It’s late here in my state

Sup Sup Forums I’ll be honest. I’ve drank a couple of cocktails, smoked a lil bit of weed and did a lil coke earlier. My wife is staying with her friend tonight and I’m awake drinking a beer and bored. If this dies oh well, but if anyone would like to bullshit about life experiences, people you’re fucking or have fucked, drugs, politics or just whatever is on your mind we can hang for a bit.

pic unrelated but i chose it to start this thread. It’s a sword my grandad kept from his first kill when he was an army sniper in World War II

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AS67HA4YMCs
youtube.com/watch?v=WPCXzkvlxds
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kys degenerate

not your blog

Is your wife's friend a male

You wife is fucking a real man tonight.

You're fat and you've made all the wrong choices in life.
Wait a minute, that's me.

time for honorabru sudoku

i would say this, op you're a cuck for letting her stay with a friend, unless your wife is loyal.

>My wife is staying with her friend tonight
BLACKED

>My wife is staying with her friend tonight
I've got some bad news for you pal

Also, can anyone see this? Or am I shadowbanned

Agreed brother, the prophet said a woman should never be far from her husband's sight

Your wife is either fucking a Chad or being gang banged by niggers. Do yourself a favor and hara-kiri yourself cuck.

Pic of wife's friend?

Your wife is cheating on you.

shalom brother

/thread

Why did he have a sword if he was a sniper.. i think you need to ask him some questions bro!

If your wife has a gmail account, and hasn't logged out, use it to find her phone. I bet you dollars to donuts she is not at her friends house.

>rank a couple of cocktails, smoked a lil bit of weed and did a lil coke earlier

And you're married? make up your mind, are you an adult or are you a child?

>drank a couple of cocktails, smoked a lil bit of weed and did a lil coke earlier. My wife is staying with her friend tonight

What an absolute cuck. Hope you enjoy her "friends" semen later.

I manifest anomalies on digital cameras when I meditate that people can't see normally. My first time on the dark web I was messaged we have been waiting for you. You are the one aliens follow you. ??? watch this, It was from ww2 of my grandfather being blow off a half track then a flesh color being still grasping the gun looks back at my grandfather blown off then jumps off then runs away. many times I was offered odd jobs or welcome to secret society's. IDK.

Neither, he's a cuck.

>I manifest anomalies on digital cameras when I meditate that people can't see normally.
>my first time on the dark web I was messaged we have been waiting for you

If you're not LARPING keep talking about this and dont stop typing until you can't think of anything else to say

Anyway a little more about myself. I’m 37 (born November 1980) so I’m a Generation Xer not a baby boomer. I’m currently married for the first time to a girl I’ve been living with for 5 years. No kids. I’ve always smoked weed and drank but I’ve been getting more into retrying certain drugs that have a much different effect than they did when I was younger and didn’t know shit. My wife is 32 and had never done anything before so I’m enjoying her having that new experience too. I’ve done a lot of degenerate shit in my life and am finally trying to rid myself of some things.

I lost my virginity at age 12 and have been with close to 60 girls in my life. I don’t consider myself a chad or anything but I’ve always managed to get girls somehow. I mean, I’m a 5’8” manlet with an average girthy 6 1/2 dick and I consider myself at best a weak 7. Don’t know where all that came from. I guess just a stream of conscienceness lol.

Anyway you can call me names and talk shit if you want, I can take it. But if anyone wants to know random things about doing a lot of drugs in the 90s and early to mid 2000s and the things I’ve done and seen or if you wanna know how the country or world seemed at certain points of the last 30 years or if you just wanna get something off your chest this is the thread for us. I got a lot of shit I’ll take to my grave but would share here of course with the community of pretty much the only forum I’ve visited since 2008. I only post occasionally and the only boards I visit are here, Sup Forums, /x/ and every once in a while I’ll go to Sup Forums and weep at what is has become. I mean I’m not an oldfag and I know Sup Forums was always bad but Jesus it’s a dumpster fire now.

Get out of my brain.

I smell triggered fags.

Show a pic of your coke. Draw a picture of Ukraine with it.

OP, your friends at Sup Forums have given you wise advice, now take your sword and go chop off the head of the man fucking your wife !

CRASH THE PLANE WITH NO SURVIVORS !

THE FIRE RISES !

You degenerate piece of shit fucking kys loser

> wife staying with friend

bro she's cheating on you. i recommend seppuku

i can see you however i don't know if you're a bot or not

I admit to partaking in certain degenerate behavior. I’m not proud of it, I’ve done it since I was about 14 so it’s kind of a part of who I am I guess

Fat chick but I’d let her give me head. Bigger chicks will suck the skin off your dick dude lol

Checked and it’s okay man just love who you are and do whatever makes you happy

Nah I waited til I was 37 and this summer to get married because I’ve been around enough girls to know 99% are straight up cheating whores who love to be fucked in the ass. But considering where and how I met my wife and believing her when she said she was only with 4 people before she met me 5 years ago when she was 26 and knowing what kind of relationship we have, I trust her completely. I mean I have my guy nights too.

He took it from the Japanese bro he killed. I think it’s an officer sword from what little research I did but I don’t know

Don’t have any left but here’s the plate and straw lol

Careful you have don't have a heart attack ack ack ack ack.

1) kys
2) unironically kys faggit
3) don't actually do it fag just pls stop doing drugs

When I was young I defined reality in 12 dementions and beyound that of creation of existanice. nokla telsa said to know 3 6 9 is to understan the naurule of the univise and accreits his think to a vision he had while staring at rocks in a strem. My interpetion of this is existence is a creation in of itsself. hence many times he would use junk yard parts to make somthing new. I had papers stolen buy guys in black suits on harmionc frequencies made by human vocal cords and there inherent meanings in the primordial brain. The 7 tongues of the devil in the bible said to be as sharp as razors are distortions between theses resonances that are chaotic and don't carry true resonance octave. I was once had a exorcism done on me where someone played a ancient gem flute with these resonance octaves. These words where from fans who quoted me.

Nah bro it’s all gone lol. First time I’ve done it in a year

Meh I mostly just smoke weed and I’m a functioning alcoholic. The harder shit is just every now and again

youtube.com/watch?v=AS67HA4YMCs

You need to repent of doing drugs man. Hell is real and it's no joke to go there.

It's obvious..... hack your dick off with the sword and post it.. you're Grand Father would have wanted it

>repent of doing drugs man
Holy shit crawl back into your caves.

>I was once had a exorcism done on me where someone played a ancient gem flute with these resonance octaves.

ok this is getting really interesting

I had a real close experience with death when I shot myself last year. I was in a coma for 34 days and I believe I really saw hell. Drugs I don’t think will send me to hell but I definitely know it’s real and don’t wanna be there

Have you ever had that sword checked out? Because I can almost guarantee that it's just some mall-ninja garbage.

Do you have anymore cocaine?

Post a pic of the gun. Haha nah but seriously though, these threads are monitored.

>Drugs I don’t think will send me to hell

There are so many people who believe what they're doing is "not that bad" and they won't go to hell. I have news for you my friend. Under human standards, what you're doing isn't that bad. But we are going to be judged by divine law, and every single human being is headed there unless he claims the clemency offered by Jesus Christ. I've personally known 3 people who've died and come back, one actually saw hell. There are also testimonies of this all over YouTube, and I recommend that you watch a few. We all get a few warnings from God, this is most likely one of yours, so don't take it lightly. The demons in hell butcher people, no joke.

> Army sniper in WW2. = Kills at long range.
> First kill is with sword. =Close range.

Grandpa, you had 1 job.

Are u planning on becoming a dad?

It’s legit I’m almost 100%

Nope all gone and so is the feeling. Just drinking a beer and smoking a bowl now

I appreciate your side of the argument and it might just be true

Lol

Hi I need a place to crash can I stay at your house?

We talked about it and it’s still being considered. I know it would ground me and finally make me grow up. I’ve always been immature so that part would be a nice change. Plus there’s just something cool about having that in your life

Watch this.

youtube.com/watch?v=WPCXzkvlxds

Keep in mind these sorts of experiences are embarrassing because people assume you're insane when you share them. You'd have to have a very strong reason to put your face out in public like this. I hope you take heed, my friend. Even "good" people wind up in hell, and it ain't a two-way ticket in.

Of course Sven. I’m a good host so I’d take care of you

The Nazi bell was a occult ceremony that was meant to insure the victory of the Nazi Reich where a quantum engagement would effect the future.

Didn’t mean to fuck up my reply. I’ll had it to tomorrow’s watching list friendo. Could be just the enlightenment I need