Haha, you tought this was a LWA thread, but it was I, DIAna!

Haha, you tought this was a LWA thread, but it was I, DIAna!

post gun witches

In an attempt to not shitpost in lwa threads for a while.
Whats everyones theories on wizards in the LWA universe?

They're like witches but male.

Who knows, all the lore and important stuff seems to be about witches. Wizards may be less powerful or focus in other kinds of magic.

Pretty much this I'd like to think that they're equally as important in the magic world, holding high positions of authority in whatever wizard/witch government there is.

Are wizards ever mentioned?

As far as im concerned no not a single metion of them.
granted I have yet to watch the ovas yet, so there might be info there
Just curious as to what everyone thought of wizards being in LWA.

They exist.

Last episode user

Anyone info on them? Or were they just mentioned that they exist?

not even really mentioned, just a nameless dude with broom and vaguely wizard looking attire with a single line at the end

Really? Is this what we're reduced to? OUtright memeposting?

it is now

>implying that LWA hasn't been pure memeposting since the beginning

>implying jojo references are not worth an OP

They focus in cock magic

Who's your favorite witch?

implying LWA isn't a jojo reference

It was pure Akkoposting when the TV Series first started.

The possibilities are endless, user.

I'm starting to think anime is just one big jojo reference

>tfw the IWTCIS poster(s) have come and gone a long time ago
Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

Is this an official thing or what? I stole it from 2 threads ago, you morons need to stop getting the mods to purge you before you wind up on //trash//, you want to go to that place?

The one with a gun

I miss the early days.

We'll all be so happy the day when LWA S2 is announced and Tattun talks to us frequently again.

>implying LWA is not anime
Don't care if mods hate us, there's literally no excuse to send us to /trash/

nah just a fanwork from a very dedicated fanartist named adelie I think

New season'll come someday user.

Just believe.

A believing heart is our second season.

Is it translated or does anyone have a link to the whole thing? It looks interesting, I wanna know what's going on in it.

They sent Monster Monsune to //trash// and that's anime. It's threads only come back when a chapter is out and even then, they die after their chapter is done and it's back to the trash

>Only pledged $60
I wish I'd given more.

Years... Ten more years, user! Ten more years until we get all LWA related media possible!.
For 10 more years, user!
I want that LWA stuff, user!

>Oh cool there's a school just for witches and girls there must be a school just for wizards and boys too
>Appleton Academy
>Andrew story arc
>Okay cool Andrew and Frank and Louis and the rest of those guys are going to be wizards
>Nope they're just regular fucking people
>Regular people who have a superiority complex over people who can fly, transform into animals, bring statues to life, resurrect the dead, create sentient missiles, and more
>All in all you could remove Appleton Academy entirely from the series and nothing would change

If there is a season 2 there really needs to be some sort of rival school for wizards for a story.

dat filename tho

I still don't understand why there isn't some kind of crowdfunding going on RIGHT NOW.
Don't they realize that there are tons of fans that would easily throw large amounts of money at them to fund a new OVA or second season?

There is obviously a wizards school, we just haven't seen it. This anime always works in trios, yet, we haven't seen 3 schools. Coincidence? i don't think so.

You can thank Tattun for that. His words, not mine.

For what we know, Tattun and Trigger in general are really trying to push on the idea of opening a patreon, but obviously, producers don't agree, because if the studio starts to get money from anywhere but them then there's a possibility they won't need them anymore.

>>All in all you could remove Muggles entirely from the series and nothing would change
ftfy

Back to shitposting.
Who would you-
Kill
Marry
Fuck

>Croix
>Ursula
>Akko

if ss2 do come would it be better to see Acko not being retard anymore or she still mess thing up. Being retard is what I love in Akko in the first place hm

>some sort of rival school for wizards for a story
I like the idea of introducing other schools through an international broom relay race with the first 3 who placed in their race at their school being the team that competes.
Would be kind of silly to see Akko, a witch who can barely hover an inch off the ground, have to compete against professional racing witches and wizards from around the world.

Kill Croix, fuck Ursula, marry Akko.

Kill Akko, fuck Ursula, and marry Croix.

my nibba

In all honesty I only chose Croix because no one else really contended for the spot to me.

>Lotte is swinging the sword from the concept art they showed off about her powers way back
How dedicated is this artist?

Life itself is a JoJo reference.

Goodnight, Sup Forums.

there not enough Croix outfit without the cape
look so dam fapable

All they had to do was come up with some episode plots, then let the backers vote for the choice to make one animated. Instead, they sold their souls to a committee for a hit and miss season.

>fuck Akko
>marry Ursula
>kill Croix

The truly patrician choice.

What if we got a male professor in season 2?

nice general faggots kill yourselves

Do you think we'll have a moment where Akko will miss having the shiny rod with her?

It's an all girls academy.
There's absolutely no way it would happen.

Delete this please

No you

can I just kill Croix 3 times

Akko is totally a slut who just wants a good fuck. Ursula just needs a hug and the occasional hanky-panky.

What thread do you frequent so I can report it?

I'm counting on it.

Little Witches need to learn about Wizards though.

I frequent Sup Forums, not a single thread because I'm not a general cancer like you

Wait
Are those the same person?

What are you implying?

>Adelie

Oh my God, so she's alive, so this is what she's been doing since she disappeared aftet ep.22? I was legitimately worried.

We all know Cavendishes get wizard dick frequently but the other students aren't so fortunate

wizards would probably add some needed verity to the cast

I hope Akko is this mature in season 2

One is advocating more Yuri and the other is not.

Maybe as a side character like Frank. I just want to know more about the lore of LWA.

i guess so, 60 fucking pages is a lot to do m8

The other students don't need to know anything about the opposite sex, and they sure as hell aren't going to "learn" anything from a male professor. All they need to know about love they can learn from each other.
Take your sick fantasies elsewhere.

Despite everything, kickstarter for them it was too much overwhelming. It was a good experience, but they rather not doing it again. They are 50/50 on opening a Patreon, though.

How very close minded of you.

Kill Kurowa, Fuck Akko, Marry Shario Charito.

Oh please, you just want the male professor to romance and fuck his students.
That's all you're into this for!

But now that I think about, it would be cool to see Diana watching out for her fellow students as the lecherous male professor is constantly and subtly hitting on them all the time.

and then he gets fired, like that one teacher in great teacher onizuka

I want to cuddle with Ursula.

>it would be cool to see Diana watching out for her fellow students as the lecherous male professor is constantly and subtly hitting on them all the time.
No

I just want to watch witches learn about magic and do cool stuff

That sounds really creepy and out of place for this show

Because Diana wants him all to herself.

No she doesn't. She only likes vagina.

>ywn cuddle Ursula and as the night goes on she starts saying and hinting at lewder actions, eventually evolving into loving cuddle-sex

Should I watch this show for shipping