I remember a post about the two factions of jews and Kushner being one of them. They disagree on stuff...

I remember a post about the two factions of jews and Kushner being one of them. They disagree on stuff. Someone post me some knowledge.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vT0FQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not shill or troll. Seriously just too dumb to google right.

Zionists vs I don't remember. Come on pol

Just gonna keep dumping these

well thats all i got so i guess fuck it.

Checked.
archive.is/vT0FQ

>two factions of jews a

Yeah one are Trumpcucks who accept anything big orange saggy balls feeds them

And the other are Jews.

MARYY MAH DAUGHTER!!!

MAGA JEWS!

fun fact: the star of david is a political symbol that has no religious significance. the only symbol for judaism through the ages is the menorah.
there are many factions of jews.
>bank jews (all around amoral people)
>real estate jews (below the bank jews, these are the president's former peers)
>chassidic jews (eschatological thinking, traditional living, most likely to hate goys)
>libshit jews (the next generation)
>me

HOW MANY OF THESE ARE THERE AND WHY ARE THEY ALL TOP QUALITY

Too close to home.

there are only one kind of jews stupid mutt

>jewish
>mutt
purest ethnicity in the world (discounting indigenous tribes n shiet)

I resent that poster. I really do love my yota.

lol no yid

That's a severely incomplete list.

holy shit

Classic

It's called the Kosher Sandwich. Right-wing jews ensure the US will always fight Israel's wars and keep it safe. Kushner and his ilk fall into this category.

The left-wing jews further the universally jewish dream of white genocide. These kikes include George Soros and Tim Wise.

Both want global communism. Both pretend not to get along. Rothschild funds both sides, just like his family have funded both sides of every war since the American Civil War.

Probably Zionists and the more liberal/Leftist Jews.
I didn't think there were more factions than generally just those two.

The J-right being Zionists and the J-left being genocidal ant-white communist globalists

Zionists want to rule the world from Israel. Globalists want zionists to be more discrete about it.

>Both want global communism
Not right. They don't have a common goal beyond wanting what is best for jews and Israel at all times. To them, protecting jewish power from the goyim is best achieved in a brown, marxist world, where the gentiles have no identity and only have allegiance to money and consumerism.