Is it time for an ORGANIZED, GLOBAL, ANTICOMMUNIST MOVEMENT?

Ich frage euch: Wollt ihr den totalen Krieg? Wollt ihr ihn, wenn nötig, totaler und radikaler, als wir ihn uns heute überhaupt erst vorstellen können?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HamfpNUShIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who is the pepe modeled after?

That's a good question, mate.

I think I remember seeing it in a drawfag thread. But who the fuck is it? Help a nigga out somone

Art Bell.

Who he?

A famous conspiracy theory radio host, but he's been off the air for years.

make it a white nationalist movement and you got a deal

art bell, /x/'s favourite radio guy

Thanks for the Answer. You should check out Alan Watt, Cutting through the Matrix (the scots guy, not the buddhafag)

expecting a bong to know who art bell is doubt they have coast to coast on the radio over in euro land

I used to sometimes hear people from the UK call in since they were able to listen online.

I have seen the guy during the summer he lives in cottage country ontario

Destroying white lefties is the quickest path to victory. Conservative shitskins support freedom of association, so their CivNat utopia can be demolished via good old WHITE FLIGHT.

original /x/

blue pilled on some things or doesn't show his power level but spent years listening to him. Check em out.

Did he ever float anything worthwhile?

Sheeeeeeet. I have been listening to him for years. Please tell me everything you know about him, how you came to discover him, how locals receive him etc.

Hell Yeah!

man I miss the 90s total nostalgia just strange thinking people outside of NA know about him . shame what happened to dark matter it was his big come back .

do you think he made all the gun shots up or?

he goes over culture creation he is totally legit unlike people like jones

I discovered him off an alex jones interview back when I still could stand jonestown .

keeps to himself real chills guy but vary few even know who he is so he just blends in here he has a modest cottage on a lake not far from my place . on the weekends you are bound to see him in town .

naw bro that shit definitely went down but it was probably some nut fan of his not the goverment as art thinks

Whats the name of the town? I wouldnt mind having a look around on google maps to get the vibe. I listened to so much Alan Watt at one point in my life im sure it gave me depression, so high quality shit.

I think parts of his life are suspicious to say the least. Like when his asthmatic wife died because for some reason she didn't have her inhaler. Then he almost immediately remarried to a younger woman from the Philippines. He even threatened to sue people who didn't believe his version of events.

...and some still claim it's only the commie-russians who are behind the intervention

Huntsville funny fact this guy also lives here

man I dont think you can get into this info with out being a little out there bro lol

I have been 50/50 on it, only because he dipped it quick as shit both times he came back

Yeah some say he hid it from her, The person who was shooting at him wasnt a crazy fan it was the ghost of his dead wife

his video
youtube.com/watch?v=HamfpNUShIY