Waifus are one step closer to becoming real

I give it 15 years or 20 years until they are fucking godlike, beta uprising is fucking real.
youtube.com/watch?v=AqokkXoa7uE
we may even speed up the process

That guy looks so fucking bugged out lol. Like, of all the cave dwelling otaku who worked on this project, this guy is the most collected one who they could clean up, kind of, and have do this.

>that creepy shot of him stroking her inner thigh
LOL

holey sheet senpai
the anger from these women is astounding
I will order one of these and customize it to my taste
>pic related

is the roasties faces that sell this video so good, she is fucking furious.

>furious
Why? Because some complete creepoziod is a fucking a shitty looking robot? If it was some hunky guy, then maybe she'd be more jealous and whatnot. But I think you're just fooling yourself for the most part, out of bitterness.

People keep talking about those sex robots but they are still a looooong way away for all but the most sad, desperate of men.

>His wife is a fucking gook
Holy shit lol

Is it really that hard to understand?
They are literally arguing if they are going to be replaced by robots.
This roastie already knows that she is worth less than a machine already, which is why she is so frustrated.
Pretty sure she also wants ugly men to be envious because chad is fucking her but now when she is outdated she can't even use that to fill the void of being a women.

Hate that face and design. Honestly you could make a sex doll now that could be way more tailored to what you like if a company was willing and had the money to put forward that effort.

I love how that woman objects so heavily to it though. The amount of thought crime nonsense that she believes that something like this would significantly replace women at that level. Ultimately it's not autonomous enough to really do such a thing, and its not like women wouldn't also enjoy make sex dolls, or taboo sexual fetishes.

what would happen if all betas worked together though?, furries, us, gamers, bronies, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, etc...
with cryptocurrencies and stuff we may speed upnthe process even if just a little.
I say how things are now, in 2040 they'll get good but working together we may reduce that time.

>Hate that face and design. Honestly you could make a sex doll now that could be way more tailored to what you like if a company was willing and had the money to put forward that effort.
that's where japan, china and these guys enter in, you can customize these things to your liking in the official page.
It's expensive now but these guys managed to produce 24000 of these sexbots and nearly all of them were preordered.
in 15 to 20 years they'll be god tier.

>angry women who have nothing going for them other than their looks are upset that someone prefers a robot to them even though they are too stuck up to ever give someone that didn't smell of money and designer clothing anything but a disgusted look

They're upset because it makes them obsolete and the fact that someone else is happy and they can't take credit for it. They're actually fucking miserable shits who put on a happy front for the media and everyone around them, so how dare someone else enjoy themselves in a way that doesn't actually affect them at all?

This board isn't here for you to proselytize identity-political hatred of women. This "male version of feminism" that you are buying into only exists to exploit your insecurities so that you will agitate fruitless conflict in society, just like feminism was created to do.

>Implying anything he said was false

tl;dr

That looks pretty low quality sex doll

Maybe. But I suspect that when they get to level of sophistication that most men would accept, a ton of women would be fine with them too.

Probably in the far flung future most of our sexual needs will be satisfied either with sex robots or totally immersive VR and normal sex between humans will become purely transactional for procreation.

>Sensationalized identity-political jargon
Yea, it's false

reminder to report threads which fail to discuss anime or manga

>two sentences
lol

People love to socially ostracize each other and pretend they're better than them, any chance they get, for the smallest of things. Context doesn't matter and the type of person doesn't matter, everyone does it. Even people on this site do it. Most people think sex dolls are creepy and/or disgusting, so good luck getting them to accept a robot waifu without lashing out, when they've never even stopped losing their shit over sexdolls. Normies wont' accept it until the robots are advanced enough to mimic humans, at which point they'll tell you robots should have rights and you won't be allowed to own one anymore anyway. It's better to just not take their lashing out seriously.

>not hating on 3DPD
>getting triggered when someone is hating 3DPD
This board isn't for (you), you retarded crossboarder. Go back to whatever shithole you came from.

dubs of truth

>People love to socially ostracize each other and pretend they're better than them, any chance they get, for the smallest of things. Context doesn't matter and the type of person doesn't matter, everyone does it. Even people on this site do it.
Yea. One thing that I find really sad about the evolution of particularly Sup Forums is that we are always trying to humiliate and embarrass one another when we're arguing. We're weaponizing against one another all the dirty, underhanded social tricks that drove many of us here in the first place

My waifu isn't a sex doll. She is infinitely more important than that

The anti 3dpd shit is a JOKE. It's a MEME. This board isn't here to seriously promote social agitation against women

Sup Forums is not /r9k/

mods are dead post loli

who said they were targeted at normies?, if bad dragon decides to join this party then furries and bronies will support 100% in order to make their waifus real, with cryptocurrencies the sexdolls and sexbots will thrive economically to the point of making a boom.
customized sexdolls and sexbots will be sold to other betas and omegas, making a profitable market out of this.
gamers and otakus joining in will only increase the demand and quality for these things, making it plausible to have your personal partner real and with VR it'll be magical.
these things are like cars and women are the horses.

>20 years
I'll be 40 by that time, for fuck's sake. Why should I even give a fuck ? I'll have missed my prime years fucking my hand, my libido is already taking a free fall, I probably won't even be able to maintain an erection by the time sex bots become viable.

/r9k/ please go

>The anti 3dpd shit is a JOKE
>the absolute state of Sup Forums in 2017

and OP showing you that she is 1 step closer of becoming real sure let you a lot to think of, specially if you can customize your waifu into being more genuine, you will be able to be happy with that waifu of yours.
it's not promoting hate to women you dumbfuck, take a joke you silly willy.

reminder to report shit threads so they get deleted faster

>these things are like cars and women are the horses.
It's like you're reciting a propaganda script

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sup Forumsnons aren't the most well adjusted bunch, but this is different. OP and the rest of the frogposters ITT want us to seriously adopt a political ideology that cajoles us to go out and provoke fights with women about "sex robots." This fucking spam is all over the site.

if we look at that way then it really sounds like that...damn.
still they are pretty awesome and they'll get better overtime.

>hating on 3DPD

Fuck off incel

sex robots aren't waifus. They're 3dpd

Doesn't matter
2D > 3D robots > 3D human

>tfw in my late twenties and my libido is stronger than in my teens

Go back to /r9k/ please, and stop posting this shit here.

Do they have loli versions yet? I want to be able to dress mine up in cute clothes.

>who said they were targeted at normies?
I never said they were. I was discussing the social backlash of how normalfags react to this sort of thing. "Why is she so angry?" was the question. She wasn't angry. She thought he was disgusting and was displaying social rejection behaviour in order to make him feel bad via verbal abuse in attempt to discourage his beliefs and change him. Accepting that normal people are going to be irrational about it is the only way to do it. They want to corner you and strip you of anything that doesn't relate to them.

what about VR with a sexdoll though, a personal customized perfect waifu and a private virtual room for you to share with her?.

I'm convinced all these 'negative' news articles about them are actually stealth advertisements.

Closer, but not anime or manga

>claims he doesn't think about 3DPD
>gets mad when somebody hates 3DPD
>posts a picture to make sure everyone notices how much he doesn't care about 3DPD

>In 2040,I may be able to fuck a 12yo robot girl

Oh boy oh boy!

>stealth advertisements
Social engineering. The subject is being forced on several boards on the site

and who cares about what they say, let them bitch and bark whatever they like, not only they don't have a right to know what the hell we do and watch in the privacy of our rooms, they shouldn't butt in inside our personal lives.
fuck them all, they don't need to know nor it matters.
we don't care about them at all nor stalk them 24/7, we don't bother them in their privacy and neither should they but in ours.

Jesus Christ, wrong picture

It'll still cost you two years salary. Probably more, given the bleak outlook for the future of the middle class

>implying there wouldn't be a dark market where lolidroids are sold cheaper

>Ah, I see you went with the XL model.

>used
>some gears broken
>"in need of cleaning"

let them bitch all they want
we are already disgusting in their eyes already for liking anime and manga
it wouldn't make a difference at all of they bitch at us
it the same shit with videogames

The thing is that this would actually eventually replace them in terms of sex. Right now a fleshlight and all that is still not really the same, it feels similar but isn't quite there yet. A lot of men out there truly do not give a shit about women outside of sex so if a sexbot can deliver 100% authentic sex in terms of feel then it would mean that women have to compete with sexbots. They can't.

>implying you wouldn't find new pieces to make the thing work again
>you get your lolidroid
>you get new pieces and repair her
>you reset her and let her have a new start
>you get your loli waifu warming your day for the rest of your life

This is well said

Will her ON button be inside her vagina?

>fleshlights
I knew you weren't from this board. Why don't you go ahead and fuck off

>tfw it's been years and no sign of this project ever coming back
Eternally blue balled

probably yes

No shit sherlock. If he was from here he wouldn't have made this thread in the first place.

Realistically speaking sexbots are a long, long way off from having mainstream appeal over sexdolls. The issue is replacing humans with AI, and I think that's the real gist of this forced issue, behind all the men vs women provocateuring

He paid fifty bucks to post this thread unmolested by moderators, he's going to get his money's worth.

>fleshlights
>I knew you weren't from this board.
>Why don't you go ahead and fuck off
you really think some Sup Forumsnons here don't use some toys to play? jeez sometimes a hand won't do and people get curious you know?

>HAHAHA WOMEN ARE FUCKING WORTHLESS
>THESE (ANIME AND MANGA THEMED) SEX ROBOTS ARE SO MUCH BETTER
>GOD FUCKING DAMN IT I HATE WOMEN SO FUCKING MUCH