unless the chinese are removed.