Capitalism doesn't wo-

Capitalism doesn't wo-

Wasn't it one fucking dollar?

>970 calories

Jesus Christ. They don't even fill you up. Two of those and you've reached your calorie limit for the day.

pretty good, keep going

Good goy pay that $100 membership fee for that 1.50 hot dog and soda

You have to own a Costco membership to be able to enter their store and buy that, fucktard. The membership costs enough to compensate for the lowered price.

Not like everythng in there is discounted from other places or anything

>he thinks you need a membership for the food court

fucking hilarious.

do people not enter Costco and say they want to buy a membership, then just go to the restaurant right next to the membership desk? Then just not buy a membership?

>Not getting the huge cheese pizza slice instead

Burger/10

The one nearby where I live is inside the store. You get stopped by security if you try to walk into the store without brandishing a membership card.

It's all beef because the Jews want it to be.

Nice digits, also pretty sure you can get the hot dog meal, pizza slice, burger, chicken finger meal and pay like 7$

thats the result of automation, which is what will end up destroying capitalism

Nigger do you even Costco? The restaurant out back is open to everyone

Be American. Spend $3 worth of gasoline driving in pursuit of $1.50 hotdog. Die from diabeetus because eating hotdogs and never walking.

Hilarious.

Just say you're using the pharmacy.

>tfw east coast
>tfw no costcos
>tfw only sams club within an hour drive for large outlet store

rural living sucks

>You have to own a Costco membership to be able to enter their store and buy that

not for all of them, two of Sacramento, CA's Costco have outdoor food courts where anyone can walk up. I really like it during the summer/spring being CA weather is so nice but wow did is draw human fucking trash in from all over.
Tons of spics for the $10 pizza, homeless with pitnigger dogs during the summer. I really wish they would check membership cards.

what kinda soy boy body do you have? I'd like to stick you in the jungle and see if you can kill some big animals.
970 calories isn't shit, to grow to 6-7feet you need 3k-6k a day during growing stages.
you must have the body of a female.

No one ever said it didn't *work*

Holobunga

geddit, work?? cause capitalism is based on slave laborz

The 970 calories includes the free large soda that comes with it. The hot dog itself is 540.

>less than 2000 kcal
>calorie limit for the day

Soy boy: the post.

You are allowed to buy Alcohol, and anything from the Food Court, without a membership, you dumb fucking nigger. You just never knew because you always go with your mommy who already has a membership.

I'm an engineer. I'll maybe burn 3,000 when I throw in my daily biking session.

Making six digits, unlike fitlets who spend all day at the gym, isn't soy.

>430 calories of soda

fucking christ

Thats what your membership pays for.. they subsidize the food. Go eat that calorie rich neurtiancly deficent crap while you buy your 40 L of duck fat

CostCo actually is a really good example of capitalism working. Good wages, great worker retention, room for advancement in a retail position. Good quality control for their own products.

CostCo was actually in support of a $15/h minimum wage because it would just torpedo Walmart and not affect them at all.

AND FREE REFILL
SUCK IT EUROPOORS
FREE FUCKING REFILLS

This is how Americans get fat. Contrary to popular belief, burgers and french fries are not at fault.

how can europoors even compete?
This is the power of America

my membership is like $60 and i save that in about two months of filling my cars there because they don't play the weekly game of jacking up fuel prices every other day like most places have been doing for years

not here, shit's on the same side as the service and pickup counters so you can just walk in the main 'exit' door to get to it

no they get fat because they don't turn the calories into muscle fucking moron, you can eat all of the hotdogs and fries you want as long as you're working your muscles and have decent testosterone levels.
fat kids turn into 6'4 adults.
More calories, more units to use during growing stages.

Yeah the homeless should starve

You know that we also have free refills, right?

As a former cosco employee I disagree. Pay and benefits are good but they treat you like shit and overwork you. And the food court is shit.

Treating you like shit and overworking you is bad, but they could be doing it for less pay and no benefits. While also brainwashing you. Walmart actively brainwashes their employees. They literally have cult-based training and loyalty seminars. Does CostCo have those?

I was talking about fucking soda you brain damaged hillbilly. You're not getting any gains out of drinking 4 Pepsis a day.

Really, Walmart fucking amazes me. Anyone that pulls the shit they do really amazes me. Because Walmart does shit like underpaying workers so that their workers are on filing for poverty benefits from the government so that they don't have to pay them benefits themselves. And the training videos I mentioned... I've seen some shit.

The rich in this country must really think poor people are just inherently stupid to sub-human levels.

And what if you drink Diet Coke? Checkmate, gringo.

challenge accepted

Fucking cunts got rid of the brisket sandwhich.

>not growing 300lbs+ of cabbage, carrots, tomatoes, onions, potatoes, spinach, herbs and spices every 3 months, doing vertical/sack/tower gardening in a 15'x60' greenhouse
>not always have 600lbs+ of fish and game meat on stock in freezer and freeze dried storage

Ikea got the Hotdog and free refil going here in hong kong I think for less then 1.50 us plus some nice meat balls for a good old price

Depends on the location, some have them inside the Costco store others on the outside of the store open to everyone

did you know while in boot, marines will down 3k plus calories to offset what they burn during the day? Did you know caloric intake should vary depending on your activity and that 2000 meme was just to have a set baseline on the data for packaging?

>The rich in this country must really think poor people are just inherently stupid to sub-human levels.

Think? No, they know poor people are just inherently stupid to a subhuman level.

>rip chicken bake burrito thing with the ceasar dressing dipper.

ur dumb man they called some thing else over there on the east I think it's price club.
like carls jr and hardees.

The rich are protected and elevated not by intelligence, but by esoteric knowledge.

>They don't even fill you up
That's what I thought too. What a skinny hotdog, They tried to make it look good in the ad but it's like niggers selling skimpy bags of weed where they try to make the bag look bigger, fluffing it up.

I bet everyone criticising you is over weight.

no. this is the original price, fucking leaf...

what is dogor polish? is relish?

This. In many states you aren't allowed to run a paid membership club selling alcohol exclusively to its members. They have to let in the public to buy the booze and you can go to the food court as a result