What a cunt.

Best girl

>hairpin
Deepest lore

Konoha did nothing wrong.

Why is she so sexy?

It's the twintails

I think it's her upbeat personality

She's the only one that doesn't have a spaghetti oriented personality.

Then you find her eroge and watch her house of spaghettios collapse

She didn't spill any spaghetti when Amano found her out. It seems to me that she just respects Chiaki a lot.

I mean, I'd be in spaghetti mode too if a cute girl found my femdom doujin stash.

Amano saw her buy 1 game, just imagine the stash she must have somewhere.

I wonder if she has sex toys hidden in her room.

Her ability to hide things is good

Did she take those out of her armpit?

that's probably the only part of her upper body where she can hide something

I'm not sure if this was already clear, but I REALLY want those tickets.

its because she has a lot of space there
in other words, F L A T

>Meat curtain

Deliciously flat.

Cute imouto

SoL spinoff with her as main character and dealing with student council things while being a bit perverted and a gamer when?

That sounds fun. Nowadays any LN gets spin-offs so the thought isn't far fetched.

Too bad we have to deal with Japanese shit taste so it will never happen

I can't support someone who wants to destroy another couple's relationship. Such hussy behavior is unbefitting of any girl, and her poisonous remarks have infected the pure maiden that is Chiaki to follow in her whorish footsteps.

Everyone wants to destroy Karen x Keita. They are such a shit pairing that should have never happened anyway.

You sound hurt and are projecting. There isn't really any real relationship between Keita and Karen anyway. Also, Chiaki is far from being pure anything.

This. I was on the Konoha train until that latest episode. No matter how sexy you are, you can't do that. Even if it's your sister you're helping. I hope karma bites her in the ass.

you're in for a surprise since she successfully manages to tear Keita and Karen apart and set Chiaki up with him.

Nice, best girl Chiaki deserves to win

Power of twintails and small chest.

She's a bitch and I love her for that. Bitches makes me diamond.

Legs.

Reminder that Aguri wins the Amanobowl

I want to believe

ponytail aguri a super cute

Amano is a lucky boy

BEDS BREAKING

>konoha budding breast

Diamonds.