Bakugo best character

Deku is a pussy little bitch for beta faggots and Bakugo is the best character

bakugo isn´t even a character, hes just a raging piece of meat with no value. BNha would turn into a masterpiece if that thing died.

>bakugo isn´t even a character
He is an entity

>Every time threat to kill
>Never has kill anybody and obviously never going to kill
>Literally a Edgy teenager
You call this shit "Best character" you are a fucking pleb

>Deku
>Pussy

>never going to kill
Until he accidentally smears a civilian across the road and has a traumatic breakdown when he's relieved of his hero duties and shunned as a murderer.

deku is a fucking madman in battles but bakugo is arguably the better character

deku is a beta but bakugo is also a pussy
>muh mental health l'm so sad feel sorry for me
literally tumblr the character if you think he's badass you should probably kill yourself

Strategy>raw power
Hard worker for achievements>spoonfed from born day (im talking about quirks)
Even though I like Deku's personality better it's subjective so I will not go into it

An MC stragetist is something good user, regardless of everything else

bakugo is a fucking terrible character, when will this meme stop

>dude but he tries so hard to win, what a brilliant character lmao

He's an asswipe but he has some of the best characterization in the series, at least he has the most screentime devoted to that.

Bakugo? More like BakuNO, amirite?

Honestly this, Bakugo is immensely entertaining if a little one note.

>DEEEEEEEEEKUUUUUUUUUUUU
>KOROSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I summed up his whole character

Bakugo is when a wimpy bitch ass beta tries to be a chad. Everyone makes fun of him for it too.

>reeeeeee deku
>waaaa why aren't l the best waaaaa
>he really wants to be a hero you know
>reeeeeee deku
this type of stellar characterization is seldomly seen in the realm of fiction, sasuga nips

>REEE muh insecurities
Agreed, fuck this guy. He has the nerve to act like a little bitch to overcompensate for his small penis and inferiority complex, no one gives a shit about your lil feelings small guy.

>Everyone makes fun of him for it too.
That's precisely why it works though. If everyone treated him as some genius like Sasuke he'd be a lot less fun than when his peers purposefully provoke him and set him off as a joke.

he works as a joke but certainly not as a serious character

He's an overall unlikeable human being, even worse than Sasuke since people torerate and feed his shitty behaviour. No one would miss him if he died.

>don't touch me deku!
>don't talk to me deku!
>stop stealing my moves deku!
>stop getting so strong deku!
>Deku!
>DEKU!
>DEEEEEEEEKUUUUUUU!!!!

It's funny how Bakugo's entire world revolves around Deku

Reminder that Dekufags composes of kids that got bullied the fuck out in school.

l'm pretty sure no one outside of tumblr actually thinks bakugo is a good character and he's only used as an easy shitposting tool to farm for delicious (You)s

This character is worse than fucking Sasuke, which says a lot.

THIS, Bakugo reminds them of their worst nightmare

>Everyone comes up with hero names
>"Explosion King"
Alright, that's a pretty decent name. He's the guy who uses explosions, he thinks highly of himself, Explosion King would w-
>"Explosion King Murder"
What the fuck Bakugo?

>he keeps quoting himself

Reminder that Bakufags composes of kids that self insert as the bully because they're too beta to ever win a fight

Truly what a Dekufag that got bullied would say, looking forward to next meltdown when Bakugou wins the popularity poll again.

Truly what a self inserting beta LARPfag would say.
You even think popularity poles matter. That's so pathetic.

I hope The manliest cunt Kirisihma beats him and comes 2nd too

Both of them were blessed by luck, just in different ways, and both of the utilize strategy and are hard workers. Kacchan is a genuinely talented hero student and is higher than even Deku in class rankings, and he's also more of a precision based guy than Deku, funnily enough, which just results in Deku copying him.

They're literally meant to be foils to each-other.

wow this is an extremely autistic thread, good thing I self-insert as Shoji and don't really care.
Also remember, if your room space contains anything more than a bed, desk, computer, and some 25-50 pound dumbbells for light at-home exercising than you are living in excess.

Bakugo never stops getting cucked by Deku, because Deku just wants what's best for his friend. If Bakugo succeeds at something, Deku is happy for him. If Deku succeeds at something, Bakugo has an autistic meltdown. On an emotional level, Bakugo has let Deku dominate him.

>If Bakugo succeeds at something, Deku is happy for him
which makes him a turbocuck

no wonder no one likes this faggot, he'll probably get 5th place in this year's poll

thanks senpai. this made my day

I would.

He probably will rank well because the author sidelined Bakugo

Literally this faggot but with no friends.

I love this guy. He's so over the top in anger it's just funny.
I did like the part where he bit All Might. That hit me.

Huh, now that you mention it, their hair does look pretty similar

his mom is the best character

>didn't get his license
>jobbed to meat packer senpai, someone even fucking Kaminari could defeat
>is the reason why All Might and hundreds of other people died in Kamino
>has been sidelined harder than the girls
>his only friend in the school is now a comatose tomato
Bakugo is made for suffering.

People feed Sasukes shitty behavior and make up even more excuses for it! Evil brain chakra is literally a thing so Uchihas dindu nuthin.

Uh his senpaitachi adore him regardless of his cuck nature.

Baku wasnt Numbah Win on both sides of the world recently for nothing.

How the hell did I put senpaitachi? I was going for fans.

Usually argument can be made that terrible characters that fans hate are actually great characters, just shitty people, but Bakugo is such an annoying piece of crap that he is a shit.

Why does he hate Midoriya so much?

It's painful when someone suck your dick too hard

No

I agree that Bakugou is the best character, but if you stopped bashing someone else maybe people would take you more seriously. It sounds like a shitty bait.

>I'm a fucking autist who takes hyperbole literally
Good to know.

>Hard worker for achievements>spoonfed from born day (im talking about quirks)
Yes, I'm sure Bakugou was born knowing how to use his quirk well.

Neither Gon nor Killua is an insecure beta cuck, though.

I dunno if I'd call him the best character, but Bakugo is a good character. He's built up a worldview in which he is incredible and the best, where he sees heroes as people whop win despite everything else and has dedicated himself to being a hero, but as soon as he gets to high school it's revealed that he's not the best or the brightest and to win he has to be even better than where he started, which he thought was already the top of the tower. he's a consistent character. He started out as full of himself and abrasive, which devolved into actively antagonistic as his worldview was challenged. people seem to think the only solution for his character is to soften up or stop being an ass, but his whole character arc seems more focused on gaining respect for people he sees as beneath him (specifically deku). Bakugo is basically the Endeavor to Deku's All Might, he's always gonna be an ass, he's just going to be a successful ass.

they should make an un-obnoxious cut where they lower the master volume of the episode by 60% every time bakugo talks, sort of like how they are required to darken action scenes for kids with broken brains

mina is actually the best, so my dick says atleast