Who's the better gambler?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eHRes2_wZE4
youtube.com/watch?v=6O-XEGAt0d0
youtube.com/watch?v=U1YZ6izbHy8
youtube.com/watch?v=4HkFxxXUTv0
youtu.be/9MHjboWUL00?t=4m32s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it should be the girl from Kakegurui and Akagi from Akagi because they are both gambling adicts who don't need dire situations to bring out the best in them.

Kaiji only excels when under pressure and also only if the gamble is exploitable.

You
for making this dangerous thread

shut up

>more of these forced comparisons
Fuck off.

I would not bet against any Fukumoto creation in gambling

Hmm, should I bet on the girl with the cowtits or the guy who tilts an entire building to cheat at a children's pachinko machine?

Most gambling games require no skill.

Why do pro Poker players exist then?

Kaiji would lose because his series actually allows real stakes and tension

Kaiji needs prep time. Yumeko and Akagi don't.
And both Yumeko and Akagi are way more perceptive than Kaiji.
As much as I love Kaiji, he would lose to Yumeko
But Yumeko would be happy enough with the great game Kaiji put up.

Both of them would have lost miserably at the pachinko game without prep time as well because it was rigged.

Im not talking about man vs machine, Im talking about gambler vs gambler. Yumeko would figure out the game is rigged and lose just like she did against Yuriko. Akagi would figure out it's rigged too. Kaiji is craftier in that he went out of his way to prepare for the worst. Also Kaiji would have lost if he didn't get the loan from that one guy.

Kaiji would lose at first, then she'd do the retarded thing where she raises the stakes and starts orgasming like she's not a human, then Kaiji would be like "ok" and proceed to absolutely demolish and push her shit in while sweating profusely.

youtube.com/watch?v=eHRes2_wZE4

Listen to this fucking theme. It's a rare thing where it actually completely reflects Kaiji's character, he starts out timid and weak but eventually fucking rapes you after the stakes get high and he turns around the tables 100% of the time. That's why he's the motherfucking Ultimate Survivor, you give him a second chance, and you fucking lose.

This.

But Kaiji has actually become somewhat of a monster after all these gambles. Even Yumeko's shitty asspulls don't stand a chance against 4 DIMENSIONAL MAHJONG

He lost against The Bog and had to beg Tonegawa for a loan to continue the pachinko game. He also got desperate and lost to Hyoudo is the most shameful way possible.

You cannot tell me that Akagi would have lost to Hyodou. Akagi is an outlier of pure talent and learns as he plays with little room for mistakes. This is noted in the anime itself. I like Kaiji a lot more than Yumeko and Akagi because he's more expressive and a great underdog character, hell even more relatable because he's more expressive and doesn't feel like an inhuman being incapable of error.

That being said, Kaiji just does not hold up to the talent of Yumeko and Kaiji. Hell, Yumeko can bring out the gambling spirit and foresight of a person by just talking to them. I think Akagi is still the most talented out of the three.

Featherine

>But Kaiji has actually become somewhat of a monster after all these gambles
>4 DIMENSIONAL MAHJONG

I havent read the part 3 and beyond of the Kaiji manga if that's evident enough but now I should. Im was only judging from parts 1 and 2 Kaiji

>had to beg Tonegawa for a loan
>Tonegawa
Whenever Kaiji gets a second chance, he always wins. It's a constant in the manga and the anime both, it's not spelled out for you but it's always true.

When it came to Hyoudou, he didn't even notice how he fucked him over and didn't get a second chance to fix that mistake, it doesn't apply.

shit I meant Endou

Is the girl with cowtits capable of tilting an entire building and slaying the demon of pachinko?

Everyone would have lost to the Bog. Once you've tilted the building and fucked the machine there's nothing you can do except pump in more balls.

Actually Kaiji did one smart thing when he hid the plates after the pipe got flooded. It gave him more time before Ichijou tried tilting the other way which saved his life.

>Whenever Kaiji gets a second chance

That's the thing, Akagi doesn't need a second chance.

The first gamble of part 3 is probably the best thing in all of Kaiji, at the very least when it comes to how it wraps up.

>Who's the better gambler?

Akagi is too OP to be compared to Kaiji, but I still like to think Kaiji would've beaten him if given a second chance. I've yet to see Kaiji not capitalizing on it and it's sort of an unspoken mainstay of Gyakkou Burai.

>The twitchy unattractive male who is specifically designed to be a dirty loser who constantly gets himself into pathetic positions due to his gambling addiction

>Versus cute girl the story fellates

I wonder who wins. It's like posting one of those God lolis and asking who could beat her.

The point of Akagi is that he's unbeatable. The only times he loses are by pure accidents and/or self-imposed conditions. So if there's a way for Kaiji to beat Akagi it's not by keikaku but by being so retarded something incredible happens and somehow makes Akagi lose. And I can actually see that happen.

The only gamble of part 3 you mean. And yes the keikaku is solid. Even though it relies on luck, the odds of succeeding were pretty solid, much more than E-card.

Except Kaiji is way more attractive than the cowtit girl.

why is there so much hate for Yumeko
She's from a fun gambling anime with a great soundtrack

plothax

Too smug.

Have you read or watched the match against megane kun?

If she didn't had a plan to catch him off guard she would had lost pretty bad. Asspull aside, most of her matches that she won were because she abused the shit out of their egos.

Also she lost to a simple coin flip.

I like smug when it's done to humble the hell out of her opponents

Zero is better than both.

Gambling Emperor Legend Zero anime when?

True but she acts like a bitch as well so I'd like another guy who can emote normally to humble the hell out of everyone. I mean there is smug and then there is the fucking faces they keep making all the time.

It's not hate, it's just that the plot of her story constantly sets itself up for her to win. And why not? The manga is nothing more than something for horny guys to fap over, it doesn't need to have a compelling story, just hot crazy girls and insane reaction faces.

Meanwhile Kaiji's plots are nearly the exact opposite: They're set up for him to lose, because the story is about some loser trying to squirm his way through the hot coals due to his gambling addiction.

Even Yumeko outright says the story bent to her will to allow her to win if you read the manga. She outright says Kaede would have easily destroyed her by wittling her down with his logic-based play, but instead for some reason he goes full retard and bets everything on the line on what is basically a 50/50.

I'm laughing at people who are trying to defend Yumeko as some kind of genius gambler who doesn't rely on plothax, because even Yumeko herself constantly reminds her Watson that she doesn't really put forth any effort and leaves everything to chance.

Are you sure?

Where does Tetsuya rank? They don't call him the legendary gambler for nothing

I've been here for ten years.

Only thing he's really good at is cheating.

Fuck are you doing?

Wrong thread, oops.

>Fuck are you doing?
I don't even know right now. Holy shit.

I was waiting for this

can Kaiji beat Hikaru at Go?

Is this Kurosawa? I read some of this, I guess I would bet against this guy in gambling but then his unlimited army of lowlife construction worker friends would come kick my ass and shake me down for everything I won anyway

>ten years
>still retarded

I really wish Kakegurui had better writing.

Hmm.. maybe these two then?

Narrator: Yumeko and Kaiji are playing rock paper scissors.
Narrator: It's man vs woman, Venus vs Mars, Yin vs Yang, could Kaiji take on Yumeko and claim his spot in gambling world?
Narrator: Kaiji begins by playing scissors
Kaiji: Ha! Take that
Yumeko: Kaiji-kun, I figured out your little trick.
Narrator: It's scissors. Scissors. Scissoooooooooooors.
Narrator: Yumeko wins.
Kaiji: I am mad now.
Narrator: He is mad now.
Kaiji: I am really mad now.
Narrator: He is really mad now. (last 4 lines are actually from the anime)
Kaiji: Wait, what trick? It's a rock paper scissors game, what trick could there possibly be here?
Narrator: Kaiji is stunned, is Yumeko able to read his mind?
Narrator: What is her secret? secret? SECREEEEEEET?
*end credits*

I'd do a crossover, just sayin'

Can Yumeko pass the Akagi test?

Akagi doesn't have a manly narrator (seriously that guy who narrates Akagi sounds like a high schooler), so no.

youtube.com/watch?v=6O-XEGAt0d0

That part was too satisfying to watch

Narrator-san is the real MVP of Kaiji

MAKSU!!!!

Could Zero defeat Hyoudou?

forgot the BGM, here have it youtube.com/watch?v=U1YZ6izbHy8

Left because shes cute and I want to fuck her. Right can just go die

Fucking lost. There is more of that?

youtube.com/watch?v=4HkFxxXUTv0

You got that backwards.

>Dealer
>goes
>twice

Sorry user but I'm not into dudes

Sit the fuck down.

youtu.be/9MHjboWUL00?t=4m32s
DOUSURU
DOUSUURUU
DOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSURUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAGGHGHGH

But they can beat the true king of gambling?

This guy.

Kaji's plans are often so fucking retarded that they are ingenious. I still can't over the fact that he actually thought that tilting an entire building was a good idea and then got away with it.

>this bait thread pops up immediately after a comfy fkmt thread

It's just an excuse for another fkmt thread

No let this thread die. Akagi's memorial is tomorrow, he at least deserves a better thread.

just a few more minutes

>Dirty Kanji with your cancerous feel picture

Kill yourself

Who wins in a game of strip mahjong?

Anyone think there are secret underground mines like in kaiji with same concepts? Maybe not as harsh, but when you consider Japanese and their gambling habits it really makes you think.

if kaiji can't even kill himself how do you suppose an user can

Kaiji would've just been kidnapped and have his organs harvested and sold off.

That seems like a Chinese thing though. Japanese would probably force them into workcamps cause japan work ethic.

The turnaround would be faster on the organs.

>someone actually used my shitty pen tool transparency image