Jeff sessions has to go

Jeff Sessions is the single biggest problem facing conservatives. He's single handedly preventing the investigation into Hillary that would expose uranium one, the pedophile rings, treason, etc. Everything is riding on getting that investigation going and that weak coward is committed to impeding it.

He has to go. How do we end Jeff Sessions tenure in the DOJ?

Who the fuck are you? Crosshairs on Session's head? What teh fuck is your problem? Fuck off kike.

alphabet soupnigger detected

fuck you sessions is based. its all 4d chess

Explain

I just hate him for being anti pot

kill self

look at how many shills immediately jumped in this thread!

confirmed jeff sessions is cowardly subhuman slime that's blocking our progress as a nation. How do we meme him out of a job? or, better yet, meme him into suicide?

a little over the top shareblue... you are trying waay to fucking hard. sage & reported.

Either he is doing everything in the shadows or is a coward doing nothing.

look at the weasel look in sessions eyes. you know he has secrets hidden.

So many shills against Sessions and Mueller can only mean the storm is getting closer.

you know you're directly over the target when the shills are reporting you to the FBI.

If we want hillary prosecuted and FISA abuse or Uranium One investigated, we have to get Jeff Sessions fired. If Sessions remains the Attorney General, Hillary Clinton, Obama, Wasserman, Awan Brothers, Brennan, Strzok, et al go free. That's the bottom line.

this guy! This guy right here is all that stands between hillary and an investigation.

There are over 13000 sealed indictments that aren't being prosecuted. We have the most corrupt FBI and CIA in the history of our country and what does Jeff Sessions do? Announces he's going to go after people smoking weed in states where it's legal

well done Russia. You made a bot that talks to itself

>plebbit spacing
try harder next time bud

>try harder next time bud
Don't worry. I will. The volume of shills here tells me I'm hitting the mark. You'll be seeing this thread again. and again. and again

>persecute the defeated and irrelevant political opponent for show on show trials
Why would you want to turn America into a third world shithole you inexperienced little idiot?
People like you shouldn't be trusted with flipping burgers.

memeflag. lots of them in this thread.

NEW Q
>NEW Q
Q user
>Q user
NEW Q
>NEW Q

You realize he's probably getting black mailed right? If he goes through with a lot of the shit Trump wants him to do they'll probably Seth Rich him

Jeff sessions has to go. He's the obstacle in the path of prosecuting hillary, et al for their treason.

and there's the Q larp attempting to derail the thread, right on schedule

Not your personal army fag.

This thread: OP is an edgy twat who fell for the old hackers-on-steroids exploding van news report on Sup Forums

Or is weak bait

kill yourself degenerate, how the fuck did you end up on this board? Im sick of these fucking plebbitors shitting up the place with their shitty banal opinions.

You are right, the way faggots:
jumped in here to defend him is unreal.

Well if he is compromised he needs to step down then.

Yep.

Despite the 'huuurrrrrr degenerate' cries on here, pot is objectively not that bad for you compared to existing legal substances (alcohol and ciggs) and you should be able to choose whether or not to use it if you are a grown man or in medical need.

If trump ran on "I fired session and will federally decriminalize pot" he would win the bulk of the Bernouts and a yuuuuuge chunk of the mid.

He needs to be fired. He's not working for the president. He's a plant.

What has this dixie goblin achieved in the last year? Other than taking the fight to MS13, I dont think he has done anything.
I sure hope he's good at 4D chess, but I have my doubts.
>Inb4 he is a pedophile and the Deep State has the proofs

Sessions is the biggest coward in human history. Take him out and install LARRY KLAYMAN. The man who started judicial watch and now freedom watch, also the only person alive to sucessfully get a court to say clinton committed a crime.

>that weak coward is committed to impeding it.
Like it wasn't meant to be this way right from the beginning. C'mon people duped again.
And, I actually shed tears when Trump was elected.