Tomo-chan

RIP Senpai
we knew him well
killed in his prime, a second time

Okay, i'm actually getting bored of this now

Senpai please!

Fumita you fuck, what is this shit?

had to kill off senpai now that he's irrelevant

2th if you're reading this I want you to fuck off and stop stealing OC from this thread so you can post it on reddit for upvotes

When are Carol and Misuzu coming back?

>they're running fast joke reiteration #7

This is getting kinda boring now

>people afraid of Truck-kun running over Tomo
>turns out Truck-kun is afraid of getting run over by Tomo & Jun running side by side.

>Tomo is the one running shit over
Truly best Tomboy

Would it really have been so hard to draw those two guys eyes and a nose, Fumita?

he doesn't want to repeat mistakes and make characters that aren't going to be used again

Both Jun and Tomo turned around at the cone and are racing to the finish line.

>nothing happens yet again

>These posts every fucking thread until Carol practically had sex with Misaki
Please, user. please.

Oyakodon when?

die

>2,566 views
So should I post edits in Reddit instead?

that idea about purposely sabotaging reddit is looking pretty good right about now

Every evening, for dinner.

>Tomo and Jun some insane they pierce they break panel walls

fucking Tomo ruining the moment

Carol broke page restrictions. I'm still mad.

Can you imagine coming home from work to see the delicious meal your tomboy wife and daughter cooked for you? And they're only wearing aprons. Desert is them.

>desert

>some insane they pierce they break panel walls

Diet you say?

>Sugoi, Kousuke! Even though I did long range at track...
>Ahaha, just feeling good today!
>Shouldn't you aim for first place?
>You think?

>I'm becoming strong!
>Certainly, stronger...

>!?
>[indecipherable fuckboy noises]
>[indecipherable tomboy noises]

>Those guys are going back already!?
>Fast!*
*tl note fast means hayai
>Are they even human?

>I still have a long way to go...
>A long way to go...

KILL ME

Akitsuki is still best girl

But user, do you approve of parental incest?

Only in threesomes.

Your translation seems accurate but then the memes are throwing me off.
>tl note fast means hayai

>GRRR THESE FREE DAILY 4 PANELS AREN'T UP TO MY STANDARDS
ok

>6,611 notes
perhaps in tumblr

i just like memes user

>redditors and tumblr users browse tomo-chan
Disgusting.

Sup Forums has been Sup Forumsopted by tumblr and reddit has infilitrated all of Sup Forums through the_donald and Sup Forums having common goals.

It's pretty much indistinguishable now. Any semblance of separation is long gone. We can't even have "spoilers" as main images anymore on boards like Sup Forums because it hurts redditor's feelings.

You're right, especially since Sup Forums a year ago would never tolerate tripfags but yet here you are.

The shazbowl was where the reddit scourge started though.

Bitch please, tripfagging used to be SO MUCH WORSE.

>tfw main girl was best girl

Or you could watermark your shit if you want more than "user from Sup Forums" for credit.

I'm still liking it, but you're dumb. time isn't free.

Not tomo, don't care.

They'll remove it. Believe me.

Or you could stop posting Sup Forums content on reddit.

you're about a decade too late.

>he thinks its about credit
you're taking OC created in this thread for goodboy reddit points which mean nothing

Given I am 2th and always properly credit "user on Sup Forums", if it is watermarked in a way that isn't retarded, I will leave the image as is. Creators deserve proper credit.

fffffffffag

Fuck off, faggot.

Go back, and stay there faggot. Learn to create your own content if you're just going to take it and post it somewhere else.

like ur doing anything valuable with it anyway idiot

No. I share content that I find amusing. Karma is nothing but worthless internet points.

And if this wasn't an anonymous website, I'd give credit as more than "user on Sup Forums."

He's not the user who did it, and personally I don't care, could post edits anywhere but I post them here because I like the whole credit-less anonymous culture. So I can't claim control or ownership over what happens after that then. Besides it's all building on others' work, the author, the translator, the guys that sometimes come up with photo versions of the same panels. So in the end fuck 'that's mine' syndrome. Stuff done here is everyone's and no one's.

stop dragging more shitters here pls tx

Not the author's problem, entitled kid. Start demanding something when you actually give something in return for it. No one wants your time, you are fucking garbage.

>photo versions
proto versions

>there are redditors in this thread RIGHT NOW
The absolute state of Tomo-chan threads. What a shit hole.

Thanks

>the_donald infiltrate Sup Forums
>not the other way around
the_donald is basically a party started by the likes of Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and oldfag /m/ users who were unironic zekefags, aka all of them.

Character growth, and a levity page before shit starts getting real!

what the fuck do you think ad money is? chopped liver?

>FinalPartInRedline.jpeg

Tomaruposters > Sup Forums anyway

>track & field guys btfo by Tomo & Jun at their own sport.
how disgusting

Either way they are basically reddit now.

They stood no chance against two gods.

Welcome to ten fucking years ago, jackass. The next time you see someone talking shit about reddit, this is precisely how it started.

>dropout

FEposter? is that you? Will you be reminding us of your "canon" today?

>muh Sup Forums

Please. They're too small to influence anything

I laughed.

they're literally the largest board now.

go back

Nope, just found it while looking for tomo stuff, and wanted to post it.

not talking about board size

Learn to read.

Is this supposed to be someone else or did the artist forget Tomo has red hair?

And they were right.

I think that's supposed to be her, but not respecting her color scheme, even though you'd think she does, Tomo doesn't have green eyes either

They're a bunch of daughter-haters who don't know to deflower their kids. Could they imagine the rapists getting their hands on their daughters? Don't they know how scared people get on their first time? Instead of letting their kids lose their virginities to loved ones who will never take advantage of them, they leave their kids to drugged, raped or whatever asshole boyfriends do.

>implying they have children to fuck

The hair doesn't match either. I doubt that's Tomo, there's no way the artist messed up that many of her features.

>Sup Forums
>reproducing
whites are going extinct remember?

These two guys were specially running behind Jun to watch his bishie ass, didn't they?

If this was doujin Kou would be getting deeply DPed by the end of the race.

>there's no way the artist messed up that many of her features.
You have more faith on fan-artists' attention to detail (or main distinguishing features) than I do then.

This. They're massive cucks too. It takes so many years of loving grooming to raise good girls. Just like a farmer growing crops. But instead of enjoying the bountiful harvest they get from their labors, they let others get them. It's literally "I loved this girl from birth to 18+ years now & I'm letting someone who barely knows her next to me have her". All that time & money to raise another man's fucktoy. Worse yet, this fucktoy has their DNA & their wife's DNA. Every time their daughter swallows her boyfriend's penis, that's 18+ years + fuckloads of money + all their love + their DNA + their wives' DNA licking his balls. Not only do they flat out let other people, who haven't put half the effort, get the harvest but they let their DNA & their wive's DNA suck said harvester off. If they're going to be cucks of that magnitude, why not invite the entire family into sucking said guy off? They seem to be okay with their DNA & their wives' DNA sucking off that guy.

I can understand the hair style and the eyes, but how do you mess up her deep red hair? I don't get it.

Is it me or are these two posts alone more politically incorrect than the so-called politically incorrect board?

they may have started the_donald even as a joke but in response it grew and reverse funneled back here.

but how do you mess up her deep red hair?
by trying to go for a softer look in your overall picture. Look how many hair colors has Asuka from Eva gotten for example. Anywhere from reddish brown to strawberry blonde.

This is the weirdest argument in favor of father-daughter parental incest I've ever seen.

and the most airtight.
O...

Can we go back to redheaded, big-breasted childhood friend tomboys yet?