Germany no! Spain NO! What in the world would cause this?

Why are Germans and Spaniards so racist and evil?

There were 950 attacks reportedly on Muslims and mosques in Germany in 2017, according to new government figures.

In Spain, more than 500 Islamophobic incidents were recorded in the same year, including incidents against women and children and several mosques, according to a civil society group.

sounds like bullshit to generate pity
people are too cucked to resist

you see thats the problem with you germans. you're so cucked that even on an anonymous mongolian cave scribbling board you try to be sarcastic and indirect, instead of saying what you think. you know damn well this isnt islamophobia, thats not even what you meant to say, yet the cuck in you wont let you be honest. thats why you'll burn

>MFW you count someone throwing a half eaten bacon sandwich as a hate crime and an attack on a Mosque but don't record 1000 incidences of rape of sexual assault that occur in 1 night in 1 city.

>you know damn well this isnt islamophobia
I'm sure Hans knows that, but that's what the media call it.

Spaniards and Germans getting woke.

Took Spaniards 800 years to purge those fuckers out the first time. Germans kept sending in soldiers during that time.

Is sarcasm not a thing where you live?

Those poor innocent Muslims! Who would do such things!

Tbf you need to have a pretty IQ to into sarcasm. Slavs can't cause they don't

nowhere near enough

Doubt it's true, but I hope it is.

It's probably true, the thing is if you tag "Germany wake up" on a kebab joint it counts "islamophobic incident". One can only hope it will become "part and parcel".

God damn cut dicks

all that does is indirectly gives in to the media and gives them power over you. it doesnt make you any smarter concerning the goatfucker invasion
>im being sarcastic and cool, its my way of expressing my personality
kys.

I think it doesn't exist in non Countries

No it doesn't.

(you)'re a fagghet

Hey faggot you're allowed to use "faggot", faggot.

>not spelling faggot differently every time you use it
Kys nigger faghhit

Spain was built on Islamophobic incidents

Fucking moors

Not being able to perceive sarcasm is a sign of Autism.

you know an inability to understand sarcasm, and this kind of negative reaction when you realize you were out of the loop really are signs of autism

islamophobic ((((incidents))))
>ham sandwich left in front of a mosque
>random insults
>graffiti on a halal shop
>broken window on kebab delivery car

Islamic "incidents"
>rape
>murder
>acid attacks
>trucks of peace

It's a good thing that the media use this terminology, makes more people wake up

>Islamic "incidents"
don't you mean "completely unrelated to their perpetrator's race or religion" incidents?

Right, I meant to say "youths".

It likely includes various degrees of 'attack'. Numerous people have been prosecuted for putting bacon in and around mosques

At first I thought that Germany meant a city inside Spain. Booh

ah yes afd sperging out because they dieing, grand coalition will castrated them.

anti-muslims ?
you mean there are still non-muslims in germany ?

>Islamophobic
que son moros subnormal aqui nadie nos chulea.

>Germany, Spain

WE CONQUERUZ GERMONEY AND SHEIT

Hero uprising you mean.

Why are the Muslims running? Who is making them leave their homes?

here people don't like moors. Only the leftist like them, and do that for pure subversive interest.

>Reported Muslims attacks are real but reported attacks on Muslims are fake despite coming from the same sources
t. cognitive dissidence

>Islamophobic

Perhaps moors implyed in most crime cases with gypsies and caribbeans has something to do.

There's a big difference in definitions.
A muslim attack is 20 dead and blood all over the streets or in a concert room.
An "islamophobic" attack is christian crosses painted on a mosque, ham and bacon left on the doorstep of a mosque, or a burqa-clad creature insulted in the street.

checked

Problem?

>only 950
>most of which are more than likely "internet hate speech"
>meanwhile still thousands of migrant crimes which only get reported in small local newspapers (if at all my MSM)

>Be German
>Vote AfD
>FUCKING NAZI REEEEEEEE

Random insults probably include messages on kikebook too

Fucking Based

The Cid just has to return and Spain will be saved. He's probably still riding around on a horse somewhere.

What a weird incident

Note that a muslim attacking another muslim counts as "anti muslim incident". Pure white on muslim "incidents" are quite rare. But this may change.

spain is ok, they have good beaches with alot of girls with there tits out, other than that though, its a less shitty version of mexico

>950 attacks on muslims in 2017
940 of them were on twatter/social media (cuz cuck germany it's a crime).

Step your game up fuckwads.

We are fighting back against the rapefugees

That's just not true, otherwise our cucked media would have talked about every single one of them. They didn't

How?

I'd say chances to some chimpouts at least here or in Italy are real.

>import all muslims
>they kill each other
>blame nazis

Can confirm. Lots of grumbling here in Valencia since we've seen an uptick in Muslim population.

Islamic "incidents"
>The first victims of these incidents are the French muslims
>These acts are not representative of what the Islam religion is
>We should not assimilate peaceful muslims and the degenerate who commited these acts

Islamophobic ((((incidents))))
>France is too much racist, we must change our way of thinking
>Everyone should feel guilty of these acts
>Our white supremacy has been too much present and we should start to show some respects
>Our nation is racist as a whole, and we're all guilty for this by inaction, ignorance or indifference

Spaniards are just mad that they're Muslim rapebabies.

Stop fighting and submit, it's pointless.

[This post was removed by the metropolitan police. Hate speech won't be tolerated.]

I will drink your blood in front of your wife, while I impale her with your baby on the same spike.

>let in 6 billion muslims
>oy vey anti-muslim incidents are surging! Much more than last year! We need to let in more to stop this

I'm going to withhold judgment until the ADL weighs in on this issue.