Kemono Friends

Any news on the fiasco?

Other urls found in this thread:

kemono-friendsch.com/archives/38850
friends.nico/@kawango/36569592
kemono-friendsch.com/archives/38868
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mine Yoshizaki will be your new S2 director.

kemono-friendsch.com/archives/38850

Seems to be some sort of news if anybody could please translate.

top executive is claiming to not know about the firing at all,
might bactrack

Fuck off to Sup Forums

Damage control

too busy with keroro.
curious if kadokawa wants to make a show similar to it, an episodic series that goes on for 7 years

I thought it's Yamakan

They really better get a director that isn't just CGDCT

You first shitposter-kun

There's no need for any formal apologies, but just please give back the role to Tatsuki and everyone can pretend this never happened.

>too busy with keroro.
I thought it ended

No it's still publishing.

>just put the no fun allowed cunt there
ah yeah, great idea

I hate to admit it, but things will never be the same

When you truly love something is when it hurts the most

Japari Park is an abattoir now; kadokawa will begin selling Friendburgers™

We are all Tsurai-san now.

>friends.nico/@kawango/36569592
The boss says he knows nothing about the business decision

Bodysuit Shoebill best Shoebill

Christ, I don't care if they're blatantly lying to save face, just scrapegoat some poor guy as usual and reverse the damn decision for everyone's sakes. It's the only way this ends even half decently. Hopefully KADOKAWA will be on their best behaviour from now on.

The CEO is the last person you should be asking about staff decisions.

Humanity lost against cerulean once again

>everyone can pretend this never happened.
No. No. NO.
Tatsuki needs to move on and move up, while Kadokawa has to watch a property with great potential for profit wither and die. Nothing else will teach the suits a lesson.

Everything was so fun and happy yesterday.
Yes, even the futa rape doujin

>business executives learn from their mistakes in IP management

Son not even Serval is this naive.

I have hope, but I know I shouldn't.

Now he can make more of this.

Mikami Yoh: @kawango. Hi, I'm Mikami. The current Kemono Friends incident is extremely unfortunate. Creators should be treated well. Even just going forwards from here, please reverse this decision.

Kawango: @mikamiyoh. I don't take work questions over SNS, but I am also concerned with the matter of director Tatsuki. The Kemono Friends was able to become such a big hit on Nicovideo was Tatsuki's work, which Tatsuki's unique activity was a large contribution to.

Kawango: @mikamiyoh. It's now become an extremely lively topic, so even with Kadokawa and Duwango, regarding this incident it's not as if there is not internal controversy, so please be assured on that account. As for the outcome, I am not yet familiar with the circumstances, so I cannot say at this time.

Mikami Yoh: @kawango. Thank you for your polite response. I will relax and follow the situation.

Could this mean there's hope?
At least a little bit?
It would still stain the experience even if things went back to normal. This whole thing fucking sucks

>The Kemono Friends was able to become such a big hit on Nicovideo was Tatsuki's work, which Tatsuki's unique activity was a large contribution to.
So even the CEO knows.
No seriously what the fuck is going on. Did one of our shitposters become Tatsuki's boss just to fire him?

I'm okay with them not learning, as long as there's pain involved. Having a property fail to meet expectations ought to result in a willy-whacking, even if it's only in-house.

I want a ritual suicide to come out of this. I demand it.

hope?

Imagine if they fire the guy and hire him back?

>The boss says he knows nothing about the business decision
Why would he know about it? Kadokawa is a massive corporation and the CEO doesn't oversee hires and fires. The job as an anime director is way down the bottom of a corporate ladder.

Which? From Hirame? Was that scanned?

If the CEO didn't know Tatsuki was not getting re-hired and the CEO knew how important Tatsuki is for the KF Project then heads are gonna start rolling. You never want to piss-off the CEO.

He wasn't fired, so rather it'd just be contracting again

Or maybe the CEO knew, but someone in his team clearly underestimated the massive reaction it would get.
Even if they "fix" the KF situation, we will know the truth if the Girlish Number/SNAFU author gets kicked off or not for badmouthing the situation.

Yep.

Well, he's the CEO after all. Who's gonna fire him? Even if it was the CEO's decision at least he's backing down after seeing the backlash, even if on a full damage control shifting the blame way, which is better than expected to be honest.

Going to sleep, everything better be daijoubu when I wake up.

There is no hope because of saving faces.
Possible scenario:
S2 is still made by different people.
Tatsuki and gang will be making shorts for Nico Nico premium users.

Win-win.

I always thought that watari was a hack, I have a newfound sense of respect for him.

I honestly appreciate the burn he pulled off.

>Producer is fired
>everyone and everything has declared war on the company
>they proceed as normal
>they come out with a half-assed season 2
>all hope is lost for this anime series from then on
Its sad that this is the most likely outcome...what can we even do at this point?

What happened?

This shit's so tiring even for a bystander like me. All the best to Tatsuki and his team

It.

KF season 2 announced

I remain hopeful despite how dangerous that could be. That all this is just one big mistake, and we can go back and then move foreward.
It's dangerous, but in the end all we really have is hope to cling onto.

Stay safe friends,

>728: 名無しのフレンズ 2017/09/26(火) 09:53:13.66 ID:Ai5DlUbv0
>どうぶつビスケッツ×PPPは根本るかさん(業務連絡)と相羽あいなさん以外9/25 20:00以降未だツイートなし

I have a morbid curiosity into what the Japanese reaction to the first member of Doubutsu Biscuits to break twitter silence is going to be.

Finally

kemono-friendsch.com/archives/38868

So Niconico has been intentionally suppressing articles mentioning Tatsuki and his firing apparently. They are owned by Dwango who are one and the same as Kadokawa nowadays.

News articles that get lots of comments should go to the front page I believe but that hasn't been happening to the ones about Tatsuki.

Why do people call Kemonofans furries? It's almost like catgirls never existed before.

It's a mixture of being a retard and being a newfag.

>literally fake news
Well that's fucked up

So nobody cares about Fukuhara now?
He got shut out from twitter like tatsuki for days already

Discount shitposting. Also, because idiots respond to it.

Because they're retarded kids who don't know how to effectively insult people.

It's just faggots being faggots.

>spoiler
Stay strong, stay heard, stay angry, and don't let yourself be consumed by your own rage.

As long as we can be heard, it's not over yet.

Time for AnimerGate

t.furry in denial

Who?

Don't blame me for not knowing.

Seems like to me Kadokawa in the JP midnight-morning period was trying to damage control, Index leak, news surprising, but the issues continued. Seems like now they will go with the "rogue decision", which makes no sense, you clearly had the company as a whole trying to work against this mess.
But hey, beggars can't be choosers, at least it seems the wind is shifting.

ez (you)

Media suppression is really not the same thing as fake news. Not all bad media-related things are the same.

what
i thought that was owned by hiroshima?

You really want Sup Forums to go down the same path as Sup Forums

Hiroshima was indeed in bed with Kadokawa during a period, but worry not, he is far too lazy to do anything here.

The news didn't make it to NHK top news keyword from twitter list. It's not really that big of a thing in Japan.

someone hug me, i am very sad

>going autismo over this
>Sup Forums isn't even different from the average anime fandom afterall
Well, what's the fall of Kadokawa is going to contribute anything to the anime or anime as a whole?
Other than ruining some animator poorfags lives, nothing. Fucking get over with it, get a job already NEETS,

Would it be a smart move for Tatsuki to come back at this point even if given the chance to do so? If there's bad blood on the part of execs, I can see them being petty enough to intentionally sabotage him so they can claim letting him go was the right call.

I'm so tired, Sup Forums. I just want to go back.

Just a bunch of shitposters not putting any work into their craft and just hurling the easiest insult you can make, you know the usual.

Its sarcasm.

I don't care if it's a good idea or not for him to come back, all I know is that I don't want KF without him.

I dunno, there'd be a lot more public scrutiny on Kadokawa even if they went back on this retarded decision.

Nobody would be surprised in the slightest if it didn't top the NHK but Nico Nico News is very much not the NHK. The top story there is about Yamakan, for fuck's sake. Not showing up on this list is not natural.

Japari Park will always be in our hearts.

>If there's bad blood on the part of execs, I can see them being petty enough to intentionally sabotage him so they can claim letting him go was the right call.
We're talking about a guy who takes a break from making anime by making anime. If he has to direct, write, storyboard and animate the show entirely by himself, he will. All he needs is the VAs.

>to come back
He is not in the position "to come back".

>email from Amazon suggesting products to me
>"abunai to" t shirt in the subject line
Ha, how fitting.

I'd hug you if we weren't on an image board, but I hope this reply is enough.

Yamakan is still even vaguely relevant?

There goes the rest of the already fewer premium users niconico still had. The KF revival was fun while it lasted. The nips are talking about just leaving to youtube for real this time.

>Kadokawa intentionally sabotaging a series
Where have you been in the last decade? That is one of the main things giving the company a bad name, especially with the IP's they only have partial control.

>It's not really that big of a thing in Japan.
There have been going on over 2 million tweets about the firing in Japanese by now and Kemono Friends is the most watched anime in the history of NicoNico. It is demonstrable that the articles had more comments than other articles making it to the front page and were not making it there.

He's heavily in favor of Tatsuki in this case.

Just make s2 and split, it's all anyone actually wants. Finish Kaban's story, end it, leave it to whoever the fuck.

Will there even be a season 2 now that what made season 1 great is being thrown out?

Honestly not surprising.

We're not done yet, don't give up

I have a job. I'm at it right now. You also sound incredibly ignorant of the situation but you noticed because it's causing a fuss. Why weigh in on it?

I only bought the first three guidebooks months ago and was gonna buy the last three, but guess I never will now.

Wait, what did Watari said about all this mess?

Yes, there will be.
Chances of it being good at this point are almost nil. If the rumors of Mine being thrown out with the bathwater as well are accurate, then they are precisely nil.