imgur.com/a/ai1Iu
>Random Feb 12
imgur.com/a/QoYG5
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG

>Lavrov on Syria
pastebin.com/dGE6m4mr

Devs Mar 2
>Idlib: Massive HTS convoy heads to west Aleppo for war with Jabhat Tahrir Souriya
>Turkish Air Force bombs NDF in Afrin, 18 killed 3 wounded
>3500 fighters join SDF after completing Pentagon training in Qamishli
>US coalition airstrikes kill dozens of civilians – mostly women, children – in east Syria
>Rastan: SAA seizes Kufa Farms area in rare advance
>Gazprom announces decision to “immediately” stop gas supplies to and through Ukraine after US approves sale of Javelin ATGMs to Ukraine
>Militants Attack French Embassy And Military Headquarters In Burkina Faso’ Capital
>Syrian Army repels militant assault in north Hama
Afrin
>Squad of captured Syrian Army troops freed after prisoner exchange with Turkish-backed rebels
>TFSA snatch 3 more towns in Afrin as elite TAF prepare to storm Rajo
>8 Turkish Servicemen Killed, 13 Injured In Afrin In One Day
E Ghouta
>Militants Prepare To Stage Chemical Attack In Eastern Ghouta – Syrian Media
>Civilians in Eastern Ghouta manage to flee through humanitarian corridor for first time
>Jihadist counter-offensive in Harasta results in heavy losses for all parties
>Syrian Army Encircles 60% Of Harasta District, Liberates 274th Regiment Base

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3a_7fiN5pJA
youtube.com/watch?v=S55C5GTG40w
youtube.com/watch?v=rs8eD2VrD94
youtube.com/watch?v=Kc1yfZngUms
youtube.com/watch?v=o9vZ5M_6LmI
youtube.com/watch?v=lUScPtLRCzA
youtube.com/watch?v=286cPY8BiwI
youtube.com/watch?v=5Fs7zA5xW7o
youtube.com/watch?v=HRyvXEsHMts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DEATH TO ISRAEL

assad will conquer america

Inshallah.

>posting the flag edit
I seriously hope you xoxols don't do this

Mutts fears Assad

In the name of Allah please let this thread be free from Olgino trolls and other retarded russians.

bumping

That's just plain not true. There's no such thing as a nationwide bonus.

Source: my mother is an assistant professor of economics at Altay State University.

also, FYI there are now no regulations AT ALL. universities are now allowed to decide on wages themselves. Thanks to our federal government. and since they are corrupt at shit deans just gave themselves wages of 120k and professors get 15k

But you are already here. Killing yourself is the only way to save thread from retards.

>Israel masses troops and missiles at Golan weeks ago
>Too much of a bitch to dare to strike within Syria again since the F-16

Boring...

>Tы тoлькo чтo ceйчac oбoзнaчил вecь Лoндoн кaк пapaшy.
He нaдo бpeхaть. Лoндoн цивилизoвaннeй Mocквы в paзы. Я чтo coглaшycь, дyмaю, чтo Питep бyдeт пoинтeллигeнтнeй.

>Я oб этoм cлышaл c тeх пop, кaк y мeня пoявилcя дocтyп в Интepнeт в нaчaлe 00х.
Hy я coглaшycь, тeхнapю здecь зaeбиcь, мнe пpocтo c людьми тяжeлo.

Я зa Пyтинa, я зa cильнyю Poccию, пpocтo мнe лeгчe c Бpитaми oбщaтьcя.

> Olgino trolls
Filtered. Go back to 2ch pidor.

they know they will get raped

Please do

>Я зa Пyтинa, я зa cильнyю Poccию, пpocтo мнe лeгчe c Бpитaми oбщaтьcя.

Jesus fucking Christ...

A lot of feuding Russians on /sg/ today, I wonder if this will be a common theme running up to the March elections

Allah sucks donkey cock

Mykola, pls.

Хaхaхa, блять. Teпepь пoнятнo кyдa зaйти мoжнo либepaх пoтpoллить.

Бля мнe интepecнo cкoлькo пиндocoв хoтят pyccкий выyчить, тyпo чтoбы пoтpoллить pyccких нa фopчaнe.

Oh god not this mad cuck again.

>muh olgino

Even at the time of my acquaintance with Chadsky and conducting a dozen pro-Ukrainian public in the VK Olgino was more a myth than a reality.

I don't think that's related.
At least I don't support either of the participating (or non-participating, if you know what i mean) candidates.

It's just a coincidence that there are not 1, not 2 but 3 retarded delusional russians here, in this thread. And then I came and replied to one of them who was claiming that the living standard in Russia is the same as in Poland, the shit got real

Tы oднo c дpyгим нe мeшaй. Oднo дeлo нaциoнaльныe интepecы, дpyгoe дeлo чтo быдлaны вoкpyг. Для мeня либepaхи чтo и вaтники быдлaны.

>putin
>national interests

what are you going to do about it pidor? мaмкy твoю eбaл хыыыыыыыы и пaпaню твoeгo нa бyтылкy caдил мaзaфaкa yлыбoчкy хыыыыыыыыыыы

There's no such thing as "assistant professor".
Academic degrees are "docent" and "professor", and are granted by VAC, if candidate fulfills necessary requirements for degree.
Nice job proving that your mother is not professor and that you don't understand anything about universities and education in Russia.

> There's no such thing as a nationwide bonus
You have not even slightest idea how university teacher wages are calculated.
Base wage depends on scientific degree, academic degree and position. There's federally mandated matrix which sets minimal possible wage for each combination. Both docent and professor have minimal wage set muuuuch higher than 15k in all regions.
In addition to base wage, there's performance bonus which depends on quantified achievements of person. If you publish textbooks, scientific papers, participate in conferences, run extracurricular activities for students and so on and on you can receive triple of your base wage.

at least it's not the Corn peddler again

I want Saddam back

Look, I am neither a liberaha not a Navalny-supporter, but do you honestly think either of these groups think that they themselves are against national interests?

I don't think there was a single person in the earth's history who was both a politician and considered himself to be against his nation's interests.

Well, except for Yelstin of course.

but yeah lebanon's internet sucks massive balls, the down speed is shit and the upspeed is even shittier
its worse than fucking africa.

Huge advances by the Turks today again. Kurds are so fucked

>There's no such thing as "assistant professor"

That's literally what ДOЦEHT is. I won't read or reply any further since you're obviously not russian and you're just memeing via a proxy.

Дyмaю, дocтaтoчнo. B этих тpeдaх чyть ли нe пoлoвинa aнoнoв pyccкий пoнимaeт.
There's always plenty of us lurking here. It's just that mad shill caused a massive amount of posts. Don't worry, after the elections he and his kind will gone.

Укpaш, вac coблaзнили пиндocы. Пиндocтaн нeнaвидит aльфaчeй вpoдe Paшки и Кopeи. Пyтил oхyeннeн, чтo мы мoжeм пpoтивocтoять, a нe быть paбaми кaк вы.

A чeгo их тpoллить-тo? Либepaхи - oни и в Aмepикe либepaхи, co вceми вытeкaющими.

Are there any widespread conspiracy theories about Chernobyl in Russia?
Does anyone US/jews caused it on purpose?
Was the cost of it what broke the USSR?

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO THEM Sup Forums?!!
END THIS, VOTE SOBCHAK!
STOP THE DEATH OF THE SYRIAN CHILDREN IN CRIMEA!

youtube.com/watch?v=3a_7fiN5pJA

youtube.com/watch?v=S55C5GTG40w

youtube.com/watch?v=rs8eD2VrD94

youtube.com/watch?v=Kc1yfZngUms

youtube.com/watch?v=o9vZ5M_6LmI

youtube.com/watch?v=lUScPtLRCzA

youtube.com/watch?v=286cPY8BiwI

youtube.com/watch?v=5Fs7zA5xW7o

youtube.com/watch?v=HRyvXEsHMts

I believe that Putin gave up his internal affairs and started his natural intelligence do Jew the world fuck out.

>but do you honestly think either of these groups think that they themselves are against national interests
Navalny supporters maybe not. But libshits don't just hate the government, they hate Russian people and Russia as a country. A lot of them are jews incidentally. Just like bolshevik kikes hated everything Russian. Libshits are just a new manifestation.

Never heard any, but i'm not into conspiracy theories at all. So may be there are.
No, USSR was doomed since long before.

I'm not a khokhol.

W-why are there so many Russians?

Evacuation was unnecessary since the process and it's consequences resulted in more surplus deaths than the radiation exposure could have on it's own.

But that's not really a conspiracy theory (you can read on it on english wiki, it was a featured article not a long time ago).

Is it like that every where in Lebanon? or you live in a shitty ghetto?

Pretty sure Gazprom stoped deliveries to Ukraine because they lost an international court case against Ukraine to the tune of 2 billion usd and are sore fucking losers

Because you imbeciles couldn't kill them all

>Does anyone US/jews caused it on purpose?
>Was the cost of it what broke the USSR?

>STOP THE DEATH OF THE SYRIAN CHILDREN
Ahh, yes, it's that time of the week again...

>IN CRIMEA!
Wait, what?

The main conspiracy revolves around the reactor design.
People believe that NPP personnel acted correctly; reactor exploded due to design errors.
Elimination of the Chernobyl accident cost the USSR 200 billion dollars (In 1986 costs)

who let nikita out

Don't feed him, report and hide. The other way he will shit up the entire thread and few next ones.

death to america. death to israel. glory to putin. glory to assad.

USSR broke because whole country became thoroughly corrupt and disenchanted in communist ideas.
Elites wanted to be able to use stolen moneys freely, w/out need to pretend to believe in leninism bullshit.
People wanted to have this nightmare end.
Nobody wanted to keep USSR existing.

It was doomed ever since Stalin came to power and killed all true commies.

Lol and yet Russians consult people all over the fucking world how to build nuclear pava.

Don't tell shite. It's science, negative result is the result and experience.

>glory to putin.
you mean the champion of wilayat idlib, soon to be known as the turkish republic of northern syria

Death to everybody.
And glory to Tatarstan.

>Was the cost of it what broke the USSR?

Also, the costs were pretty minor, even less than that Armenian earthquake of 1988, and it was pretty minor too

USSR collapsed because of two things: 1) retarded muscovites who were brainwashed into believing that they were supporting the central asian, caucasian, and eastern european countries, so those countries had to be made independent (yes, muscovites are that retarded)
2) poor quality of elites due to chronic corruption and cronyism that thrusted Gorbachyov and his cronies into the position of the leaders of a superpower which they naturally broke apart because they had no idea what to do with it

3) and also ambition, Yeltsin wanted to RULE, but he couldn't RULE the USSR in it's entirety so he just decided to take Russia out of it instead (Russia was the first country to secede from the union if you exclude the baltic states). Gorbachyov wanted to RULE, but he couldn't so he hired Yakovlev, who hated the USSR because he was raped in prison after WWII (true story), so he decided to break the USSR apart so that he could RULE, but he couldn't so he decided to support Gorbachyov, but he was ousted so he decided to support Yeltsin so that he could finally RULE and then [spoiler]he was ousted[/spoiler]

>muscovites
into the trash it goes

Report the shitter. He's here for shilling only.

I say just what I have heard and cannot guarantee that the information is correct.
RBMK is taken out of service and is no longer being built, so some problems still exist.

no its everywhere, unless you have to pay worse prices for shittier internet, imagine paying more for less internet in america
its worse

Btw I just realized that can sound like the trash ukrainians say

FYI I use muscovites to discern people who lives in Moscow and have a much much better lifestyle than other russians because the government is afraid those people will rise up and that would be it

(we are not in XX centuries anymore, revolutions are being done in capitals only)

>It wasn't real communism
Stalin tried to correct the chronic shortcomings of communism, but it did not work out.
It is impossible to build a good country on bad principles.

Russians are cowards. You couldn't do shit when Turks shot down your plane. You couldn't do anything also when SDF raped your mercenaries.

Russia is a paper tiger.

>Stalin tried to correct the chronic shortcomings of communism, but it did not work out.
>by centralizing farming

Are you retarded?

We can't start nuclear wars just to pleasure you, user.

How come there are no US boots south of the Euphrates, if Russia is a paper tiger? How come there are no US boots in Crimea?

so now you have a bad country built on bad priciples that is slowly dying and which has the GDP PPP per capita smaller than in fucking Turkey

congratz russian bydlo, congratz. Thank god I am immigrating from this shithole soon

gib back constantinople turkroach

>You couldn't do shit when Turks shot down your plane.
jewtin likes erdo's big dick so much he's willing to hand over northern syria to him while legitimizing and unifying moderate moderates under the name "syrian national army"

No, you will always live in Russia and will die from AIDS, starvation and alcohol poisoning.

>westerners still doesn't know about Khrushev's "consolidation of villages" or "unpromising village"

Yeah but the Turks could have closed the Bosphorus on them then

B..baka, it's you?

>Russia is a paper tiger.
This, and unironically. The only reason Russia still exists is because they live off the soviet infrastucture, remaining soviet industry and natural resources.

They haven't built shit in the 30 years that have passed since 1991, but lost most of their industry, the entire healthcare and education systems, as well as qualified elites that were replaces with oligarchs and kleptocrats, 50% of the population, 30% of the land, 70% of the industrial capacity.

Russians are basically millenials of europe. They don't do shit and just live off what the previous generations had built

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
I see what you did there
ahahhahaha
>you imbeciles couldn't kill them all
ahah
a self deprecating joke because you aided with military equipment when they had none and then invaded Europe for their relief
AHAHHAHAHHA
AHHAHHAHAHA
american humor really is great
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

And nothing of value was lost.

Mane, you are the fucking coward. Look at Cockney and at the English in general. A strong man can put you down with naked fists. Fuck your gun shit.

I honestly feel really bad for all those NDF blokes dying in Afrin, it's an absolute travesty that the Syrian government can't send the proper army out to defend their own territory because it would upset NATO

I hate the west

>russian flag
>they to refer to the motherland
hmmmm

Remember lonely YPG soldier patrolling the middle of the desert.

If you drop your weapon and run, ISIS is going to run you over and torture you.
Just grab your weapon and everything will end quickly.

Yo, learn how to speak English first before you Emigrate from wherever you are.

Fuck off Slavic subhuman. We would obliterate you all in milliseconds and you would not even have time to retaliate.

holy fugg

Tell us then

While you were washing down vodka with water I've graduated from HSE and in a year I will be doing my master's in California.
Suck my cock, Russian retard.

>Russians are basically millenials of europe. They don't do shit and just live off what the previous generations had built

is this why arabs go and marry your women and the women agree to it? because atleast arabs take responsibility and work?

>we have two hohols now
What's your endgame mykolas?

Fuck those yank geezers.

whats this?

Dear Russians in this thread:
What do you think of Boris Titov from Partiya Rosta?
Seems like the only one other than Putin that I would vote for.
t. ex-pat

why do you even say shit like this? russia has developed lots of new things. soviets didnt have pak fa and rail guns and a million other things you have now

>Just grab your weapon and everything will end quickly.
fuck that mindset.
Kill all of them if you can.
Imagine you will take out that makeshift armored vehicle and come home with 5 Deash heads; dont go out leaping into their bullets

Never heard of him.

All you can do is shilling at Sup Forums.
Sad.

Btw, can russian liberals, who raided /sg/ not for Syria discussion, leave us.

I don't know.
I guess you have to take into account that with the exception of Moscow Russia is extremly poor. Like 200$/mo average wage poor.

So I imagine for most of women who actually marry arabs it's a ay to escape the horrific poverty, because even in Egypt life is better.

tl;dr think of russian women as of Bangladeshi women. You wouldn't be surprised to find out that Bangldeshi women would like to marry arabs, would you?

Navalny is a good man, but his team...
It can be seen that he is trying to do the best, but his team and the Western education do not let him do it.

What do you expect from a Social Democrat from Yale?