Daddy’s coming for video games

All you stupid trump supporters around here Donny tiny hands is looking at censoring video games as some stupid way of making it looks like he cares about gun violence. So long GTA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kCpzk-EDXSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fXbodjwAqTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

video games have been dead for 10 years user. Unless Trump flat out bans micro-transactions, gambling for lootboxes and all phone app/games (which split the market in half for development), I'm not gonna even.

I hope he bans every single MMO trope with the death penalty.

they suck now anyway.

as long as daddy trump is laeder, he can take all my rights away :^) hail god emperor

this is like the 1980's all over again, the moral majority would constantly larp about banning violent movies while some of the most violent movies came out in that decade, nobody is going to do squat

Good. Vidya games got infected with SJW cancer.

Battlefield 1 with a black on the cover.
Battlefield V/WW2 will probably have another black on the cover with black nazis.

EA and Activision pushing diversity.

Trump should kill gaming and put it out of its misery. It's dying of Anita Sarkeesian and SJW cancer.

Someone has to be your daddy. Since nobody bothers with parenting anymore.

fuck off jordan peterstein

Good. Hedonism and apathy plagues our youth.

youtube.com/watch?v=kCpzk-EDXSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fXbodjwAqTM

On no he's going to censor sjw games

GTA turned to shit anyways with GTA Online. Nothing but microtansations. Good luck getting anything without them. They also said that’s what they’re building future GTA games on bc they made so much money. GTA, Online, with nothing but microtransactions.

Games today are tainted by the SJW plague, how dare you come here after Gamergate and pretend you're on our side, let Trump do what he must, then we will rebuild from the ashes.

Unironically this

You know what? Your pretty fucking upset my friend and I think your posting has given me just enough insight into what the fuck your problem is. You see, ever since your mother left, your daddy's been raising you in every regard to be his fucktoy sissy daughter. He works hard to pay for your hormones, makeup, and clothes, you show your appreciation by dragging him to bed as soon as he enters the door.You just love the taste of your daddy's sweaty cock after a day of eagerly waiting for him to come home. The wait is excruciating; yo're horny all day, and your transition is at the point that you can't even cum without his thick rod rubbing against your aching prostate. Often you spend the entire evening licking his gorgeous shaft and drinking his sweet precum. Once he eventually wills it, you sheepishly let go of him and stick your rounded ass out for him to ravage as he pleases. He pounds you into the sheets all night long, his massive member milking your little balls dry as you cry out and orgasm for the fifth time that night.Judging by how closely related you two are, it's almost surprising how his cock is so much bigger than yous! Guess that just goes to show that you were meant to be his daughter all along!

>video games have been dead for 10 years

Do you understand what "dead" means in this context? Just because you don't like/participate in something doesn't mean it's dead, retard.

:^)

>still playing vidya in the current year +3

>OY VEY: THE POST

no he isnt

>t. EA shill

It’s soul has been lost.

>all these posters saying it's fine and they hope daddy does because they don't even like vidya anymore

who needs to care about precedent setting censorship am i right? now back to yelling about right-wingers getting censored and kicked off social media!

honestly. theres too may video games being released as it is and most of them are now full of lootbox, season pass and sjw jewery. i say tax and censor them to away daddy don