Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DjyLe2mQq60
youtube.com/watch?v=4qlCC1GOwFw
youtube.com/watch?v=lg_eME6vxjM
youtu.be/YqScOIKDmUQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=je6RsdOnkrc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so somebody will talk about them 20 years later

influence by video games and marlin manson edginess says me.

Not enough sex

kinda weird how all these kid's parents work for the government or defense contractors. Maybe government employees and their families shouldn't be allowed to own guns.

They were influenced by the Parkland school shooter.

The lengths people go to for free fanart.

Bc they hated degenerates and wanted to purify the world a bit.
Cool dudes! WYSIWYG!

they really just fucking hated people

look at those studs they were for sure getting pussy

They were sick of all the normies.

multiculturalism

I don't remember which, but I know one was just doing it because the other was doing it and he wanted friends, but the other did it because he wanted to feel power over people and was a sociopath

They took too many redpills and figured out what's important in life. These guys are heroes. Wish I could turn back time and join the trenchcoat mafia with them.

youtube.com/watch?v=DjyLe2mQq60

Because people are cunts

The little one did it cus hate. The tallest followed him just cus

eric harris was a proto-poltard

Made it to where us Goths couldn't wear trench coats to school anymore...

They were boyfriend and boyfriend I think

This narrative that's pushed is the product of Dylan's mom's imagination. She just wanted to sell her shitty book and made up this story to make her son look less guilty. She is a Jew, according to wiki, kek.

if I was an american schoolboy with such a face I'd do it too

Thats cute

why not

Eric Harris was a psychopath and Dylan Klebold was his thrall.

If we blame it on their genetics we also have to ask ourselves where the millions of people with the same symptoms are.
Maybe they are taken out early by a de facto police state

90s suburban teenage rage.

youtube.com/watch?v=4qlCC1GOwFw

Hate for the world and willingness to carry revenge on others for it.

You know what? Your pretty fucking upset my friend and I think your posting has given me just enough insight into what the fuck your problem is. You see, ever since your mother left, your daddy's been raising you in every regard to be his fucktoy sissy daughter. He works hard to pay for your hormones, makeup, and clothes, you show your appreciation by dragging him to bed as soon as he enters the door.You just love the taste of your daddy's sweaty cock after a day of eagerly waiting for him to come home. The wait is excruciating; yo're horny all day, and your transition is at the point that you can't even cum without his thick rod rubbing against your aching prostate. Often you spend the entire evening licking his gorgeous shaft and drinking his sweet precum. Once he eventually wills it, you sheepishly let go of him and stick your rounded ass out for him to ravage as he pleases. He pounds you into the sheets all night long, his massive member milking your little balls dry as you cry out and orgasm for the fifth time that night.Judging by how closely related you two are, it's almost surprising how his cock is so much bigger than yous! Guess that just goes to show that you were meant to be his daughter all along!

You're all wrong. Stupid fucking goyim you all are.

Guy on the left was a Jew. Guy on the right was his little satanic follower who got brainwashed into hating Christians. They specifically attacked Christians that day. This incident began the whole "it's white kids playing video games that are destroying our youth!' nonsense. All a plot from the Jew. Do the research. Wake up. Get informed.

Stupid. Fucking. Goyim.

they didn't, it didn't happen, it's a psyop

Read their journals.
1. They never got any pussy or intimate affiliation with women.
2. Eric was a psychopath who hated people and had an intense desire to kill
3. Dylan had chronic depression and wanted to die, and was apathetic towards homicide.
4. Eric had delusions of grandeur, thinking most people were subhumans.
5. They both had above-average intelligence compared to others of the same age as shown by grades and anecdotal evidence
6. They were bullied
7. The jock culture at Columbine create a situation were you would shut your mouth if you were bullied because the teachers or admins never did anything or gave a fuck about the people who were fucked with on a daily basis, thus essentially backing Eric and Dylan, who were outcasts, into a corner.
8. Columbine wasn't their first choice, I think they thought about Denver first, but this shows that they had a general disdain for humanity and generalized their experiences to the entirety of the human race.

Crazy how columbine was a failed bombing more than it was a school shooting.
Had their pressure cooker bombs gone off as intended the death toll would’ve been in the hundreds. They only brought guns to shoot people as they fled the school after the bombs went off.

They seemed like good friends to be honest family
youtube.com/watch?v=lg_eME6vxjM

the lulz

duh

Multiple factors - main one was bullying. If they werent reduced to shit every single day they wouldnt have feelings of depression and anger and the massacre would have been avoided. Other than that they did it for notoriety and just for the thrill of it.

I dont know about Eric being a psychopath. Theres a lot of instances of him showing love and empathy. He was just a massive edgelord.

Nother Jew psyop in order 2 take our guns and our free speech away.

Eric Harris was one of those rare criminals who was literally just a psychopath who wanted to hurt people and he talked the suicidal Dylan into joining him. Being on SSRIs like almost every single mass shooter ever also probably didn't help.

The idea that they were getting revenge on bullies is retarded fake news, they planted bombs in the cafeteria they were intending to "kill more motheruckers than Oklahoma City" with that failed to detonate.

Ironically it being reported that they were getting revenge on the normies has probably inspired a lot of future school shootings who seem mostly just very mentally unwell with persecution complexes who wouldn't do something so violent without that meme in American culture.

For the lulz

>sandy hook happened
wew

Revenge for bullying

RIP two cool dudes

Knock it off with this shit--the only part-Jews in that photo are maybe Elliot and nik. You just discredit yourself with this obvious bullshit. Although the idea that any of those shootings were 'psyops' is retarded enough that no one's going to take you seriously anyway.

video games, marilyn manson, kmfdm, the matrix. Thats what the tv said

Social outcasts who don't understand why the world works as it does and see it as a grave injustice sacrifice their lives to fight the system instead of smile and adapt to it.

So you can make a bread on Sup Forums Sup Forums

I think media had more of an influence on them than nerds on the internet like to admit. Violent games and movies made them think that shooting people is fun which im pretty sure they realized that its not that great half way through their massacre and regreted it.

This

They didn't specifically attack Christians though they were planning a bombing to kill literally everyone

This except they were propane tank bombs not pressure cookers

>trusting the tv

both virgins/10

Not true they lost their virginity to eachother

>leaf

Klebold was like a quarter Jewish, but he hated it.

ill bill explains it in one of his songs

youtu.be/YqScOIKDmUQ

To bring attention to the rampant ritualized sexual abuse that was going on in their their illumanati-rich small town.
They failed.

they were having plenty of sex with each other.

Imagine having to go to a place where you're seen as lowest of the low. Where everyone bullies you, other kids dont want to be seen talking to you because they will get bullied themselves. And this is happening everyday day of your life.

Most people that are seen as losers/outcasts just want to be left alone. Most of them have no problem in the fact they have no friends and have accepted their place. But normfags cant help themselves, and will pick away at them until they explode in some way. Most will either become extreme hemirts, suicide or will turn to violence. Society creates school shooters. Everyone says what they did was monstrous, but people treat them like monsters everyday of their lives. And normfag society will always overlook this fact.

I feel bad for them desu

Eric was extremely angry and wanted revenge on his shit school. Dylan was depressed and lonely.

They were both faggots.

Mephistopheles.

It was completely fabricated. If you don't believe me, here's a shaky, half assed YouTube video to prove it!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=je6RsdOnkrc

for the lulz

Unironically this

>Why did they do it?

Yeah I never really think about it anymore because I dislike feeling like a victim and got over it in the long run but I got it pretty bad in school and I can see how it could make people lose their shit so badly. Constant sadism from every one around you at all times for years and years with no breaks is pretty stressful desu