"Kud Wafter" getting anime movie adaptation

Crowdfunding project manages to collect 60 million yen (537,000 USD)

youtube.com/watch?v=RERjRMF1X-A

Finally, Key will be great again.

>Kud Wafter
>without the lewdness
What is the fucking point?

doesn't this loli have some super edgy backstory, or was that a fake spoiler?

If it's a movie they can be as lewd as they like.

She is from a warzone, yes

I like Kud and all, but I rather fund something related to best girl Elizabeth.

わふうううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううう

I love my wife, Kud

Heart boners

>I would like you to remember that in Kudwafter, whenever Riki and Kud do the dirty, a certain darkness overwhelms their hearts and minds.
>Kud remembers how she was chained in a cave, standing in a pool of her own filth, getting ravaged again, and again, and again. And she fears she may never experience it again.
>Riki remembers that Kud’s first time wasn’t with him, but with several large, dark-skinned men and women. And he wonders if she’s really enjoying it.
It was just spam.

never

Maybe now best key girl threads will return without the shitty nisekoi spammers

>nisekoi spammers
Huh?

Series would have been MUCH better.
I don't care about movies, like I don't like rotten meat.

I remember seeing the trailer for this a long ass time ago, and it was the most Japanese thing I've seen in my life.

They should have made a Tomoyo After adaptation instead. It's as good as After Story.

No, they should not have made that instead.

wtf I hate Key now

Yes they should have.

Someone was working on the VN translation. I havn't checked on it in years though. Good chance it is ded by now.

Tomoyo was a shitty old hag, so no.

>Tomoyo was a shitty old hag
Are you retarded? She and Yukine were the only heroines that were younger than Tomoya.

She still looks like a shitty old hag, so no, retard.

>Stealth Crowdfunding when they were actually funding Maeda's heart transplant

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN. YOU GUYS WERE SCAMMED AS HARD.

apparently he had bonitus, seems common amoungst vn translators

I know he had carpal tunnel at one point and suffered from chronic depression (supposedly). Just went to his site and he hasn't posted in a little over 2 years. He updated on his twitter but don't feel like looking for it.

Didn't TV series flopped and sailed into memory fog like half a year later after airing? I remember it only because it become too much retarded half-way that I dropped it and never look back.