Madoka S2 announced

>madoka S2 announced
>its a sol short about mami-san's daily life

would you watch it?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6CTHwEZK2JA
archived.moe/a/thread/162677399/#q162679069
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, she's the most boring character in Madoka. And that's saying a lot.

i want to get bored on mami's breasts

She'd be a good slice off life MC

I want to drink milk from them.

No
Wouldnt mind having Homura Tamura animated though

No, it'd be shit.

Honestly, yeah.

Yes.

Don't get ahead of yourself on that one.

What would a date with all the Madokas be like and who would be most fun? Mami would probably be coziest but with Homura you'd more than likely have some really interesting philosophical discussions.

She'd just talk about Madoka the whole time.

Yes.

These are the right answers.
This is a maybe.

Is it good?

Nope.
>be meguca
>use baking soda to replenish your soul gem

I'd be at the head of the line.

No that's pic related

>Homura
>Philosophical discussions
Nigga did you forget that Homura is THE social retard of the five girls, and the most likely to do nothing but sperg about Madoka instead?

I don't even understand why she liked Madoka the best

>drink tea
>fight witches
>no friends

WOW fascinating.

I mean my life is basically the same, except I haven't been drinking tea lately. So I'd watch it.

>Mami starts an online baking webcast channel
>Every week she puts up a new video where she walks the viewer through the preparation of a different baked good, complete with a demonstration of the final product and a recommended type of tea to pair it with
>The videos are narrated and shot in an instructional, but still engaging and friendly manner
>As she works, she occasionally throws in bits of trivia about the history of firearms and gothic lolita fashion
Would you watch it?

>Tfw you and Mami will never have tea together and she'll never confide in you how lonely she is

You fight witches?

>Homura
The "date" would be her ignoring the fuck out of you and stalking Madoka from across the street, via reflections in shop windows, because the only reason she even agreed to go on a date with you was for plausible excuse to stalk Madoka. Enjoy.

I misspoke. I'm not a magical girl, magical girls aren't even real.

Coffee > tea

I disagree.

What boards would they all post on? Sayaka is clearly Sup Forums

>Madoka
>Ever surviving on Sup Forums

As for the rest
>Mami: I don't know
>Homura: /y/
>Kyoko: /ck/
>Sayaka: /r9k/

Madoka would be the girl posting "i hope you have a nice day anonymous" threads.

Sayaka would shitpost on Sup Forums.

Mami would start off posting on /ck/ but would all but forget about it once, with their help, her YouTube channel takes off.

Kyouko would argue with anything and anyone that posts anything religious on Sup Forums.

Homura would be trying to convince people on /x/ that Madoka exists.

Sayaka is /r9k/

Mami and Homura are /k/, they had to learn how to make/operate all their guns from scratch

Only if it featured plenty of Kyoko.

Madoka with loose hair is a MIRACLE of the universe

of course
she's my wife after all

Homura - /k/
Madoka - too good.
Mami -/l/ before it was removed /ck/
Kyouko - Sup Forums

Does she bang a shota like that one Doujin series that shit was good.

Imagine watching Homu evolve from Moemura that doesn't even know trigger discipline to showing people her pipebomb collection

Wow it already sounds better than all of the movies

>t./rk9/ shitters

No, she's a loner cake.

>Sup /k/, I just stole these surface-to-air missiles from the American military, what do?

>Madoka season one announced
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6CTHwEZK2JA

I'll tell you what I wouldn't do. I wouldn't judge it until I watched the anime for myself.

Do you like the spin-off or you would just watch it because more animated meguca?

>puella magi mami magica trailer is full of tears, blood, guns, and ruined dreams
>actual show is basically k-on with mami instead of mugi
What do?

If Mami had friends or at least a person to vent her feelings to, would she be invincible?

I don't know as a Mami sol spin-off has not been made.

Right, it doesn't exist.

What? Anyway, a Mami sol would be nice. We get to see her cooking, fighting witches and battle the loneliness.

>Every episode of the Mami sol ends with her entering her apartment softly saying "tadaima" to the walls, and softly talking to herself as though she's got company as she prepares a joyless meal before bed

can we all agree that mami suffered the most?
homura and sayaka pale in comparison with her

>Homura
I don't think so.

>with frequent episodes of the other megucas coming by and having a sleep over

It will be cute.

Homura objectively suffered the most.

>loses a semester due to poor health
>Im so lonely ;_;

yeah tough life

>A newcomer meguca asks to spend the night with Mami.
>Mami is, of course, overjoyed.
>She spends the whole day buying ingredients for the finest deserts and replenishing her best tea stores.
>Her and the newcomer spend the evening eating cake, drinking tea, and swapping witch-hunting techniques
>Mami goes to sleep the happiest she's been in months
>That happiness turning to dust when she wakes up to the newcomer trying to shatter her gem in her sleep
>Mami forced to kill her new "friend," who was only trying to stealth-assassinate her for territory
>In the end, left with nothing but her own loneliness and a body to dispose of

I'm choosing to interpret this post as bait

If it's like pic related then sure why not. First thing I thought of when reading the OP desu.

Madoka didn't do any of that.

you can interpret as w/e you want
doesn't change the fact that mami suffered the most

So who's the lewdest on a scale of lewd to pure?

None.

Mami, she thinks holding hands is lewd but in all seriousness probably Madoka.

mom is pretty fucking lewd if you ask me

archived.moe/a/thread/162677399/#q162679069

So it's about a Dullahan searching for her head in the middle of Tokyo while encountering all sorts of strange people and beasts.... where have i heard this story from before?

>PMMM SoL
>Mami dooes cake and tea
>Sayaka gets cuck'd everyday
>Madoka drinks beer with mom
>Homura's weapons stealing adventures
>Kyoko's gourmet adventures
I'll watch it

Could a magical girl theoretically survive decapitation so long as her soul gem wasn't shattered?

>Madoka drinks beer with mom

Do we get to watch the first person vore too?

What would Hitomi make the Contract for?

It won't be the same without suffering

>implying that the ever-present grinding pressure of Mami's loneliness isn't suffering

Nothing. Hitomi values hard work and would never accept a free hand out from some cat.

To destroy Lesbianism.

It isn't free, user

What would Mami's witch look like? She never despairs in the show

>spoiler

>next week

I honestly expect Madoka to be the one having the philisophical descussions since she's so idealistic and thoughtful of others.

Madoka would probably go on /an/ and /wsg/ and call Sup Forums "that website with pretty pictures"

Wasn't Madoka's original 1st timeline wish to save some random stray cat that got hit by a car?

Yes.

As far as she is concerned it is.

I don't understand why people who wish for things to come back to life or whatever just don't wish for healing powers.
>Lol let me waste my wish on helping the guy who is going to fuck Hitomi in like two episodes instead of just getting an ability to heal people
It's like if Homura wished for a singular time loop.

In what timeline is selling your soul "free?"

>It's like if Homura wished for a singular time loop
but she did?

What I meant to say was
>It's like if Homura wished she could only go back once

The timeline where Hitomi doesn't know that and therefore thinks she's being given a free hand out.

I think it's meant to be pretty clear that Homura has suffered the most in the show.
Definite spoilers ahead...
She has relived the same tragic end, over and over, after trying to save her friend from a terrible fate. All the while, nobody understands her or is willing to accept what she says as true. I mean, it's a pretty damn important part of the show overall.
I cannot see how Mami would have suffered more. At most she only lives one timeline, whereas Homura has lived at least 8--all of them with a tragic end.

Movie 4 when?

>definite spoilers ahead

SHAFT used to be my favorite studio, back before Madocrap came out.

She's pretty great.

Movie 4 never

Just playing it safe, user. Ending is a pretty huge part of the show, and I'd hate to spoil it for random curious anons scrolling by.

I don't want to do any of these things. I want movie 4.

i usually dislike sol and call it "shit outta luck" material
but mami deserves some leisure time and i like mami tiddies