MONEY BOMB THE NRA!

MONEY BOMB THE NRA!

WHEN: march 24, 2018
WHO: you! send $1 or whatever you can afford
WHY: fucking gunbanners are doing some giant coordinated leftist demonstration protest bullshit on that day. all the highschool 'activists' are coordinating a school walkout nationwide on march 24. when the headlines read the NRA was donated 10 million dollars in one day they will shit their pants. we can also hijack and piggyback off their own social media posts to get the word out.

NRA even takes paypal

donate.nra.org/donate

keep this thread going until march 24, 2018. this is about sending a message to the leftists that gun owners and the NRA are not to blame for leftist sheriffs and judicial policies letting criminals slip through the cracks. also heavy salt mining as well as funding an effective organization that fights to keep our rights. if not the NRA then donate to GOA or something of your choice. but donate to a gun rights org on MARCH 24 2018

MARCH TWENTY FOURTH
03-24-18

WRITE THAT SHIT DOWN IN YOUR IPHONE CALENDARS GOYS

Let's raise millions for gun rights. THIS IS AN IMPORTANT CHANCE TO CUT DOWN THE MOMENTUM OF THE ANTI-GUNNERS AND MSM BY DESTROYING MORALE AND FORCING THEM TO REPORT THE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS FROM PRIVATE CITIZENS

MAGA
A
G
A

alternate gun rights orgs to donate or join:

Second Amendment Foundation
saf.org/join-saf/

Gun Owners of America
gunowners.org/join.htm

National Association for Gun Rights
nationalgunrights.org

Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership
shop.jpfo.org/cart.php?m=product_list&c=4

National African American Gun Association
naaga.co/click-here-to-join/

Pink Pistols
pinkpistols.org

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2018/02/18/us/national-student-walkout-womens-march-trnd/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eu2OYcgr4rM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

im gonna need you goys to bump plz

Can you not advertise shit here

Too late. Life long president Trump thinks no one should own assault rifles. Hes gonna take them, due process later.

I tossed in for a year's sub after Dana's turn at that cnn ambush. She went above and beyond. I'll throw in another $40 on the 24th and donate to the GoA as well.

Death to gun grabbers. Bump

the nra is a pro nigger organization that scams little dick insecure whites out of their money.
the point of guns in the usa was to overthrow the government (every 2 generations or so) not to shoot paper targets in the woods.
banning all the guns will be better due to accelerationism.

i have to

thats not what he said and anyway thats all the more reason to give power to the NRA

based

thx. maybe consider donating to your canadian version of gun rights, you guys still have guns but who knows for how long

Why do you keep posting threads with ugly white women and mutts as the image?

(((NRA))) is a zog jew organization. It's made just so that when it actually does assent to changes to the constitution, all of its cucked members will open their assholes for that decision. Charton Heston was a kike.

>school walkout

asses and tits get clicks

>cnn.com/2018/02/18/us/national-student-walkout-womens-march-trnd/index.html

(CNN)Women's March organizers are encouraging students, teachers and their allies to walk out of schools on March 14 to protest gun violence.

They're demanding that Congress take legislative action on gun control in the wake of last week's deadly school shooting in Florida instead of merely tweeting their thoughts and prayers.
"Students and staff have the right to teach and learn in an environment free from the worry of being gunned down in their classrooms or on their way home from school," reads the group's statement. "Parents have the right to send their kids to school in the mornings and see them home alive at the end of the day."
The event is the brainchild of EMPOWER, the Woman's March youth branch, and will take place exactly one month after the shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida. It's scheduled to begin at 10 a.m. in every time zone and last for 17 minutes -- one for each victim who lost their life in the massacre.
Much like the original Women's March, the #Enough Walkout started as one Facebook event that is quickly growing to include dozens of schools across the US, from elementary schools to colleges and universities.

CNN merged with Time Warner which owns many other networks and they are trying to merge with comcast/nbc and ATT

contact your representatives and tell them how you feel about the deep state monopolizing media

>They're demanding that Congress take legislative action

We don't negotiate with terrorists.

Pretty redpilled looking art. Not sure if the artist is redpilled himself though. Cleon Peterson.

BUMP

Keep bumping

I joined GOA and NRA yesterday, NRA and GOA have reduced prices right now.

GOA - normally 20 now 15

NRA normally 40 now 30

based. please consider making a $1 or better donation on march 24. $1 from 30 million of us is huge

pics like this keep my nofap game strong

*BBBRRRRAAAPPPPPFFFFFTTT*

OH YES MY DEAR, HOW DELICABLE!

I will. NRA + GOA.

Why, are you a faggot?

bump

nofap this muthafucka

FICK! Mein weisswurst.

jesus is there any place in the universe where whores won't drop their panties?

like a funeral?

I bet bitches do this at funerals too.
Putting a little fun into funerals.

fucking whores.

The NRA is pro gun control and supports unconstitutional background checks and "mental illness" requirements.

Why even go to skool? Itt suxx.

bump

Virgin fag

why don't you post some more pics with chicks flashing their assets while holding guns.

That shell is a blank round. 1/10.

Why do you think mentally ill people should be able to own guns?

Braaaaaaaap

yeahgot plenty

why do you think they are allowed to own guns? the laws already exist faggot, the problem is the leftists never enforce them. because it ruins their 'statistics'. the florida school shooting would have been prevented if the police were allowed to intervene instead of the school refusing to press charges numerous times to boost their crime stats for gov funding. obama era program btw.

>pink pistols
Holy fucking shit is this satire or a legit organization?

its legit you nigger. its about arming gays. its a pretty based org actually. plenty of gays are conservative

There are conservative gays? Yeah I'll believe that when I see it

Arming gays? Fuck sake next thing America is going to be letting them in the army too

bump also some schools are doing walkouts as early as march 7th

that's my birthday

then bump plz

Dana makes my pants fit funny

it is true a bunch of the lezzys i know are gun stockpiliers

Lol dude yes there are conservative gays

any suggestions for other conservative orgs that non-Americans can support?

Thank you for your feedback, Oliver.

This is a shill thread. Donate to Gun Owners of America. The NRA is cucked and wants federal background checks, ban on bump stocks, and mental-health tests.

How about I send them thoughts and prayers instead?

>mental-health tests.
seems reasonable desu

The corruption went as high as the Broward Sheriff's Department, ignoro.

It says here that you post on extremeist website Sup Forums.org and hold views consistent with the alt-right. Sorry, but I am going to have to raise your risk assessment. Turn em in

i am a pseudoscience student, god help me, and i can vividly picture mental health "professionals" being essentially contracted by the state like you see in police shootings with expert witnesses. these people would be more than willing to slap a diagnosis of major depressive or bipolar on someone that exhibits views that they find abhorrent. damn near everything electronic is quite carefully stored away in Utah courtesy of the NSA (and gathered en masse by competing agencies) and it isn't too much of a stretch to imagine folk posting on certain imageboards with...conventionally distasteful opinions being enough to start that chain of events

there are a LOT of fucking views that mainstream psychology types find abhorrent, if you weren't aware

okay I take that back
I can see "Lack of Sexual Attraction To Transwomen" being included in ICD-CURRENTYEAR

lol NRA beg thread

the absolute fucking state of CORPORATE Sup Forums

what the fuck is your problem, idiot?

>GIVE MONEY TO LOBBYISTS
L E L NO

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=eu2OYcgr4rM