Trump economic war against Europe

I did not see any threat on Sup Forums about this? Are we just going to ignore economic war Trump is waging against Europe? He has already alienated us against our other allies, such as Turkey, now he got beef with Europe and he is still embargoing Russia (which is good tho). Is his policy disastrous for USA, I would say it is. World is mocking us on large, just look what ruskis are saying.

rt.com/usa/416511-year-trump-foreign-policy/
>Trump’s year of foreign policy: How to lose allies and alienate nations

Is he, I dare to say, worst president ever?

AND he is also taking our guns, wtf!?

desu He is an idiot, you should get rid of him asap. He is ducking china plant, not russia. He did nothing to china in his presidency.

Its funny how on pol b trier threads have tons of reply, but serious pol threads do not get - state of pol at its finest.

You scared of America?

>He has already alienated us against our other allies, such as Turkey
>turkey
What the fuck dog, what kind of organization pays you to shill for turkey

>Europe implements tariffs to protect their industry
>US says wtf
>US considers doing the same if they don’t stop
>DRUUUUMMPFFFFFGGGH

I'm not worried. The average american lardbeast would lunch Trump before their specialty foods are put at risk.

>our ally Turkey
meme flag you are a retard, leave economics and politics to the grownups

Tariffs delay the inevitable.. go ahead develop bloated companies that are unable to compete globally.. great idea!

Turkey is a piece of shit always talking trash about the West. Hey Newsflash, Turkey hates the West and white people, let them suffer and burn

Europe is engulfed with Islam bending over backwards to foreign political and social values

Let Europe fall to foreign powers, its good to cut off trade with enemies. North American powers will clean up the mess after, just like we did with World War 2.

Good, let the EU fall. Merkel’s 4th Reich is worst Reich.

Most cars are produced locally for the big markets including the US, because it would be anti-economic to ship them, pay insurance, tariffs, etc. Also the car industry is basically the only "blue collar" industry the West has left so it's heavily protected everywhere including the US.

The only imported cars nowadays are the high class types and those are less affected by price spikes caused by increased tariffs. The only way he has to hurt the EU industry is to increase tariffs on car parts which american industry does import, but that would hurt the american industry just as much unless they start buying them from China or some shithole like that.

I wanna see big American cars on big American roads

And small European cars on the small European roads.

Practically can he win? Is it even possible to win a trade war? Who knows. Watching the past year of Trump how do we know he isn't just once again gaining leverage for something else?
Fuck the EU. They want to build an army. The EU has massive scale and we all know that army will be used to subjugate the globalist dissenters.
The EU can't challenge the US global hegemony and at the same time you simultaneously give away your countries to the future generations of Eurabian mussies. And expect not to be challenged.
Getting in a trade war will provoke hostilities and dehumanize EU/US populations against each other.
While also exacerbating ongoing tensions within the EU/US.
What's to stop Trump going to all the EU countries with the highest anti-EU sentiment and promising them top notch trade deals?
Should Trump just sit back and wait for them to arm up, then caliphate up?

You are fucking retarded, go back to Sup Forums with such comments. fuckign shills

Turkey was our ally in region, region where we have NATIONAL INTEREST, region where we have invested fuckton of money. And now because of Trumps actions, we are alienating our allys - Turkey is drifting towards Russia, and for x times they have meeting in Astana.

>pic related

Indeed, it is quite symptomatic for Sup Forums. desu, I think it is full of foreign agents and shills who want to harm USA and those basement dwellers are not helping in their retardness either, but rather getting influenced on mass.

What about free market, freer the market, freer are the people. And like I have said, it is making our situation in the world worse - we are alianating our allies. btwAustrlia, (without USA) is soon going to become Chinas colony, have fun in that.

fuck u

>Being this asshurt over a meme image I stole off google-images in under 10 seconds looking up "Turkish Merchant meme"
Yes Republigoy, Turkish Dictator Edrogan is your second-greatest ally in the region!

>National interest
>Piles of sand across the planet
>Filled with terrorists you have inadvertantly created over the past 60 or something years
Maybe you should be sending those mudslimes cheaper weapons and lessening their wargear budgets...
>And not give Israel billions to manipulate you

You as Canadian, you probly want US to fail. You are being envious like all the world.

I hope it goes beyond economic war, I would unironically welcome nuclear chastisement at this point.

>Trump collapses European economy
>Euros attempt to flee to America for a better life
>Trump shifts all immigration from shitskins to white Europeans
>America becomes white again

>pretends to be American
>posts in obvious broken english
>defends turkroaches
Hello my fellow huwhite Americans

Why, why you want nuclear disaster?
delusion
Where did I defend turkroaches? I was just pointing out that our foreign policy under trump is disaster, that he is alienating us from all our allies and that our NATIONAL INTEREST are in danger due his failed foreign policy.

If you have watched carefully, he tried numerous times to appease Turks. There was quite a few meeting, giving a lot of things to Turks, but Turks are playing THE GAME and are rather co-operating with Ruskies, because Trump is showing weakness while milking him and not giving anything in return. He should have slammed some embargo on something on Turks, to show them strength, that would bend them. Currently, he is being played by Turks.

AND WHY IS EVERYONE IGNORING THAT HE IS TAKING OUR GUNS FOR FUCK SAKE.

>pretends to be American
>posts in obvious broken english

fuck you, I'm legal immigrant from Europe and I'm white. AND I CARE ABOUT USA! Proud member of GOP!

Thread will probly soon die. fucking Sup Forums. Bunch of kids and foreign agents.

Gulan bot

Take off your meme flag and prove it. Otherwise fuck off.

Sage

>Euros attempt to flee to America for a better life
So they can fuck up our country too? Hell no

Yes Trump is an idiot but there isn't anything we can do about him until 2020.

Is it really a war if you have no chance of winning?

It won't end well for him.

Not sure what’s wrong with Trump. Imposing tariffs makes no sense. Why not simply lower the value of the US $?