Oprah Winfrey is behind the Stoneman Douglas anti-gun students

Emma Gonzalez is a lesbian and the president of MSD HS LGBT club.
Delaney Tarr is a lesbian.
If Cameron Kasky isn't gay, I'll cut off my left testicle.
Jazz Jennings goes to Coral Springs High School.
Jazz Jennings said on facebook:
face berg com/Jazztrans/photos/a.523471664408840.1073741830.376021125820562/1675029089253086/?type=3&theater
archive.is/Hdl5x
>My heart is breaking for MSD high school. I know so many students who go there.
Coral Springs PD was the second on the scene of the shooting after the Broward Sheriffs.
How likely is it that the president(Emma) of the MSD LGBT club doesn't know Jazz?
Jazz is on TLC, which is owned by Discovery Networks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discovery_Communications
archive.is/8uNEi
>In December 2017, Discovery announced that it would acquire an additional 24.5% stake in OWN that it did not already own, for $70 million. Oprah Winfrey will remain as CEO of OWN, and extended her exclusivity agreement with the network and Discovery through 2025. Harpo Productions retains a "significant minority stake" in the venture.
thefederalist.com/2018/03/01/take-two-weeks-truth-emerge-parkland-students-astroturfing/
archive.is/ua0zo
>The real tip-off should have been the $500,000 donations from Winfrey and Clooney. Big celebrities don’t give huge money to strangers on a whim. Somebody who knows Winfrey and Clooney called them and asked.
Oprah found these anti-gun students by finding them through Jazz and is behind their media blitz.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SgygCNbDaac&t=3s
washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1995/01/13/oprah-winfrey-admits-drug-use/22391376-4674-463c-b4a0-efc6239ff9fb/?utm_term=.100a8d7319e3
instagram.com/p/Bfqyh1qBFLr/
youtube.com/watch?v=jBvdD3LRinQ
threadreaderapp.com/thread/966854507744374784.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oprah is behind the anti-gun students. Self-cocaine.

Bump

appropriate ID

ID rng is just buttmad because he made a pass at me and I turned him down because I'm not a homo.

nig if true

But you are Gayy bj, I mean...

Fuck this we go hard now

Gay BJ 4
Checks out.

>the joke
>your head

Are traps gay?

I know. Too many bumps.

>that ID

TOPKEK

Welp, Guess I better reset ip before this id faggotry derails this thread any further than it already has.
>mfw shieeeeet

Free cocaine, pls no.
We must get the word out about Oprah.

Put me in the screencap.

>mfw I know you're right
>mfw I have to fall on a gay sword so more people see your OP topic
Dammit. Fuck it. COME AT ME BROS! FEEL YOUR ANIKI'S RAW PASSION! HUAH!

For real though.
The theory has been all about Hogg's dad being FBI, and him knowing a Cali Rep. But, it's Oprah, the most wealthy women on the planet who (((they))) are pushing to run for president. It's not some obscure conspiracy, it's one of the most obvious people pushing the anti-gun students. Not too mention George Clooney and the connection to the students is the most high profile transsexual child.

Why do you guys care so much about this? You are giving them what they want.

>You are giving them what they want.
What do they want? I'm under the assumption they want us to think that high school students overwhelmingly support gun bans and are able to self-organize.

Oprah is building her platform for her presidential bid, just like Libya was Hillary's plan to give herself a future platform to run which ultimately resulted in a second wave of violence to sweep through the entire middle east.
She's actually gonna do it.

We must act
youtube.com/watch?v=SgygCNbDaac&t=3s

No one gives a fuck what a bunch of high schoolers think about anything. The Las Vegas shooting was the most obvious false flag in history and they didn't even kinda try to cover their tracks. All of that research to show that it was fake meant nothing and changed nothing. So much so they did it again with this 6 months later.

To me the main objective is to confuse and distract. I think it's a happy byproduct that it stirs a 2nd amendment debate and rallies liberals.You guys are feeding the beast by dealing with them on their "level"

>Delaney Tarr is a lesbian.
Wait she is? Man, wonder how Hogg's going to feel when his 15 minutes are up because I assumed he thought he was going to be able to get in her pants as a big celebrity/activist.

Somebody needs to get a hold of Stedman Graham and talk to him, get him to give up her dirty laundry.

Delaney is either bi or lesbo.
>pic related

>You guys are feeding the beast by dealing with them on their "level"
What is their "level?"

bump

Violence.

>(((Jazz Jennings)))

The school and area is notoriously full of (((them))). That's why I thought to look into Jazz, since it lives in south florida.

bump

That is their ultimate level, but how does exposing Oprah and Clooney be on the level of violence?

If they are exposed in a meaningful way then they'll use violence in one form or another, until then they rely on crypsis.
Realistically there should already be blood in the streets and evey kike in the USA dead.

End welfare and loosen up the rules on self-defense or at least make juries far more local. There would be blood in the streets.

Pottery

GAY

LMAO

Jazz goes to Coral Springs Charter School, actually. My old highschool. I went to school with it lol, it even lives very close to me
>mfw I could provide info on one of the most famous trannies alive to a racist Mongolian roller skating chat room

Educate about Jury Nullification as well. Then dealing with the Jews would be effectively legalized.

Hogg's mom working for CNN is not something I have seen proven. What I have seen is that a woman who helps run like the WomansMarch or something is a former CNN producer. I can't find the screenshot I thought I saved about that. So, I'd like to see the proof that Hogg's mom ever worked for CNN, I thought she just worked for FBI too. Therefore, I'm convinced of the Jazz connection to both MSD and Oprah being the key to these students getting all of this media attention. I'm sure CNN would have found some students anyways, but this seems like a good theory for these specific students.

Has Jazz ever met Emma Gonzalez? Searches turn up only shooting related articles. But, it would be interesting to find Emma in the background of a clip from the Jazz show.

Maybe Hogg interviewed Jazz at some point.
The drama teacher is someone else to investigate with ties to the Bloshinkys.

Wasn't She arrested for trying to smuggle 40 pounds of crack under her skirt on to an airplane?

You might be right
washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1995/01/13/oprah-winfrey-admits-drug-use/22391376-4674-463c-b4a0-efc6239ff9fb/?utm_term=.100a8d7319e3

Throwing a ten dollar bill at the thread?

give me 10 dollars

Bump screen shot

It's like Mars fell into Earth

I’m hoping Cameron Kasky isn’t gay, so you’ll cut your testicle off and post a webm. Bump.

That greasy faced faggot has such an obvious gay, serially killer face. He legit scares me in the wake up at 3 AM with him holding an axe over me way.

So was the lifeguard payed off to cause a scene so that a video could be posted online as proof that Hogg was a student at Stillman High School?

Oh dear. Thats both unfortunate and epic. Nice roll.

It's bedtime. If you faggots can keep this thread alive through the morning, it will make it's way on to Gateway Pundit.

There are a number of theories about the Vegas shooting. One involves Mohammad Bin Salman Al Saud,
“Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia”. Interestingly, A painting “attributed” to Leonardo Da Vinci, titled ‘Salvator Mundi’ (Savior of the World), was at auction less than two months later, for $450.3 million dollars. There was a lot of speculation that the painting was a forgery. The painting was purchased by a “close” friend of Mohammad Bin Salman Al Saud, who nobody in the art world was familiar with. The speculation is that the “sale” of the painting was a payment for something else.
And to point out again, the painting was titled ‘Salvator Mundi’.

bump

Double Hump.

Welcome to the Neofeudal Age.

Keep up the good work, pol

Never stop exposing the Jew and the left wing nut cases they use

“Under her skirt”, nice Euphemism.

Double Hump.

if that nigger gets to be president I hope we all get free cars

Some more Humps

instagram.com/p/Bfqyh1qBFLr/

Can you feel the pure emotion?

That nigger is behind alot of things so no surprise here. Somebody needs to force her to talk about how the FBI knew what was gonna go down and still did nothing.

Cocaine bump with a trailer of Oprah’s new movie, A Wrinkle In Time.

It’s time to meme Oprah into fucking dust. Preempt her from branding herself as some sort of Oracle/Star QWANG.

forgot trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=jBvdD3LRinQ

The Promise Program was put in place in Broward and Miami-Dade counties to keep them precious kiddies out of jail so that more money would keep rolling in under the Obama regime.

threadreaderapp.com/thread/966854507744374784.html