Shingeki no Bahamut - Virgin Soul

Is this a case of best girl stuck in an incompetent series?

1st show was good though.
Too bad it turned into hot garbage.

Why is she being indecent?
t. Haven't seen s2 yet

Don't call them incompetent. Cygames knows what they are doing. They hook you in with a good premise and once you're latched on they drop the quality and repeat with something new. They do it with anime, they do it with their games too. Those nips have no shame.

Shouldn't have had a country bum as the protagonist. That was embarrassing.

>they drop the quality
It's not a quality drop.
It's fujopandering and garbage writting.
I dropped VS 4 episodes in.

>it's not a quality drop, the writing just goes to shit
you can call it whatever you want, that's what it is

The OST/animation is still fantastic.

Agreed.

I still don't get the part where Alessandre attempted to kill Dias. What actually crossed his fucked up mind that killing his superior will make things better?

Looks like Raven from Teen Titans.

Rita has terf bangs

Still waiting for the doujin to be translated.

You know the one.

Her reaction to Kaisar's death got me, man. Hope everything works out because she deserves happiness.

>rita loses her husbando
>favaro loses his waifu
>horny retard will get get her happily ever after with the try hard king

Just kill me already

being retards who sell garbage takes a lot of effort..

>fujo pandering

If it was that then Kaisar and Favaro would have interacted more. Instead that has been highly lacking.

Shitverse was good until they nerfed Dragoncraft and they wanted to troll their playerbase by putting them against their "pro" esports players on stream and laughing at them when they lose a rigged game.

Writer thinks no one cares about them and Charioce and Alessand are what people want.

On a lighter note, is it me or Rita is fucking strong when it comes to necromancy? She literally rallied thousands of corpses at a time to form a ramp for her Kaisar.

If they wanted the fujo audience they would make it more gay. This show has not been nearly gay enough.

Soap opera writer doesn't even know how to do that correctly. She thinks putting handsome men into shouting matches satisfies the fujo.

I think its better to say this is pandering to Otome rather than fujos. Otome are the ones that would eat up shit like Nina/Cheerios.

Honestly, suicide wouldn't be a bad option if that happens. It's going to happen, isn't it?

The best bet for fujo interest was Mugaro and Azazel, and Kaisar and Favaro.

>they dead

She should form her own faction and take over the world.

Instantly picked up S2

Shit it never crossed my mind actually.
That's probably why I liked her already in first season

Wouldn't be Kaisar the top?
I don't get fujo science

>Wouldn't be Kaisar the top?

Favaro and Kaisar work well in either combination. It's wonderful.

Sure swordfighting makes you worked up.

Sometimes you just need to let it all out and relax with a bud.